ARE YOU STUPID WOMAN??!!

Kkubiologist Park
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In which Sakura voluntarily teach Eunbi's baby cousin ABCs…..



 

One fine day, Sakura hopped her way into the house, all happy and smiling.

“Nakochan~ Nako Nako ni!” She called her baby out.

What comes out were two figures of her babies. A literal baby and her girlfriend, Eunbaby aka Eunbi.

“Babe I'm sorry we have to take care of my cousin,” Eunbi quickly apologized as she kissed Sakura's cheeks.

 

“Aww no biggie baby. As long as we got to spend time together,” she replied with another kiss.

“Here come to Sakuchan,” Sakura scooped the girl out of Eunbi's arm and the girl quickly cried as she no longer felt Eunbi's warmth.

 

‘No not this woman! No! Nako wants Eunchan!’ That was what she's crying about but what comes out only baby cries. 

Haish! Silly mouth cannot form a word yet.

Sakura hopped the little girl in her arms 

 “Aww don't cry, Saachan bought you a new toy today. We're gonna learn ABC together, okay?” and the attempt was indeed successful when Nako’s cry had subsided.

 

Eunbi smiled at the heavenly sight of Sakura with a baby. Will this be how their future looks together? 

Aww such a heavenly view 😭.

Nako squirmed when Sakura peppered her with kisses and  giggled as Sakura blew raspberries at her.

The atmosphere changed into a peaceful and calm one.

“Okay Imma take her to the living room and play. You can continue what you're doing, okay?” Sakura asked her girlfriend who just nodded and they managed to sneak in a few kisses before Nako pulled Sakura's ears.

“That's a sign,” and the latter waddled away to the living room while Eunbi continued her cooking.

 

At times she peeked at the duo and her chest almost burst as she sees Sakura teaching Nako ABC using some learning board.

“A is for…” 

"Air blast oil cooler!" Sakura clapped happily.

 

‘Oi wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter