So this is the end?

The different pair
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunbi: Honey~ I miss you~ Come and cuddle with me~

Jahoon: I can't unnie. I have too much homework that I haven't finished yet.

Eunbi: I said come here.

I sighed and stood up from the desk in our bedroom and made my way to Eunbi unnie, who was laying down on the bed. It has been about half a year now since the incident at the warehouse. After being injected with the unknown substance, Eunbi unnie had brought me back to her home with the help of her friends. She had kept me locked up in her room when she was out doing something important. The only times that I was allowed to walk a bit more freely, was when we were at school. Even at school, I wasn't completely free. Eunbi unnie had her friends watch every one of my moves and made sure that I wasn't interacting with any of the girls, even though Yeojin and Choerry have tried desperately to make a conversation with me. If I ever were to disobey Eunbi unnie at any kind of moment, I would be punished directly and I can tell you for sure, that you would not like to hear what the punishment is.

I laid beside Eunbi unnie and cuddled with her, as she placed her head on my chest while making my arms wrap around her body. We cuddled together for what felt like an hour before somebody knocked on the door. Eunbi unnie made an irritating noise, as she had to get away from my hug. Eunbi unnie walked over to the door and answered whoever was behind it angrily. I could hear them discussing something but I couldn't hear it clearly no matter how hard I tried to listen in. After A few moments, Eunbi unnie came back to me and kissed my forehead.

Eunbi: I have to do some important stuff honey~ Please wait for Mommy here, alright?

Jahoon: Please be quick~ I miss your hug already~

I pouted and gave her puppy eyes. She chuckled and bent down to kiss my lips.

Eunbi: Mommy, promise that she will be done quickly and then we are going to have some fun alright?

Eunbi unnie winked and kissed my forehead before leaving the room. As soon as I heard the lock in the door click. I quickly changed my expression to a disgusted one and gagged. I can't live like this anymore. Currently living in hell is a lot better! I quickly stood up and made my way to the desk. I have to use this opportunity to try and get into contact with the girls again! I wrote a message for them on a piece of paper and folded it neatly before hiding it in my secret pocket in my uniform. I quickly laid back on the bed and grabbed a book pretending that I was reading. Right at that moment, Eunbi unnie walked through the door.

Eunbi: Mommy is back! Now should we have some fun, my dear?

Eunbi unnie then began to her shirt and moved closer to me. I gulped and mentally prepared myself for what happened next.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Eunbi: I don't want to be separated from you Hoonie~

It was finally Monday and it was time to get back to school. As Eunbi clung to my arm, we walked inside the school's hallway while her friends walked right behind us. The other students were standing beside the lockers, whispering and discreetly looking at us but Eunbi unnie just walked further without even bothering to pay attention to one of them. I just whispered sweet words into Eunbi unnie's ear to act like I was caring about her but in truth, I really wanted to escape from her grip. I looked down the hallway to see Jinsoul,  Choerry, Vivi, and Gowon walking towards us. The perfect moment for my plan. I discreetly moved my right hand towards my pant pocket, where I had previously sewed my secret pocket which now contained the letter I had written. As we were getting closer to them, I took the letter from my pocket and walked a bit to the side so I made sure that I bumped into at least one of the girls. Finally, we got closer enough. I bumped right into Gowon, who then fell on her .

Yena: Hey! Look where you are going stupid! Don't you have any eyes?!

Jahoon: Yena stop. It was just an accident.

Yena: But-

Jahoon: Eunbi unnie~

I clung to Eunbi unnie's arm and pouted. She patted my head before turning to scold Yena, who apologized. After that, we continued to our classroom.

 

 

 

 

 

*Gowon POV*

Hyejoo: Yah! What the hell Jahoon unnie?! Are you okay Gowon unnie? Any injuries? Should I carry you to the school nurse?

Just right after Jahoon left, Hyejoo, Haseul unnie, and Jungeun unnie came over to us. Hyejoo helped me up on my feet and searched my whole body for any kind of injuries.

Hyejoo: Jahoon unnie, I'm going to come after you for what you did!

Haseul: Hyejoo stop! Don't. I think Jahoon has her reason for doing it. She usually has and I think especially more now since the incident at the warehouse.

We all got quiet as we remembered what happened that day. We'll at least until Hyejoo barks at other students, asking what they were looking at. I chuckled at her and began brushing the dust off my uniform.

Gowon: Huh?

The girls turned to look at me with a confused expression. I dipped my hand into the pocket of my jacket and pulled out what seems to be a piece of paper.

Jungeun: What is that?

Gowon: I don't know. It suddenly appeared in my pocket after….

I looked at them in shock and quickly tried to open the letter. The other girls looked at me confused but didn't say a word and crowded around me.

Gowon: "Please help me. I have attempted everything to escape. Ask for help from Taehyung and Jungkook, they will help you. Eunbi have me prisoned at the address xxxxxxxxxx"

Haseul: I told you that Jahoon had her reason! We have to gather the other girls!

Haseul unnie was about to run off to get the other girls when Vivi unnie stopped her.

Vivi: I'm also worried about her but we should wait for the lunch break and gather the girls there since the first lesson about to start.

Vivi unnie whispered after getting us to crowd closely to her.

Jinsoul: Why are we whispering right now?

Jungeun unnie smacked Jinsoul unnie in the back of her head, making Jinsoul unnie look at her with a pout and rubbed the back of her head.

Jungeun: Because we don't know if any of Eunbi's friends are listening to us. We should quickly separate now, just in case.

We bid goodbye to each other before I followed Jinsoul unnie, Vivi unnie, and Choerry to our first class. I couldn't stop thinking about Jahoon unnie. Just hang on a bit more unnie.

 

 

 

 

*Back to Jahoon (you) POV*

God, I was feeling restless! Has Gowon got the message? Or did it fall onto the floor and one of Eunbi unnie's friends found it? I was feeling totally restless that I couldn't even think straight, well I'm not even straight but that is not the point! I had to act like normal or else Eunbi unnie will suspect me.

Teacher: Ms. Park, can you come up and answer this question?

Jahoon: Ah! Yes madam!

I got up to the board and answered the question perfectly as normal but as I was about to go down, I saw Jungeun holding a small piece of paper. A very small one but I was still available to see it: "We got the letter. Hang in there." I smiled to myself and sat down beside Eunbi unnie.

Eunbi: What are you smiling at?

Jahoon: The confused face of the other students because they still don't understand the question but most of all because of your face.

Eunbi unnie kissed my cheek before clinging to my arm and turned back to pay attention to the board. Just a little bit more Jahoon. A little bit more.

 

 

 

*Haseul POV* (Queen Haseul is back!)

I ran towards each of the girls’ classrooms after school and quickly dragged them all back home.

Yeojin: Why did we need to go back home in such a hurry? I'm so exhausted now!

Yeojin dropped down her bag at the entrance before laying down on the sofa in the living room. I took the letter from Jahoon and gave it to the girls for them to read.

Chuu: I told you that Jahoon would never hate us! We have to help her!

Gowon: Can you keep your voice down? At this rate, they may know what we are planning to do.

Chuu: Oh! Sorry….

Haseul: I wil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter