President + Troublemakers = Bestfriends

The different pair
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Speaker: Miss Park Jahoon, please come to the teacher’s office.

I sighed and stood up at the mention of my name. I fixed my necktie, as I could hear the other students in my class whisper about me.

Student 1: Wow… I have not expected Park to do something wrong.

Student 2: You stupid! It isn’t Park! Park is a good student and also so dreamy~

Student 3: It’s her troublemaker friends! They are always doing a lot of trouble around the school.

Student 4: Yeah… One of my friends got in trouble with them. I can’t believe they are still here.

Student 5: It’s because they got their asses saved by Park.

Student 6: Poor Park… Being the president of the school council but having friends and dormmates as troublemakers must be hard.

I shut down all the noises and bowed to the teacher before heading outside to the teacher’s office with a poker face. The students, who were in the hallways, quickly moved to the side with a scared expression for me to better walk past them, while some were fangirling and fanboying over me. I reached the teacher’s office and fixed my school suit for the last time and knocked on the door, hearing a faint “come in''.

I opened the door and saw Yves and Hyejoo bickering with each other, while Choerry and Chuu were talking over each other with their loud voices. Hyujin was worshiping bread, while Heejin was just listening like she was about to fall asleep. Haseul was trying to explain to Vivi what was happening right now and why they all were here. Kim Lip and Jinsoul were cuddling with each other like they were the only people in the room. Yeojin was glaring at the teacher for calling them all out for their wrongdoings. Only Gowon noticed me entering the room and quickly ran over to me, clinging to my arm.

Gowon: Good thing you came unnie! I was getting a headache because of the girls~

I looked at her with a raised eyebrow, questioning her with my eyes, trying to find out what they have done now to get into trouble. We walked over to the rest. Gowon sat beside Jinsoul and I bowed to the principal before seating on the chair beside her.

Jahoon: What have they done this time?

Our principal sighed and rubbed her face before looking at me, while her head was resting in her hand and her arm resting on the armrest of the couch.

Principal: Just look at them. They are again walking around the school with their untidy clothes. I heard from the teacher who saw them, that they were grouping against a student and bullying her and going around playing with the other students, making them afraid of them. A lot of them are also too worried to come to school. I can’t keep up with helping you friends Hoonie. I’m sorry to say but they are hurting our reputation and your chance of enrolling into SNU on the scholarship, that they have offered you….

The principal or should I say my mom trailed off, as she nervously gulped before continuing.

Mom (principal): And what would your father do, when he hears about it?

And just at the mention of the devil, my father burst into the office with mom’s secretary heavily panting, trying to stop him fro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter