Youngbae is Back!

Fated...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Hyung, do you think noona is still awake?” Seungri asked Youngbae while inside the vehicle. “How sure are you she don’t know you have already arrive, There are airport pictures everywhere.”

“I just texted her and she said she is working on some paperworks, besides I told her a different flight schedule. Thank goodness she doesn’t check about us on the internet.” Youngbae said smiling.

“Chinchal? she doesn’t check about us on the internet?” Jiyong asked surprised.

“No,” he smiled to himself.

“So how is it?” Jiyong asked curiously.

“How is how?” Youngbae asked.

“Dating her?” Jiyong and Seungri asked surprised.

“chaemiso, no gushing about me, we rarely talk about work, she supports me, and cheers me on, and she keeps me grounded.” Youngbae smiled. “It’s just recently that she is getting acquainted with our songs.”

“So are you droping by her place tonight?” Jiyong asked.

“Neh, well she is still awake and I really missed her, I want to see her even for just a minute.” Youngbae said.

“No wonder you are in such a happy mood, hyung” Seungri said.

It wasn’t long before they reach their dormitories. The group automatically went inside the elevator eager to get to bed, while Youngbae was eager to see Marge.

“Daesung-ah, just don’t wait up ok. I’ll be across the hall!” Youngbae said as he went out. He heard noises inside, so he knocked on Marge’s door, he was hoping that someone else answer the door so that he could surprise Marge, and it was UJ who answered the door.

“Hey!” UJ greeted him happily, “You are~” he stopped mid sentence because Youngbae signalled him to be quiet.

“Where is Marge?” he asked smiling mischievously, as he step inside their apartment.

“She is in her room, don’t worry she is not asleep. She is working on some paper.” Uj said.

“Hi!” Colleen and Rina greeted him in a whisper.

“Hey I got u guys something!” he said giving them gifts, Dara had told him on how Filipino would usually date, you need not only court the girl but also the friends.

“What’s this?” UJ look from the present to Youngbae.

“Well, Dara noona told me about courting, “your style.” Youngbae said as he rubs the back of his neck nervously.

“You don’t have to worry about that!” UJ assured Youngbae.

“We can’t be bought by gifts no matter how expensive they are, all you have to do is treat our friend nicely,” Rina said smiling at him.

“Hurt her once and well, all hell break loose.” Colleen said. “Go! She is inside her room.” She added.

“Thanks for the gifts anyway. You don’t have to bother next time.” UJ said patting Youngbae at the back. “You already have our OK anyway!”

Youngbae just smiled at the group and head for Marge’s room. He knocked on the door and turns the knob, Marge back was facing the door, she was busy typing away in her computer and scanning from books. He stood there looking at Marge who was so absorbed in her work. He approached Marge and placed his present in front of her keyboard as he kissed her check.

“Bae!” she screamed as she turned around. “Oh my god! You said you won’t be back till tomorrow.” She said as she hugged him.

“I lied,” he said hugging her back. “I miss you.”

“Me too!” she said still hugging him.

“Busy?” Youngbae asked seeing Marge computer table covered with at least three giant books.

“Hmm, well I was trying to finish this stuff tonight so that I am free tomorrow.” She said. “Why didn’t you tell me you where arriving today?”

“I wanted to surprise you.” he said, “So how are you?”

“Fine. How was Japan? It’s late, you must be exhausted.” She said.

“I was until I realized that I was going to see you now I am so hyper!” he said and grabbed her by the waist and hugged her tighter.

“What time are you working on Saturday?” Youngbae asked.

“Morning.” She said, “7am till 3pm, why?” she replied.

“Well, remember when I called you back when we were still in Japan? Well it is this Saturday. In the afternoon. Are you free?” he said.

“wait let me check,” she said as she fumbled for her day planner, “Yeah I am free, but I am marked as nurse on call this week, so it means I  must report  to work whenever they call and if they are short staff.”

“Well, let’s just hope they don’t call you then!” he said, Youngbae can’t cancel the party since it has already been planned.

“Let’s hope not!” she said, “So what’s this?”

She said raising the box that Youngbae gave her. “Well I was trying to find out the best gift for you, and someone told me that you are a huge fan of mochi, so I got yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter