I will keep your safe, even if it hurts me

The different pair
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I took my phone out of my pocket, revealing that the clock was 10 pm. It was already dark when I was near the dormitory and near my shared house with the girls. As I was in my own world, I noticed a dark figure, looking inside our living room. I pulled my mask over my nose and my cap down to hide my identity and slowly walked closer to the figure in a crouched position. Trying not to make any noise to trigger the person. As I was a few meters away from the figure, I saw a gun in their hand, when they raise their hand to point inside of our living room, where the girls probability were sitting. I quickly stood up at the sense of danger for the girls and announced my presence to the figure.

Jahoon: Hey you! Stop what you are doing right now! The figure turned around to face me and pointed the gun at me, before firing a bullet. I quickly tried to dodge it but unluckily it went into my right forearm. I gripped it in order to try and stop the blood. The door to our house opened up, revealing Haseul and Jiwoo standing in the entrance.

Jiwoo: Jahoon?

Haseul: What is happening here?

Jahoon: Don’t come out! Go back inside and lock the door now!

The figure noticed the opened door. The figure ran towards the entrance and tried to get inside. I quickly ran over to them and threw myself against the figure, rolling around the floor, trying to get the gun out of their hand. I got a glimpse of the face of the intruder. He somehow looks familiar? I got out of my thought when I heard Jiwoo scream.

Haseul: Stop! I’m calling the cops, right now!

I could see from the corner of my eyes, Haseul standing with a phone in her hand. She was trying to talk bravely to scare off the intruder but I could clearly hear the anxiety in her voice. But it seemed to work because the intruder suddenly got off me and escaped, but decided to shot the last shot towards Haseul. I quickly got up and pulled Haseul away for only me to be hit by the bullet at my shoulder. I covered them until I was 100% sure that he was gone and pulled them both inside and locked the door.

I took off my shoes and walked to all the windows and closed the curtains, despite the protest made by Haseul and Jiwoo due to my injuries. When I finally have closed all the curtains, I sat in the living room with Haseul taking a look at my injuries and Jiwoo calling out the rest of the girls to the living room.

Choerry: Oh my god! What happened to you unnie?!

Choerry ran over to sit next to me and gently turned me to face her. I smiled at her and patted her head.

Jahoon: I’m fine Yerim. It just some small injuries.

Haseul: Small injuries?! You were shot! Not only once but twice!

Hyunjin & Hee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter