New home, new beginning?

The different pair
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yeojin: I'm going to miss this house.

Jahoon: Me too. We have made so many memories in this house, that I won't forget.

Yeojin: What?! No! I meant I'm going to miss this house because it is so close to our school, so I don't need to wake up early to get ready and be available to get to school on time, since I don't want to be late or Haseul unnie would kill me.

I turned around and stopped packaging, looking at her with a "What the hell?" expression but then shrugged and turned back around continuing.

Jahoon: Okaaaay…. But mood.

Yeojin: I know right!

Haseul: If you two aren't done yet, I will personally come and smack you!

Haseul yelled from the living room since she already had to package her stuff. When you are a mom on the finest level.

Jahoon: And I personally would like that!

I yell back at her. A few moments later, she came stomping into Yeojin's and I's room and looked at me with a confused expression.

Haseul: You are too dirty-minded Jahoon… Never mind please finish up quickly, we don't know if it is safe to stay any longer.

Jahoon: I'm already done, mom.

Haseul: Child… did you just call me mom?

Jahoon: Yes mom?

Haseul sighed and facepalmed herself. Both Yeojin and I tried to hold in our giggles but stopped as soon as Haseul stared at us with a glare.

Haseul: Stop calling me mom and take your luggage to the living room.

Jahoon: Yes mom.

I stood there with a wide silly smile, as Haseul glared me down and Yeojin laughed it loud. Before Haseul could target me and knock me off my feet, I jumped out of the window in our bedroom….. I'm still alive since we were only on the first floor and since I landed into a bush….. a rose bush…. with thorns. I looked up to see Yeojin and Haseul popping their heads out of the window.

Haseul: Omg! Jahoon are you alright?!

Jahoon: I'm alive.

Yeojin: Damn it! I thought I could just get unnie's Xbox.

Haseul hit Yeojin in the back of her head and glared at her. Haseul then turned to face me with a worried expression.

Haseul: Are you feeling hurt anywhere? Do I have to call Mrs. Kang Irene?

Jahoon: Well love you too Yeojin. I'm really fine Haseul unnie. Just some thorns here and there….. and maybe also between my cheeks but else, I'm fine!

Haseul: Hurry up and get inside, now! I will patch you up, while the rest are finishing!

 

 

 

 

 

 

I was sitting in the living room chatting with Haseul after removing every possible thorn or at least how so. The other finished packaging and got into the living room.

Jungeun: Jahoon! What happened to you?!

Jungeun ran over to me and grabbed my face lightly, turning it left to right and back again, to look at the scars on my face I got from the bush. I grabbed her face and turned it the same way that she was turning my face, making her giggle and stopped turning my face but still kept her hands on my cheeks.

Jungeun: What happened?

Everyone sat around us and I told what happened. Some were sighing and some were facepalming themselves.

Hye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter