Chapter 4

You're Worth It

Sam’s POV

 

Finally I got my own pov again. The last time you guys saw me having my own pov was in Chapter 1. Looks like our author is playing favorites, don’t you think? (A/N: I don’t play favorites Sam.) Really now? HMP! I’m Cuter than jack you know?! *uses aegyo* (A/N: GROSS Sam! Stop That! Just get back to the story!) AYE AYE Captain! *salute*

 

 

So yeah. Jack and I were at the mall right now to buy clothes but I told jack we’re buying “stuffs” and he didn’t complain one bit and that’s how our friendship works. We don’t complain about small things.

 

While Jack and I were walking we saw people crowding on these group of girls, 4 of them to be exact.

 

Fangirl#1: OMG! IT’S BLACKPINK!

 

Fanboy#1: LISA! I LOVE YOU!

 

Fangirl#2: JISOO! NOTICE ME!

 

Fanboy#2: ROSÉ! MARRY ME!

 

Fangirl#3: JENNIE! ADOPT ME!

 

Wow the fans here are really Crazy and when I turned to Jack he looks like he just saw a ghost.

 

Jack: Let’s go home Sam *told me sternly*

 

Sam: But we haven’t bought anything yet.

 

Jack: I don’t care. Let’s just go.

 

And with that he went ahead to the parking lot outside the mall, leaving me behind.

AISH! He’s always like that but he has to be thankful that he’s like my brother.

 

Sam: YAH! GET BACK HERE YOO JI SUNG!

 

I screamed but he still hasn’t heard me so I ran after him. I swear to god I’m going to beat his when we reach home!

 

 

Jennie’s POV

 

 

 

“YAH! GET BACK HERE YOO JI SUNG!

 

Even with the loud screams of the fans I heard that clearly so I looked around where I heard that.

 

Jisoo: *whispering* you okay Jennie?

 

Jennie: *whispers back* yeah I’m okay maybe I just heard the name of a person I miss so much but lets go.

 

I told Jisoo unnie I was okay and I want to leave already.

 

So the 4 of us went to the van and went back to the dorm.

 

 

Jack’s POV

 

I saw her. I saw her after how many years, she still looks beautiful. The last time I saw her was when we broke.

 

So I went to the parking lot, leaving Sam looking at Jennie and her group. I don’t want him to see me like I just saw a ghost but maybe I was too late that he noticed that.

 

While I was walking Sam caught up with me.

 

Sam:*pulls me aside* What’s your problem? I was calling you but its like you have your own world and earlier its like you just saw a ghost.

 

I had to tell him.

 

Jack: you didn’t know who that was?

 

Sam: No. Should I know?

 

Jack: That was Jennie Man. She was the one I told you about before

 

Sam:*shocked* WHAT?! You mean that’s Jennie?! The one who left you cause she’s going to be a trainee?!

 

Jack: yes that’s one. I guess she did become successful *tearing up*

 

Sam:*pats my back* let’s just go home man

 

Sam grabs my keys from me telling me he’ll be the one driving back to the house and as I got in the passenger seat I plug in my earphones to my phone and play some music like I was in my own world

 

 

 

Giving colors to one's thoughts back to one's past

Don't ever go back you'll just continue to get hurt

Did not fail on thinking too much on a beautiful picture

Over and over you speak of it the name you got used to

 

We were destined to meet but not meant to be

This world is really mischievous

 

Decided to forget you even though it's difficult

For our own sake

Decided to forget you even though it's hard

Our time that will never be restored

 

Destined to meet but not meant to be

Our hearts are not for each other

 

We can never bring back the way we used to be

Your sweet lips cannot be felt again

Our promise to each other will never be resurrected

Goodbye to our love that was once unified

 

We were destined to meet but not meant to be

This world is really mischievous

 

Decided to forget you even though it's hard

For our own sake

Decided to forget you even though it's hard

Our time that will never be restored

 

Destined to meet but not meant to be

Our hearts are not for each other

 

Decided to forget you even though it's hard

For our own sake

Decided to forget you even though it's hard

Love that we have wasted

 

Destined to meet but not meant to be

This is as far as we can go

 

(Decided to forget you even though it's hard)

(For our own sake)

(Decided to forget you even though it's hard)

(Our time that will never be restored)

 

Destined to meet but not meant to be

Our hearts are not for each other

 

 

As I was listening to the song I didn’t know I was tearing up already while looking out the window. It still hurts even though it’s been how many years since Jennie and I broke up.

 

We arrived at house I was the first one to get out while Sam was parking my car. I didn’t take notice the butlers and maid beside me and greeting me as I just went up to my room and lock my room and cry myself to sleep.

 

 

Sam’s POV

 

I didn’t know that was the girl Jack was talking about back in high school. While I was driving I sometimes can’t stop looking at Jack cause even though he has a cold attitude he’s still human, I can’t stop feeling hurt for what he’s going through, and seeing him tear up while looking out the window pains me too as his best friend and brother. As we arrive back in Jack’s house he was the first one who got out of the car while I parked his car. When I entered the house I asked the butlers where Jack went and they told me he went to his room. As I went up I stopped by in front of his door and about to knock when I heard sniffs inside his room. I didn’t bother anymore.

 

Sam’s thoughts: You’ll move on bro and I know you’ll find the right girl for you.

 

I walked back to my room to sleep.

 

 

Jack’s POV

 

*time check 3am*

 

I don’t know what time Sam and I arrived at the house all I know is I cried myself to sleep and now it’s 3am as I went to my bathroom I saw my eye were puffy and red so I washed my face and got out of my room and walk around the hallway.

 

As I was walking down the hallway I saw my room full of instruments cause I love playing them. As I entered I got my guitar and went to the roof.

 

Once I was on the roof I sat down on the chair and tuned my guitar and started to sing

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzFmpDSxhwM

 

As I was finishing the song I can’t help the tear up again.

 

Sam’s POV

 

I got up cause I heard Jack’s door open as I opened my door I saw him walking down the hallway into his room full of instruments. I watched closely as I so him get his guitar and went to the roof top where Jack and I always hang when we were kids.

 

I followed him up quietly knowing that he still need his space from what happened.

 

Once he was done singing and wiping went near him and place my hand on his shoulders.

 

Jack: Hey *wipes his tears*

 

Sam: How are you holding up bro?

 

Jack: what do you mean?

 

Sam: you know? With seeing Jennie again.

 

Jack: not going to lie but when I saw her again the pain came back. The same pain that I felt when she left me at the park kneeling and crying my eyes out for her to not leave me just like that. But you know what? When I saw her that she was happy with what she’s doing right now and that’s good for her.

 

Sam: But do you still love her?

 

Jack: Maybe I still do and Maybe I don’t. what I feel now is just emptiness. I wanna forget this pain Sam, I really do! *Tears up again*

 

Sam: If you do still love her will you go and pursue her again?

 

Jack: and if I don’t?

 

Sam: Then move on.

Jack: I’m trying to move one and you know that!

 

Sam: but I don’t see that you’re trying Jack. The way your eyes look when you saw her weren’t anger. It was pain with a hint of love. You still love her and I can see that.

 

Jack: Maybe the eyes don’t lie but heart and mind is confusing me.

 

Sam: what is your heart and mind saying to you right now?

 

Jack: my heart told me I should go back to her and my mind is telling I should move on and end the pain that I’m feeling.

 

Sam: Then who are you doing to listen to?

 

Jack: I don’t know yet all I know is that I’m not ready.

 

Sam: not ready for what exactly?

 

Jack: I’m just not ready in general.

 

Sam: I guess you’re right *stands up* come on let’s get back to our rooms it’s already 4am.

 

Jack stood up from his seat and followed me down to our room and I really hope when he’s ready to love again it will be with right girl this time and I don’t mind if it’s Jennie or someone else I just want my best friend to be happy. I hope i find mine in the future.

 

Author's Note

 

So Jack saw his ex who is Jennie Kim from Blackpink *shocked*

 

anyway stay tune for the next update bye guys