Hyun Bin's Visit

Fated...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After dinner Marge headed back to bed, she wasn’t particularly sleepy so she was just watching television inside her room. She was absorbed in the documentary when someone knocked on her door. She was expecting it to be her friends but was surprised when Hyun Bin poped his head inside.

“What are you doing here?” Marge said sitting up.

Hyun Bin walked in and insisted for Marge to stay in bed, “Checking on a ptient. A special home service.” He said and sat at the edge of the bed. “How are you?”

“I am fine, you didn’t have to come all the way here.” She said. “It is just some flu, I am fine.”

“Well, I can see you are taking your meds regularly, that is nice.” He said looking at the medications on her bedside but one particular medicine caught his attention. “What’s this?” he said holding the foil wrapper.

“It is an antibiotic, target specific, where is your penlight?” Hyun Bin said standing up.

“Yah, I am nurse, I can take care of myself. Stop overreacting.” Marge said.

“Dr. Park actually sent me here, he wanted me check up on you, and this is not part of the prescription he gave, this is antibiotic is really strong.” he said.

“Aish, you people tend to over react all the time, I manage to catch tonsilitis as well, I have build up resistance to the lower generation of drugs.” She said.

“Well, just a quick assessment.” He said. “Now open you mouth and let me check your tonsils.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter