You're my

Fated...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Theres a play button in the story. hope it helps in coveying the idea. just imagine YB seducing you with the song! 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

“Chagiya!” Youngbae called and knocked on her door, but no one answered. He took his phone and called for her.

“Hey babe! What’s up?” Marge answered.

“I thought you are already at the hotel. Where are you?” Youngbae asked.

“Oh, I am here with UJ!” she said and rushed towards the door to open it. “Babe Hi!”

“Hey! Had fun?” Youngbae asked as he gave her one quick kiss.

“Yeah, you?” she asked and pulled Youngbae inside.

“I did,” Youngbae said. “So those people back there work mates from home?”

“Yeah!” Marge said.

“Hope you don’t mind we will be joining the members for dinner tonight.” Youngbae said.

“Oooh! I want ice cream!” Marge exclaimed all of a sudden.

“Not allowed. You haven’t even recovered from your sore throat and you’re looking for another one.” UJ said shaking his head at her friend. “Youngbae, can you tell this girl to have a descent meal. She bare ate anything at the sushi restaurant and have been living of mochi and liquid.”

“What? Why? You didn’t have anything for breakfast!” Youngbae said worried.

Marge scowled at UJ before turning to Youngbae and spoke. “Now babe, don’t worry, remember last night, I wasn’t feeling well, my stomach was acting up, well, i have been like that for days, I can’t seem to manage too much savoury stuff, it just made me sick. So I drink lot’s of water and it seems like my stomach only manages to handle mochi and other sweets.” She explained.

“But chagiya, you should try. You can’t eat on mochi all day, no matter how much you love it.” Youngbae said. “UJ lets order room service!” Youngbae told UJ.

“Aniyo. If you make me eat now, I wont be able to eat tonight. I promise I will have a descent meal tonight.” she said.

“Araso, but you really need to eat babe.” Youngbae said and kissed he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter