Chapter 2

You're Worth It

3rd Persons P.O.V

*2 Days after school finished*

One lazy afternoon Jack is seen sitting in the couch watching whatever is on tv while Sam was out with Samantha and Jillian cause they want to go shopping and Francesca was busy fixing their stuff before going to the airport tom 4am, cause Jack and Sam will Drive them to airport.

Suddenly Jack's phone rings and he answer with out look at the caller ID.

Jack: Hello?

???: Hey Ji Sung-shii

Jack: Who's this?

Mina: It's Mina, did you not save my number?

Jack: *shocked and sat up straight from the couch* MINA! Hey sorry. I did save your number I just didn't look at caller ID that's why

Mina: *laughs cutely* it's fine you must bored that's why you didn't know who was calling.

Jack: yeah I'm bored, Sam is out with his friends while I'm left here in the dorm alone eating snacks and watching whatever is on tv

Mina: I see. so do you have any plans for the summer? Cause i heard from Jeongyeon Unnie last night that it's your summer vacation there.

Jack: Yeah it's my summer vacation here and I actually don't have a plan for the summer but Jeongyeon suggest that me and Sam visit Korea, but i still don't know about that.

Mina: How come you don't know? Come on, it's been awhile since you last saw your cousin

Jack: I know. It's been like a year since i last saw her but nonetheless maybe I'll go.

Mina: Don't say "maybe" you should do it

Jack: okay Mina I'll see you when i get there and i got to go. cause i need to make myself some food.

Mina: okay Bye Ji Sung-shii

Jack: Bye Mina *end the call*

But Jack didnt cook any food Instead he grabbed his guitar and started singing 


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIG38MD_l3k

What Jack didn't know while he was singing there were 3 people by the door

 

 

Sam's POV

Sam arrived outside their dorm with the 2 girls he hanged out with

Sam: you girls do shop a lot but you're going to L.A idk why you have to buy a lot

Samantha: That's not for us stupid that's for My family *hits Sam in the head* 

Jillian: yup! *laugh*

Sam: *rubs his head* AW! no need to be violent, you could have just said that!

Samantha: stop complaining and open your door already!
 

Sam: I'm going geez *before her could open the door he hears music from the door*

Sam: you girls hear that? *looking behind him*

Jillian and Samantha: Yup! Who's singing?

Sam: Must be Jack and his guitar *open the door and sees Jack with his guitar and smiles proudly*

Jillian: *whispers to Samantha* I didn't know he can sing *looking shocked*

Samantha: *whispers back* me too

Sam just smirks at the both of them cause he knows that beside playing basketball, Jacks love to play the guitar and sing. But the was before when everything went to in Jack's life. That's why he's happy seeing his best friend play the guitar again and sing

*end of pov*

When Jack finished the song he puts aside his guitar and suddenly he hears people clapping behind him

Jack: *shocked* when did you guys arrived?

Sam: just now and it's been awhile since i last saw you play your guitar and here i thought it will be old dusty in your room but i was wrong

Samantha: you have a beautiful voice and I might fall for you *laughs*

Jillian: YEAH SAME HERE! *cheerful voice*

Jack: thanks for the compliment girls. And yeah it's been awhile since i last touch my guitar, guess found a little motivation today *laughs quietly*

Sam: Yeah but anyway why not we eat i'll go cook the food while you ladies make yourself at home

Samantha and Jillian: Okay! *goes to the couch and watches tv*

while the girls are busy watching, Jack goes to Sam and help him

Sam: you know i was happy seeing play your guitar again and i mean it. besides basketball, music has been your escape.

Jack: I know *cuts the vegatables*

Sam: so who's the girl? *asked jack while putting the ingredients in the pot*

Jack: *finished cutting the vegatables and gives it to Sam* What do you mean?

Sam: Bro i know you. You wouldn't be singing like that if it's not about a girl and the lyrics says other wise

Jack: Maybe there is a girl but i'm still not sure about her though. I'm still scared. What if it happens all over again *looks up trying not to tear up*

Sam: *lowers the fire and looks at Jack* i know what you mean by that, but that was a few years ago and we were still in highschool back then and we don't even know what love means back then. *pats jacks back* everything will be alright and we're going to Korea next week to see our families and i want you to open up to your cousin about that maybe she can help you.

Jack: Yeah,I guess you're right. You know what, why not we go to Korea in 2 days how does that sound? *looks at sam*

Sam: whatever you like man, I'm with you and i miss mom and dad so the day after tom sounds nice

Samantha from the couch: HUY! HINDI PA BA TAPOS YAN? GUTOM NA KAMI! ( HEY! IS IT NOT YET DONE?! WE'RE STARVING!)

Sam and Jack laughs

Sam: *bringing the pot while Jack brings the rice*  ITO NA PO PRINSESA YUNG SINIGANG PAKABUSOG KA AHH ( HERE'S THE SINIGANG PRINCESS ENJOY YOURSELF OKAY)

Samantha: JERK! *sits beside jillian*

Jillian: Kala mo naman magjowa. ( i thought you guys were a couple)

Sam and Samantha: KAMI MAGJOWA?! NAKAKASUKA! ( US A COUPLE?! DISGUSTING?! ) *they both said in unison*

Jack: *laughs and sits down*Tama na yan at kumain na tayo ( stop that and let's eat)

Sam and Samantha: Okay

Jack and the others started eating and telling how there went when suddenly Jack heard a knock by the door.

Jack: expecting someone guys?

the 3 of them shake their heads

Jack stood up and opened the door to see it was Francesca

Jack: oh! Cesca come in

Francesca: *enters and sees the 3 already eating* And you guys didnt invited to have lunch. WOW i feel the love guys *said sarcasticly*

Samantha: stop whining and let's eat

Francesca: no need to tell me twice *she sits beside jack and get her share and starts munching* 
 

Sam: woah! slow down *looks worried*

Francesca: shut up! I'm hungry *says with full*

Jack: we know but still slow down *pats her head*

Francesca: y-yeah i'll slow down *tries to hide her blush*

so they continued eating and when they were done they cleaned up the place and when jack told the girls they are their guest but the girls still insisted and Jack didn't say anything else and let them help him and Sam. when everything was done and the girls have to go back to their dorm because it was now 8pm and their flight will be at 6am so they have to rest and so does the boys cause they're the one who will bring them to the airport and Sam went to his room to sleep and so did Jack but before he could do that he called his dad to tell him his plan the day after tom.

jack: *holding his phone by the ear and calling his dad*

Mr. Yoo: Jack! My BOY! I miss you. why did you call?

Jack: hi Dad, i miss you too. I'm calling because i'll be going to Korea with Sam the day after tom and i was wondering if you can pick us then?

Mr. Yoo: Of course son! anything for you so what time will you arrive then?

jack: we're thinking of taking an earlier flight like 9am and we might be there around 2pm

Mr. Yoo: That's good I can clear my schedule. Can't wait to see you and Sam, son

Jack: Same here Dad, Good night, i'll see you in 2 days

Mr. Yoo: Good Night Son *ends the call*

And before that Jack buys the tickets online and went to bed and set his alarm to 2am.

 

*RIIIIINNNNNGGGGGG* 

*time check: 2am*

Jack's alarm goes making him get up from bed to take a quick shower and wake up Sam cause they're both bringing the girls to the airport.

Jack now walks to Sam's and knocks on his door loudly

Jack:*banging on Sam's door* GET UP SLOWPOKE TIME TO BRING THE GIRLS TO THE AIRPORT

Sam:*shouts behind the door* I'M UP I'M UP *opens the door* let's get the girls

Sam and Jack reach the girls dorm and before they could knock on the door the door suddenly opens and pulls them inside by Samantha

Samantha: Good you guys are here. Here take this and bring it to the car you're using *hands them the luggages the girls are bringing*

Sam: these are alot *carries them*

Samantha: that's Cesca's and Jillian's and these are mine *point to a big gym bag*

Jack: and your things fit in all that? *points at the bag*

Samantha: yup just a few make up and clothes. dont worry my mom for sure has an extra luggage there so i'll be fine.

while Samantha was talking to the guys, the two girls got out of their room.

Sam: Well good morning princess looking beautiful as ever *smirking*

Francesca: *rubbing her eyes* Shut up Lee and get the car

Sam: sure whatever you say princess *goes out to get the car while carrying their luggage*

Jack: now shall we?

the girls nodded and followed Jack out of their dormitory and to the lobby and they're just chilling there while waiting for Sam to get Jack's car. while waiting Jack ask Samantha

Jack: so what time is your flight?

Samantha: our flight is at 6am so it's a good thing we set our alarms and beside we get to sleep on the plane so sleep isn't an issue with us.

Jack nods his head and sees Sam and the car outside

Jack:*gets up* the car is there shall we?

The girls nodded their head and went to the back seat while Jack is sitted in the passenger seat.

Sam:*looking back* you girls can take a rest while on the way and is it okay that i play some music?

Francesca: it's fine to play music and we'll rest dont worry

Sam: *eyes on the road and plays music* okay to the airport here we go

Sam plays at my worst by Pink Sweat$

While listening to the music Jack just looks out the window and look at the sky.

Jack thoughts: how are you? I hope you're doing well and maybe doing great with your career

while Jack was in his thoughts he didn't know they already arrive at the and Jillian had to knock on his window signaling him to get down.

while walking to the trunk Sam ask him

Sam: what took you so long to get down? *ask jack after getting luggage from the trunk*

Jack: *grabs a bag* nothing let's just go the girls are waiting

Sam: okay *walks to the girls*

Francesca:*sees the boys* took you long enough *grabs the bags and gives it to Samantha and Jillian*

Jack: Sorry it's my fault anyway, you girls got what you need?

Jillian: yup!

Samantha: I guess this is it!

Sam: I guess so! See you in 3 months girl!

Samantha, Jillian, Francesca bid their goodbyes and wave at the boys and went inside. while walking to the car Jack suddenly remembered about buying the ticket before he slept

Jack: dude almost forgot. I bought the tickets earlier before i went to sleep and our flight is tom at 9am

Sam: That's Awesome not let's get home and get some sleep cause i'm still sleepy

Jack:*pats Sam's back* Don't worry i'm driving on the way back

Sam: that fine by me 

 

and the boys reach their dorm and slept for a few hours cause they were still tired at the same time excited to get back to korea after a year for Jack and for Sam it's gonna be 2 years since he went to Korea cause he stayed and visited his family here.

 

Author's note

So how was this chapter guys? please leave a comment down below.