Why me?

The different pair
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ugh! Why does my head feel this heavy? I tried to open my eyes but was quickly blinded by some bright lights. I narrowed my eyes, trying to get used to the lights. After a few, I could fully open my eyes. I looked around to an unknown surrounding. It looked like I was in an empty warehouse? I tried to move my body to investigate my whereabouts but I couldn't. When I looked down at my body, I saw myself being tied to a chair. I tried to yell for help but felt myself choke on some cloth.

???: Finally you are awake my love. Are you alright? I hope they didn't hit your head too hard.

I tried to turn around to find the source of the voice. Suddenly Eunbi unnie appeared in front of me. Why was she here? And the other girls from Izone too? And why were I'm the only who were tied up? Eunbi unnie walked closer, so she was standing right in front of me and caressed my cheek with her hands.

Eunbi: Look at you. All tied up but I can help you out of you want but only if you do exactly as I want.

I nodded without thinking much further as my wrist were beginning hurt but I stopped as soon as Eunbi unnie spoke the next sentence.

Eunbi: Then you have to be mine.

Eunbi unnie removed the cloth from my mouth. I gasped after air since the cloth was choking me a bit.

Jahoon: But…. Unnie…. I don't like you that way.

Suddenly my head was turned to the right side and I could feel a stinging pain coming from my left cheek. I slowly turned my head to face her but kept my eyes on the floor since I was too scared to look her in the eyes.

Eunbi: Well if this won't make you mine, maybe killing your irritating small friends will do the work.

Eunbi unnie snapped her fingers. Following her actions, a bunch of men pulled out some girls, all bound up on a chair. When I looked closer, I could see it was the girls. I tried to wiggle myself free from the ties but as I was doing it Eunbi unnie slapped me again.

Eunbi: Don't even dare thinking about trying to get free or it won't end well for your friends. Now should I begin to torture them a little bit or will you give in and be my girlfriend?

Jahoon: But unnie….I told you that I didn't like you that way….

It was like a switch was turning on and off Eunbi unnie's mood. Suddenly she was beginning to turn red and grabbed my collar.

Eunbi: Why? Why?!!! Is it because of one of these girls??!!! Which one of them is it's??!!!

Eunbi unnie pulled out a knife from Hey pocket and began to walk closer to the girls, one at a time and the knife dangerously close to th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter