It's Colon Cancer!

Fated...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It’s been five days since Youngbae had left for Japan, and Marge have medical mission scheduled for the weekend at Daegu. Marge and her friends where at home sorting out things they need for the weekend trip.

 “So does Youngbae know you’ll be out this weekend?” asked Uj out of the blue.

“Yup,” she replied.

“And? He’s ok with it? I mean Mr. KHB is there, he will be one of the AP.” May asked.

“Hey, were not even sure yet if the KHB in question is really the doctor and besides even it IS him, it is work and you know me.” Said Marge flatly.

“You know hon, Youngbae is Japan how sure are you his not playing out there?” said Mae

“Because I trust him.” She said confidently.

It wasn’t long when Marge’s phone rang and it was Youngbae.

“Hey what’s up?” Marge answered her phone she was surprised that Youngbae has called.

“Hi, am I disturbing you? Mianhe” Youngbae said.

“Nop, why did you call anyway?” she asked, “Is everything ok?”

“yes, everything is fine. Well, Dara, Jiyong and I have been talking, you know the weekend we will be back from Japan, I was wondering if you can have a time off, maybe we could spend some time together?” Youngbae said, looking at Jiyong nervously.

“Just us four?” Marge asked.

“Neh!” Youngbae said shaking his head. He knows Marge hates surprises and this was going to be a very big surprise.

“Well, I haven’t checked my rota yet, I’ll see. It’s two weeks from now right?” she asked.

“Neh, Saturday.” Youngbae said looking at Jiyong nervously who was smiling happily.

“I think I am free that time.” Marge said.

“Great!” he replied. “I can’t wait to see you!”

“It’s just been a week!” she laughed on the other line.

“Yeah but I miss you already” Youngbae said as Jiyong left him, his best friend was getting mushy, he needs to get time to get used to it.

“Me too,” she said blushing, as her friends were looking at her surprised.

“Mianhe, I promise to be back to Korea as soon as I can.” He said.

“It’s ok. Just enjoy your stay there and don’t tire yourself too much.” She said. 

“I will.” Youngbae said, Seungri came in to call on Youngbae so he had to end his call. “Chagi, I’ll call you again later. Mianhe”

“that’s ok. I heard Seungri calling your name and I’m packing as well.” She said.

“Well take care, I’ll be home as soon as I can, Saranghe!” Youngbae said making Seungri look at him surprised.

“Nadu, Anyeong!” she said and hang up.

 

“Awww! That was sweet, so am I to understand you have weekend date in three weeks time?” Uj teased.

“I guess in dating a celebrity you have to make date schedules early!” Colleen joked.

“Yah! Cut him some slack, he is busy, and isn’t it convenient that we check on each others schedules making sure that both parties are available and not busy.” Marge defended.

“Ok, so no party on the third Saturday from today!” UJ joked.

--------

“Hyung! Was that noona?” Seungri whisphered.

“Neh!” Youngbae replied looking at Seungri weirdly. “Why are you whispering?”

“Hyung, calling someone chagiya, bogoshiposo, and saranghe on the phone especially when people know you are not dating anybody is a big no no.” Seungri said. “Why do you think Darong have all those weird symbols signs and phrases. Aish, especially not when you are on your phone. You can’t say you are calling your omma, who on earth would call their omma chagi?”

Youngbae realized his mistake, “Seungri really knows about dating secretly.” He thought to himself.  “Araso, Kumawo, I will remember that.”

“And hyung fix your expression first, there are press and fans outside. Actually ever since you and noona met each other, there was something different about you. I could sense it at first I just couldn’t point my finger at it, but now it is so obvious hyung, be careful.”

“Araso,” Youngbae said looking at the mirror trying to fix his expression.

“Hyung, noona said saranghe back didn’t she?” Seungri teased.

Youngbae smiled brightly remembering their conversation. “Neh” he said with a wide grin on his face.

“See! That is what I am talking about!” Seungri said pointing at Youngbae’s bright expression in the mirror.

“Hyung, you really are similar to Jiyong hyung, you can’t hide your expressions.” He said shaking his head as he went out.

“But I don’t want to hide it!” he said looking at his bright expression and followed after Seungri.

--------------------

Back at Marge’s flat.

“So it seems like the thing between you and Youngbae are pretty serious.” Uj said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter