Chapter 7

You're Worth It

*time check 10am*

 

 

Jack’s POV

 

It’s been two days since Sam and I went to JYPE and had that talk about him dating Nayeon. Like I said I’m not against him dating her, I’m just worried about the fans and Dispatch knowing how everything can go downhill if Sam and Nayeon gets caught.

 

So this morning is the day that Sam will be going home to his parents knowing how much they miss their son.

 

Right now I’m in Sam’s room and I see him packing his things.

 

I walked behind him.

 

Jack: I guess this is goodbye?

 

Sam: *jumped* tang inang to nang-gugulat bigla!( SON OF A , WHY DO YOU HAVE TO SCARE ME LIKE THAT)

 

Jack: *laughs* sorry I can’t help it but scare you while you’re busy packing up.

 

Sam: and to answer your question. No this is not good bye, where the hell do you think I’m going? I’m just going back to my place. Stop acting like I’m going back to the Philippines when I’m not.

 

Jack: Yeah I know.

 

Sam: AWWWW is the cold hearted Yoo Ji Sung turning soft? *smirking*

 

Jack: hell no Sam. I’m actually happy that you’re leaving this house I can finally have some peace and quiet.

 

Sam: RUDE! You’ll miss ME just wait and see.

 

Jack: I’ve been your roommate for 3 years and my best friend since high school. I’m starting to get sick of seeing you. Today is the day I get to have my rest from seeing you after all those years.

 

Sam: Yeah right, you can’t get rid of me that easy Jack.

 

Jack: I know. That’s why I love you brother. *hugs him*

 

We broke the hug and I helped him with his things while telling each other stories from our past.

 

While talking we heard a knock from the door and we turned around seeing the butler and telling us that Sam’s driver has arrive and we told him we’ll be down in awhile and he left us closing the zipper of the luggage and went down.

 

 

When we reach outside the house we saw Sam’s driver waiting for him. As the driver saw us he took Sam’s luggage and place it in the trunk.

 

Sam turned around before entering the car

 

Sam: I’ll call you when we can get to hang out.

 

Jack: no need. We need the space and besides it’s better if you hang out with your parents first it’s been a while since you’ve been with them.

 

Sam: I guess you’re right about that. Anyway I’ll see you when I see you brother.

 

Jack: likewise Sam

 

 

After that conversation Sam entered the car and the left and I was waving until the car was out of my sight.

 

I went back inside and check the time and it was only 11am and I’m feeling a little hungry so I went to the kitchen and check if there and ingredients for Bulalo( Beef Marrow Stew) and when the maid saw me in the kitchen, they told they’ll be the one to do but I insisted to them I’ll be the one to do the cooking and they didn’t force it anymore and I continued my search and when I saw that the kitchen had the ingredients I started cooking.

 

As I finished cooking what looks like I could feed a whole family so I called the maids and butlers to eat with me, at first they were hesitant but I told them it was okay to join me knowing that my father left early for work so I also packed some for him before the maids and butlers ate with me and it felt good knowing they accepted my offer for them to eat with me.

 

I maybe a very cold person to them but they’ve been there since I could remember and it was nice to catch up with them on how was everything in the mansion.

 

When we’re done eating the maids were the one to cleaned up everything with the help with the other butlers.

 

I went up to my room to take a shower and dressed up so I could give the food I cooked for Dad.

 

Once I was done with everything I went to the kitchen to get the packed lunch for Dad and left going to the company.

 

As I arrive at the office building I was greeted by the employees there and went straight to the elevator and press the button to the top floor.

 

It’s been awhile since I came here and the last time I was here I was still 10 at that time and now that I’m 23 everything in the building had slight changes.

 

I heard a ding meaning I was already at the top floor and once I got out I was greeted by my Dad’s secretary and she told me my Dad is still in meeting and will be finish in 30 minutes, so after 30 minutes I heard the elevator and when I saw who went out it was my Dad.

 

Dad: oh Ji Sung! What are you doing here?

 

Of course I wanted to surprise my dad with the food I made for him.

 

Jack: just dropping by to give you this Dad.

 

He saw me with a lunch box in my hand and told me to wait for him in his office.

My dad never tried Filipino food before so I hope he like this.

 

After waiting for a few minutes he entered his office and took a sit and opened the lunch box I brought.

 

Dad: wow this smells nice! What is this?

 

Jack: that’s Beef Marrow Stew and it’s famous in the Philippines and my personal favorite dish there

 

Dad: thanks for visiting me and bringing me lunch son. Do you want to go and look around the company later? Cause you’re going to be the next CEO of this company after you finish your college.

 

Jack: It’s okay Dad, I just dropped off your lunch and wanted to go around cause Sam got picked up by his driver earlier in the house. So I have nothing to do in the house.

 

Dad: is that so? Well do you know where you’re first going, do you want me to accompany you?

 

Jack: no need Dad. I’m fine on my own and besides I’m a grown up now Dad. I’ll just buy coffee first and see where my feet may lead me.

 

Dad: did you bring your car?

 

Jack: yes Dad I did and anyway I have to go knowing that you have a lot of things to do here.

 

Dad: okay son. Take care of yourself and thank you again for the food.

 

Jack: I will and you’re welcome Dad.

 

And with that we bid our goodbyes and I left the company going to my car and went to the nearest coffee shop and it says in the GPS that the nearest one was a 10 minute drive from the company.

 

I reach the coffee show and saw there aren’t much people inside so I went to the counter and order myself a frappe.

 

 

--

 

Jennie’s POV

 

It’s a good thing that it’s BLACKPINK’s day off and now I can get myself some of my favorite frappe.

 

The coffee shop that serves my fave drink is a 15 minute drive from the dorm so I had to ask my manager to bring me there. My manager drop me off near the coffee shop so I wore my mask and cap.

 

As I went inside there weren’t much people inside so that’s a good thing so no one can recognize me or I will be in big trouble.

 

I headed to the counter and ordered my drink and as I was waiting for it I was looking around for a place to sit and when I was looking around I saw a guy and I thought i saw him somewhere before but i couldnt remember where exactly.

 

I got my drink and went to the table next to him. I was looking at him every minute while I was drinking and his side profile is really handsome and he could be an Idol, I keep telling myself that I saw him somewhere but I couldn’t put a finger to it where.

 

 

Jack’s POV

 

I can’t help but feel someone is staring at me. So I looked around the place but I see no one and that’s when I looked to my side and saw a woman looking at me and when I started back she immediately looked for something in her bag and it looked like her phone and she’s looking at it and thinking she wasn’t suspicious hehe cute. Reminds me of someone before.

 

 

Jennie’s POV

 

SH*T SH*T SH*T he’s looking at me think Jennie THINK! RIGHT MY PHONE! I got my bag and looked for my phone and when I got it I looked through it like nothing happened, GOD! That was so embarrassing! He might think I’m a creep looking at him.

 

When I thought the awkward situation died down, I texted my manager to pick me up. I got up and went out of the café to wait for my manager and that was a wrong move for me cause I forgot I pulled down my mask to drink and my mind was still in the situation that occurred earlier with the cute guy and now a lot of fans are swarming me and I just prayed that someone would save me right now.

 

 

Jack’s POV

 

After a few minutes later I saw her get up from her seat and went out of the café and It didn’t take look for a lot of people to swarm her and I guess she’s a celebrity cause she was wearing a cap and mask. I saw people are invading her personal space. So I got up from my seat and went out of the café to drag her away from the swarming fans she has.

 

We started running away from the fans and I saw an alleyway in the corner of eye made a hard right so the fans wont catch us. We stopped for awhile and I looked if the coast was clear and when it was I went to her and saw her wearing her mask.

 

Jack: Are you okay miss?

 

Jennie: yes I’m okay, thanks for saving me back there.

 

Jack: it’s no problem. I can see from your situation that they were invading your personal space so I had to do something. By the looks of it earlier I think they were your fans?

 

Jennie: yeah. My fans can get crazy sometimes.

 

Jack: good thing they weren’t sasaengs.

 

Jennie: yeah I’m very thankful for that.

Jack: I’m Jack by the way

 

Jennie: I’m-

 

As she was about to tell me her name her phone started ringing and I thinking that was her manager. She answered her phone and telling where she was and told her manager what happened and said she’s going back to the café ended the call.

 

Jennie: that was my manager and asking where I was.

 

Jack: I figured knowing that you’re some kind of idol or something.

 

Jennie: matter of fact I am an idol.

 

Jack: yeah but I didn’t catch your name before being interrupted by your call.

 

Jennie: my name is jisoo

 

(Jennie’s thoughts: SERIOUSLY YOU HAVE TO USE JISOO UNNIE’S NAME JENNIE?!)

 

Jack: that’s a nice name. let me bring you back to that café maybe there aren’t fans anymore and don’t worry I’ll be here beside you.

 

Jennie: uh- sure thanks.

 

We walked back to the café and as expected there weren’t any fans anymore but I saw a black van with a man beside it and he us and immediately ran towards us.

 

Jennie’s Manager: thank god you’re alright!

 

Jennie: I’m fine Oppa. Jack helped me hide from them.

 

She introduce me to her manager and he thanked me as well and I told him I just did what was right.

 

Jisoo and her manager went inside the van and we bid our goodbyes. Once I saw their van out of my sight I went to the parking lot and sat there and thought to myself that today was such a long day and I hope no paparazzi saw us. After composing myself I start my car and drove home.

 

 

Jennie’s POV

 

I went inside the van and said bye to jack and I swear my smile isn’t fading after what happened and it maybe and awkward start at least it ended well but I still can’t seem to remember where I met him but I know I did.

I reached the dorm and reach my shared room with Jisoo unnie. Then I remembered I told Jack I was Jisoo Unnie.

 

I screamed through my pillow and I guess Jisoo unnie noticed it.

 

Jisoo: Jennie are you okay??

 

So I told her everything and I swear I was turning red because of how embarrass I was and I didn’t hear anything from unnie and I looked up seeing she’s trying to stop herself from laughing.

 

Jennie: UNNIE!

 

Jisoo: Haha seriously why couldn’t you say your name to him?

 

Jennie: because I was too shocked when he saved me and embarrass about me looking at him and thankfully he didn’t mention me looking at him cause I swear if he did I would just run away far from him.

 

Jisoo: is he handsome?

 

Jennie: VERY HANDSOME! And tall, has this cold aura around him but when he was talking to me I don’t feel it.

 

Jisoo: is Jennie finally falling in love again?

 

Jennie: unnie you know I can’t fall in love with someone else knowing I’m still in love with Ji Sung.

 

As I told unnie that I frowned knowing I wont be seeing him ever again. Because after I debuted with the others I started going to his place but the landlord told me he left already. I also went to our school before and they said after he graduated high school he never enrolled again for college in that school. But I never lost hope, I know one day he’ll be back to me and when that time comes I’ll explain everything to him but for now I need to rest. I took a shower and dressed up and went to bed.

 

I hope I get to see Jack again and we could be friends.

 

 

Author's note

 

so Jennie met with Ji Sung but she gave him a diffenrent name and so did he. how do you think their relationship will be in the future?

 

will jack fiind out that jennie was the person he met and not Jisoo?

 

how will Nayeon and Sam's relationship will be also in the future?

 

stay tuned!

 

hi guys! it's been awhile and sorry for now updating fast. i was feeling unmotivated to continue this story so i had to rest and find ideas and when i did have ideas already i started writing again so i hope you guys like this chapter right now.