back stage prt II

Fated...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“We would usually follow them and stand backstage. We do touch-ups on their makeup.” She said. “I will be in charge of touching up the others I will leave Youngbae to you.” She added smiling at her.

“But, I am not an expert in putting on makeup, what if I screwed it up.” She said nervously. “Can’t I just hand you the brush and sponges instead?”

“Ani, I think Youngbae would like it.” She said, “Igo this is a basic foundation you just add a little but after drying of his sweat. Youngbae can be pretty sweaty, then dab this on his lips I will do the eyes.” She said, “You will do great! I’ll be beside you anyway. Don’t worry.”

Marge and Seung Eun went out together and watched backstage. Bigbang performed with so much energy. Everybody was taken by their stage presence.

“They are really awesome aren’t they?” Seung Eun nudge Marge.

“Yeah, I have never really noticed them that much during the  concert.” She said looking at the stage.

“Okay they are done. They would usually come back stage to check the recording.” She said as she took a step forward, “You do Youngbae’s make up okay?”

“Unnie what if I make a mistake and it smudge and all.” She asked with a worried look.

“You won’t, Youngbae’s most likely to be the one who’s going to make the mistake.” Seung Eun winked at Marge.

“Jiyonga come here,” she said as Jiyong approached her.

Youngbae naturally went to Marge, she automatically raised the cloth then wipe off Youngbae’s sweat. Youngbae was about to hug Marge by the waist when Seungri grabbed his hand and pulled him slightly.

“Hyung! You were daebak today!” he said as he swing Youngbae’s hand away from Marge.

Jiyong and Seung Eun who noticed what happened held in their laughter.

“Marge-ssi, maybe you should brush Youngbae’s biceps with the bronzer now.” She said knowing that retouching his makeup would never be done if she left the two alone.

“Do I need to put an emphasis on the area of overlying longhead of Biceps brachi?” she asked in a casual tone.

“The what?” Seung Eun and Youngbae asked together.

“This one.” She said tracing Youngbae’s muscle with the brush.

“Ah, neh,” Seung Eun said, looking at Youngbae.

“Noona was I cool awhile ago?” Youngbae asked but she was looking at Marge.

“Molla, Marge-ssi, was Youngbae's performance cool?” Seung Eun teased the couple.

“hmm, it was ok.” She said playing at Youngbae.

“Noona, was I cool?” Jiyong joined in the fun.

“Very much!” Marge said smiling at him.

“Araso!” Youngbae said nodding his head putting a swagger look on, “Maybe I should hang around Daesung and Seungri, they are emceeing.” He added looking mischievously at Marge.

"I don't care eh eh eh eh!" she humed as she was meticulously doing Youngbae's touch-ups. 

"You're not jealous at all huh?" Youngbae said, his atttention now on Marge. 

"Nop," she said as she stood up straight and look at him directly. "Not a bit. In fact I am confident." she said smiling at him.

"I give up trying to make you jealous." he said. 

"Hey you two hold it in, people might hear you." Seung Eun reminded the couple. 

“Youngbae are you finished? Let’s go back on the stage.” Jiyong said, and walked towards the stage.

Youngbae followed after him and they did the second part of the prerecording.

“So you and Youngbae tease each other a lot huh?” Seung Eun said.

“Well, just recently yeah. I started teasing him with the female this morning.” She smiled as she answered her.

“Her name is IU, there are a lot of people that wish them well, so you’re not jealous?” she asked.

“Aniyo, I mean this is just work and I trust Youngbae.” She said.

“Okay that’s a wrap.” The PD told everyone.

“So they are done?”  Marge asked.

“Neh, they will announce the winner soon.” She answered her.

“Will their group have a chance in winning?” she asked.

“Not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter