Chapter 9

You're Worth It

 

Jack’s POV

 

Jeongyeon and I went back to the parking lot so I can bring her back to her dorm, I can’t think straight because of what I just read just now. I can’t get it out of my head how the fans commented about me dragging away Jennie from them when all I did was the good thing, cause Idols are people too and they also need their privacy.

 

As I was driving I guess Jeongyeon noticed that I was thinking about the article.

 

Jeongyeong: hey loosen up a bit. It’s not like people will notice you right away.

 

Jack: I can’t just loosen up a bit Jeong. It’s just… I DON’T KNOW ANYMORE

 

I suddenly raised my voice and I saw Jeong expression.

 

Jeongyeong: relax. Everything will be fine in the end.

 

Jack: I’m sorry I raised my voice. Everything that’s happening right now is just stressing me.

 

Jeongyeon: I know but don’t stress too much about it. It’s only a few who know who you are and for sure the fans won’t notice who you are once this issue is done.

 

Jack: I’m just worried.

 

Jeongyeon: Worried about what? Or Who?

 

Jeongyeon looks at me seriously.

 

Jack: Okay I’m worried about Jennie. Even if she ended our relationship before for her career. I still care for her even for what she did.

 

Jeongyeon: are you still in love with her Ji Sung?

 

Jack: What? No I’m not in love with Jennie. That was all in the past Jeong

 

Jeongyeon: well with what you just said earlier says otherwise.

 

Jack: Jeong what I said was I still care for her not I’m in love with her. There’s a difference with love and care.

 

Jeongyeon: and what about Mina?

 

Jack: and what about her?

 

Jeongyeon: do you like Mina or what?

 

Jack: of course I like Mina, Jeong. She’s a friend of course I like her, like how I like the others.

 

Jeongyeon already looks irritated at me and just gave up on asking me questions.

 

Jeongyeon: Aish! Nevermind are we almost there?

 

Jack: yeah we’re almost there. Do I drop you at the back or front?

 

Jeongyeon: just drop me at the back side. You know how the paparazzi’s can get and I don’t want you to be on the internet again.

 

Jack: I guess you’re right and the issue with Jennie is already stressing me out what more if you’re involve.

 

Jeongyeon: hey like I said don’t stress too much. They wont find you, hopefully.

 

Jack: yeah. Hopefully, what do you think will happened to Jennie.

 

Jeongyeon: That I don’t know. I’ll just ask Nayeon unnie about it.

 

Jack: What?

 

Jeongyeon: Oh yeah. Nayeon and Jennie are close friends.

 

Jack: And you’re telling me this now?

 

Jeongyeon: Hey. You didn’t ask.

 

Jack: does she know that you're my cousin?

 

Jeongyeon: I don't think so? I'll just ask Jennie later if Nayeon unnie calls her.

 

Jack: okay. 

 

We arrived at the back side of their dorm and before Jeong could go down she ask me.

 

Jeongyoen: So where are you headed after this?

 

Jack: I guess I might go to JYP and ask hyung if I can use one of his dance studio or booth.

 

Jeongyeon: well do whatever you have do to get that out of your head and I’ll call you what Nayeon unnie says about Jennie.

 

Jack: okay. Bye Jeong!

 

Jeongyeon: okay. Bye Ji Sung!

 

With that she went down the car and I left. While driving I my phone and see who called me.

 

When I turned it on I saw that Sam called me multiple times. So I called him back.

 

Jack: Hello, Sam?

 

Sam: DUDE WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?! I TRIED CALLING YOU BUT YOU TURNED YOUR PHONE OFF!

 

I had to put my phone away from Sam’s loud voice. I guess he found out about the article and is worried about me.

 

Jack: Dude tone down your voice will yeah? I might go deaf with you shouting.

 

Sam: Do you know how worried the girls and I were, when we read about the article you were in?

 

Jack: Girls?

 

Sam: Samantha and the others. They called me when you were trending on Twitter.

 

Jack: I’m also trending on Twitter?

 

Sam: Can you not act stupid and tell me where were you the past few hours?

 

Jack: I was with Jeongyeon. She ask me to hang out with her and she said we should have a “cousin bonding” and that’s what we did before she showed me the article.

 

Sam: And were you caught by the paparazzi?

 

Jack: not that I know of?

 

Sam: anyway. What are you going to do about the issue with Jennie?

 

Jack: I don’t know. Cause for sure Jennie only knows my name and not where I live

 

Sam: well good luck with that.

 

Jack: yeah. Goodluck to me.

 

Sam: So you dropped Jeongyeon at her dorm. Did you meet Nayeon?

 

Jack: Dude I just dropped her off, I did not go down to her dorm and I did not see Nayeon. You have her number why not call her?

 

Sam: I’ll call her after this call and ask her if she’s free.

 

Jack: If Jeongyeon is free then she’s also free.

 

Sam: fine. I’m going to ask her on a date tonight.

 

Jack: well did you already have a place in mind?

 

Sam: yes. Matter of fact I do have a place in mind and I already reserve the whole 2nd floor for privacy.

 

Jack: well that’s good. Oh by the way, I’m headed to JYP right now.

 

Sam: alright. I already know what you’re going to there.

 

Jack: and what do you think?

 

Sam: I think you’re just going to sing or dance there or even both so you can get your mind out of the issue.

 

Sam really knows what I do. If I don’t do basketball, I either sing, dance or maybe both so I can clear my mind and not stress out.

 

Jack: you know me too well man.

 

Sam: of course I know you to well. I GOT TO GO, I still have to call Nayeon.

 

Jack: Yeah sure go. I’ll call you when I’m home.

 

Sam: ew gross. Don’t forget to call Samantha and the girls before heading to JYP.

 

Jack: Maybe I’ll call them before I use the booth or practice room.

 

Sam: whatever floats your boat.

 

Jack: Shut up!

 

I ended the call before I could hear whatever Sam was about to say and drove going to JYPE and it’s a good thing before Sam could call, I called hyung if I could use his booth and he agreed.

 

 

Mina’s POV

 

I woke up from a long nap after reading that article and knowing that Ji Sung is here in Korea and didn’t bother to tell me that he already arrive.

 

So I got out of my bed and went out of my room to grab something to drink and there I saw Nayeon unnie and Jihyo in the couch watching whatever is on TV.

 

Mina: Where are the others?

 

Jihyo: Dahyun, Chaeyoung, and Tzuyu are in their room doing whatever.

 

Nayeon: Sana had to accompany Momo to buy food cause you know how that girl is always hungry.

 

Mina: And where’s Jeongyeon unnie?

 

Nayeon: all she told us was she’s going out but didn’t say with who.

 

After that we heard the door open and saw Jeongyeon unnie going inside the house.

 

Jeongyeon: Oh! Hey girls!

 

Jihyo: where have you been?

 

Nayeon: Yeah?

 

Jeonyeon: I told you girls already earlier, I was going out.

 

Mina: and with who unnie?

 

Jeongyeon: with Ji Sung. You know cousin bonding, cause we’ve been busy with other stuff that I didn’t get to talk to him much when he was still in school.

 

Mina: is that so?

 

I went back to my room to grab my things.

 

Wow! So he’s able to bring his cousin back here to the dorm and didn’t bother to go down to see if I was feeling better or something. I can instantly forgive him for not telling me that he already arrive, but no. UGH! thinking about is just stressing me out. So after I grab my things I went back out.

 

Jihyo: Where do you think you’re going? You’re still sick.

 

Mina: I’m fine Jihyo. I already called our manager if he can bring me to JYP cause I want to stroll around the place.

 

Jeongyeon: don’t you want me to accompany you?

 

Mina: no it’s fine unnie, I can handle myself and matter of fact I feel fine right now.

 

Jihyo: okay. Just take care of yourself okay?

 

Mina: I will Jihyo. Don’t worry I will just stroll around JYP, I won’t go far.

 

And I left the dorm cause I saw in my phone that our manager is there to bring me to JYP

As I went out of my dorm I saw our van and before I went in I saw Sana and Momo who just got back from buying whatever they bought.

 

Sana: Oh Mina-chan where are you going?

 

Momo: yeah where are you going?

 

Mina: Hi girls. I’m just going to JYP to stroll around there and might also eat there.

 

Sana: but you were sick yesterday are you sure you can go around now?

 

Mina: yes Sana. I feel fine now and don’t worry I have some medicine with me, incase I feel dizzy or what.

 

Momo: Here. Incase you feel hungry on the way to JYP and don’t worry I bought Dahyun an extra box.

 

Momo handed me a box of chocopie and I thanked her and went inside the van.

 

Manager: so to JYP?

 

Mina: yes oppa. I will just go around there, you don’t have to worry about me going to other places.

 

Manager: Okay. You should rest for awhile and I’ll wake you up once we’re there.

 

Mina: okay oppa.

 

After i said that I closed my eyes and rested.

 

 

Sam’s Pov after the call he had with Jack

 

Thank god he’s fine and the paparazzi didn’t see him with Jeongyeon. I can’t help but laugh at his mistake and don’t get me wrong I was also worried but the fact the he told me to be careful with Nayeon and yet he got caught with Jennie who also his ex-girlfriend. Speaking of Nayeon I should give her a call.

 

So I grab my phone and dialed Nayeon's phone number and I hope she isn’t busy.

 

Nayeon: hello?

 

Sam: Hey Nayeon! It’s me Sam.

 

Nayeon: Sam? I don’t know any Sam. I’m sorry.

 

She isn’t serious right? I looked at my phone if it’s the right person I called and it is the right person. I guess I have to use my Korean name for her to remember.

 

Sam: Nayeon It’s me SeungHyun.

 

Nayeon: Oh! Seunghyun it’s you. How are you?

 

And I was right she wanted me to use my Korean name and I can’t help but blush when I remember that she finds my Korean name cute. Aish what am I thinking it’s just name.

 

Sam: I’m doing great actually. And I was wondering if you’re free tonight?

 

Nayeon: are you asking me out on a date SeungHyun?

 

I can feel my face heat up when she said that.

 

Sam: I-I mean i-if y-you want t-to?

 

Great I can’t believe I’m stuttering while talking to Nayeon on the phone, GET A GRIP!

 

Nayeon: I’m sorry, I didn’t quiet get what you said there?

 

Okay Sam time to get a grip and ask her properly and not stutter. Here goes nothing.

 

Sam: Nayeon are you free tonight? I would like to ask you out on a date.

 

 

Author's note

 

HI GUYS SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE JUST BEEN SO BUSY WITH OTHER STUFF BUT HERE'S AN UPDATE FOR BEING INACTIVE. 

 

SO SAM IS GOING TO BE ASKING NAYEON ON DATE. WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL BE HER ANSWER?

 

THAT'S ALL FOR NOW I'LL SEE YOU IN THE NEXT UPDATE BYE!