The Way I Love You

Kkubiologist Park
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Reassurance is a bliss


 

 

 


 

Platonic :-

“(of love or friendship) intimate and affectionate but not ual”

 

Eunbi had to force a chuckle as she read the definition of that word. That was what Yena told her about her relationship with Sakura. Platonic. No more than a friend, no less a lover.

 

For a part, that word suits her relationship but to have ‘not ual’ it's definitely wrong. They indeed do have hanging in the air between them.

She's not the only one who's aware of it.

 

Living with 11 girls under the same roof just gives her 0 chances of getting more than just subtle touch and knowing looks.

Oh but Japan is a wonderland.

God knows when Sakura’s mouth did speak — that beautiful sound of lust and contentment echoes like a music to her ears. At times serving as inspiration. 👁 👁 


 

“She's not here. So how's your relationship going?”

That worried look, that frown upon the pretty face. Yeah that's the look she's been getting ever since Iz*One (TW // D word) disbanded. 

Love in their purest form is reassurance of deep feelings and indirect promises of being together. ‘You and me against the world’.

But love in their realest form is a flight risk. With a fear of falling. Wondering why we bother to love if it'll never last.

There's always risk laced in every connection you make. Humanly. 


 

It was easier to be physically connected than virtual touches. She wants more. Of course she does. Just having video calls will never be enough. 

What happens when at night she's alone and feeling lonely? 

What happens when she's left to be staring at the phone wondering what Sakura is doing? 

What happens when everybody asks her about Sakura because no one knows what the girl’s next plan will be. Not even herself.

What happens when all she wants is to kiss rather than to miss?


 

Ahh… Maybe this is why some men have been approaching her with an evil whispers of distance being the common factor of heartbreak.


 

It was just that one second. That one mere second where she questioned whether Sakura shared the same feeling as she did.

Just that one second.

When she asked her, time and time again. Possibly triggering yet another silly fight between them.

All because she needed reassurance.

And to be busy preparing for her solo debut, the nerve wrecking her mind. She needs someone, precisely THAT someone to be near.

She needs words of affirmation, words of real promises. To know that she's not the only one falling.


 

“Sakura, Do you really love me? Or I'm just gonna be your other memory?”

Sent ✅ 

Seriously. Is it that hard for Sakura to even say anything that will make Eunbi truly believe that she is indeed no other space filler. How hard is it to just pick up the phone and call, “Morning baby” 

Just a few seconds enough. And not leaving Eunbi on read as she usually did.

Yes, she understands that Sakura is busy. But Eunbi is busy too. And yet she can do it just perfectly fine?


 

Sakura sighed deeply. Just what and who has been messing with Eunbi's mind. Sakura is not good at dealing with feelings. And she's bad at dealing with such a thing. 

Where she has to always time and time again fill Eunbi's insecurities and overthinking. Where she also has to answer the same question over and over again.

It used to be okay but after several, it's tiring.

How hard is it for Eunbi to stop worrying and know that She is the only one Sakura will ever love.

How many love words shall she whisper and how much changes she needs to do just for Eunbi to see and know, you are the only one.

 

It sure does look simple but Sakura doesn't have the mental and physical capacity to be showing off her love. 

It's hard when her love language is not words but action. And if she did it everyday, it feels more of a requirement rather than words of sincerity.

 

Sakura would just need one sentence and that's it, she's through the whole week yet Eunbi is in need of constant affection.

They don't joke around when they say you will find someone who's either the total opposite of you to complete you or a total mirror of you.

In a way, they are both opposite and mirror.

Lol. The universe is funny.



 

And Sakura knew it.

She couldn't be there with Eunbi on her debut showcase, while Chaeyeon is there. Added with Hyewon at the filming site. Also with Joyuriz supporting their unnie.

Sakura is bound to be asked the same question again and again. 

Maybe it was wrong of her to say “I will always be with you” when Eunbi, oh a person she is, takes that word literally.


 

It was supposed to be a surprise but the fkin media ruined it. All the rumours of her getting into Hybe, debuting in a new group, urgh. More clarifications she needs to make. 


 

“So are you really coming to Korea? Not for me right? It's for the company right?”

Sakura sighed. Of course. Of course Eunbi would be asking this. Of course Eunbi would degrade herself.

 

What can Sakura do? Corona chan debuted almost two years ago and life has never been the same since. What's freedom of living when you don't get a microchip (read: vaccine) injected i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter