Meet my cousin

Fated...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Marge and Youngbae made love for the second time. Youngbae tried to be gentle with her, knowing that she is still tender, but her innocent response got him all excited. Although Youngbae didn’t know it possible the second time was far better than the first, even more fulfilling. His own even caught him off guard.

He pulled Marge close to him as the scent of their lovemaking permeates the air, their hearts beating frantically from passion. She clings to him and closes her eyes. She was very much satisfied and contended.

“Are you ok?” Youngbae asked, he was worried he had hurt her.

Marge smiled, here is the sweet and gentle Youngbae, “I am, thanks for asking.” She said and hugged him tighter.

He let out an arrogant male satisfied smile.

“How was it?” Marge asks curiously.

“Best I ever had.” He said and gave her quick peck on the bridge of her nose.

She blushed at his response. “Maybe I should get back. The kids could wake up and start looking for me.” She said.

“Stay here. Just a little bit more.” He said and held her tighter in his arms.

She didn’t argue, she snuggled closer to him and close her eyes.

Before they knew it it was already half past eight when the two woke up. Marge woke up first and stirred inside Youngbae’s arms, she tried to be discreet in her movement but Youngbae felt her and slowly opened his eyes.

“Chagiya, where are you going?” He asked his eyes still half closed.

“Oh, did I wake you up, mianhe, I am heading back now, it is half past eight, they could be awake now and all.” She said as she started to wear her shorts, Youngbae took a shirt out from his drawers since he knew he had thrown her top somewhere in the living room.

“Wear this for now, I’ll go get your top.” He said and walked out the room. He came back and hands her shirt and bra.

She put it on, Youngbae helped her by hooking it at the back. She turned and look to him and said, “I think you are the only guy I know who helps their girl get dress after having .”

“Well, I would love to take them off again.” he said flashing her his eyesmile.

“I know!” she said and put on her top, “Well, I’ll go ahead.” She said planted a quick kiss on him and stood up.

“Wait, I’ll go with you.” he said and pulled a shirt over his head.

They both entered her unit quietly and as she hoped everything was silent. She went to checked on the kids right away and they were still sound asleep. She sighed in relief.

“Told you they will be fine!” Youngbae said as he gave her a quick peck on the cheek after hugging her.

“Well, I better make them breakfast. You want one?” she asked.

“I want you,” he said kissing her passionately.

Marge pulled back, smiled and said. “Hmm, maybe later. Don’t you have anything to do?” She asked in an attempt to waylay Youngbae’s thoughts.

“Not this morning. I have a schedule in the afternoon. Then I will be meeting with Jiyong.” He said, “You?”

“Well, I am on sick-leave, so I am expected to stay at home and rest. Pointless since I feel fine.” She said and heads to the kitchen.

“You want to join me this afternoon?” he asked.

Marge smiled at him, “I would be intruding.” She replied.

“Ani, I believe you would inspire me!” he tried to convince her.

Marge laugh, “Why is it it’s only me who worries about secretly dating you. You really want to bring me to your workplace?”

“Well, they wont believe it anyway. They assume I will be forever alone.” He said smiling. “Besides, it is a photo shoot. Ji Eun noona will be there. You can help in taking my clothes off.” He .

“Well, not interested unless it involves me ravening you!” she said smirking at him.

Youngbae was about to pull her towards him when the main door opened. They could hear three different voices giggling.

“Oh it’s them.” Marge said and popped her head out towards the living room to greet her cousin.

“Hey! The kids are still asleep.” She said as she hugged her cousin in greeting.

Youngbae stepped out and greeted the three girls, May, Rina and Grace, Marge’s cousin. “Good Morning.”

“Youngbae hi! You spend the night here again?” May asked.

“Again?” Grac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter