Chapter 10

You're Worth It

Nayeon’s POV

I went to my room after Mina left to go to JYP to stroll around and I don’t know why she wanted to go there.

Sana and Momo just got back from the store with whatever they bought there.

I went to my room and as I was doing whatever I’m doing in my room, I suddenly got a call from SeungHyun.

 

When I answered he said his English name but I told him before that I like his Korean name better so I had to mess with him for a bit and said I don’t know anybody named Sam.

 

We talked for awhile and he asked me if I was doing anything tonight.

 

Nayeon: are you asking me out on a date SeungHyun?

 

For sure his blushing like a tomato right now.

 

Sam: I-I mean i-if y-you want t-to?

 

Did he just stutter? That’s cute.

 

Nayeon: I’m sorry, I didn’t quite get what you said there?

 

Is he really asking me out right now?? OMG MAMA! I might get a boyfriend tonight hehe.

 

Sam: Nayeon are you free tonight? I would like to ask you out on a date.

 

I accidentally ended the call and screamed.

 

Nayeon: AHHHHHHHHHHH

 

Suddenly Sana, Jihyo, Momo, Jeongyeon, Dahyun, Chaeyoung, Tzuyu. Entered my room

 

All: WHAT HAPPENED?!

 

Nayeon: SAM ASKED MY OUT TONIGHT AHHHHH!!

 

Tzuyu: And here I thought someone broke in or you broke something aish

 

Tzuyu dragged Chaeyoung and Dahyun and left my room and went back to what they were doing.

 

Jeongyeon: hah! And here I thought he won’t have to confidence to ask you.

 

Jihyo: MY GOD UNNIE! You scared us you know?

 

Sana: Yeah whatever. Come on Momoring.

 

Momo: But I-

 

Before Momo could finished what she was about to say Sana dragged her out of my room.

 

Jeongyeon: so tell us how he asked you?

 

Jihyo: yeah unnie! Tell us!

 

Nayeon: Okay.

 

I can’t stop blushing while telling them how SeungHyun asked me.

 

Jeongyeon: so do you have anything to wear tonight?

 

Nayeon: OMG! I almost forgot that I don’t know what to wear tonight.

 

Jihyo: WAIT! Shouldn’t you call him back cause you ended that call.

 

Nayeon: OH RIGHT! Hehe silly me. Wait I’ll call him back now.

 

I got my phone and dialed SeungHyun number.

 

Sam: Hello Nayeon?

 

I put my phone to loud speaker so Jeongyeon and Jihyo could hear him.

 

Nayeon: Yeah, sorry if I ended the call something came up.

 

Sam: It’s fine you must busy anyway.

 

Nayeon: actually I’m not, I’m free tonight.

 

Sam: REALLY?!

 

When he said that the girls and I couldn’t help but giggle how he responded.

 

Nayeon: Yes silly, I’m free. So what time will you pick me up?

 

Sam: well…. It’s now almost 4pm. I could pick you up around 6?

 

Nayeon: that sounds great I’ll see you then?

 

Sam: YES! See you Nayeon!

 

Nayeon: okay bye now Seunghyun!

 

I ended the call and looked at Jeongyeon and Jihyo.

 

Jeongyeon: well we have 2 hours to prepare so what are you waiting for go take shower!

 

Nayeon: alright I’m going!

 

I got out of my bed and went to take a shower and I can’t help but smile thinking that I’m about to have a date with SeungHyun.

 

 

Sana’s POV

 

After I dragged Momo out of Nayeon’s room I went to my room and laid down in my bed.

 

Sana: UGH! Why can’t Sam see me like he sees Nayeon!

 

I was hugging my pillow so tight when I heard my door open

 

Momo: hey Sana

 

Sana: what is it you want Momo? I want to be alone right now.

 

Momo: why are you like that?

 

Sana: like what?

 

Momo: like you’re not happy that Nayeon is going on a date tonight.

 

Sana: of course I’m happy for Nayeon.

 

Momo: you like Sam don’t you?

 

Sana: no

 

Momo: you do Sana. I know you.

 

Sana: so? That doesn’t change the fact the he likes Nayeon more than me. Like what does Nayeon have that I don’t?

When we first saw him with Ji Sung immediately Sam caught my attention and when they were about to leave, I really wanted to get his number but the only person he got was Nayeon’s number instead. UGH! I’m cute too Momoring and I look like a shiba inu and a squirrel! I’m cuter than a bunny Momoring!

 

Momo: all you have to do is be happy for Nayeon now. We’ve been in this group for how many years already and we already consider each other as sisters, a guy will not be the reason now for the both of you to fight okay?

 

Sam: well I guess you’re right. But if ever Nayeon hurts him, I won’t hesitate to take him away from Nayeon

 

Momo: that’s a big ‘if’ that happens. But do you want me to get Dahyun for you?

 

Yeah that is a big ‘if’. I just hope she doesn’t hurt Sam and when she said that she’ll get Dahyun for me I swear I can see her smirking.

So I threw my pillow at her.

 

Sana: YAH MOMO! Haha

 

I can’t help but smile at how she wants me to be happy.

 

Momo: I’m kidding Sattang or I can get Tzuyu for you too.

 

Sana: STOP THAT MOMO and I know that you were just joking.

 

Momo: Come here and let me give you a hug.

 

She went beside me and hugged me and I can’t stop smiling and I guess she’s right a guy will not be a reason now for me and Nayeon unnie to be fighting. We’ve been through a lot for the past years.

 

 

Jeongyeon’s POV

 

I’m just here in Nayeon’s room with Jihyo and when I remembered the talk I had with Ji Sung about his issue with Jennie. I still can’t believe that Jennie was the girl Ji Sung was talking about before when he was in high school.

 

Jihyo and I heard the door open meaning Nayeon is done with her shower.

 

Jeongyeon: Uh.. Ji can I talk with Nayeon privately for awhile?

 

Jihyo: Um.. sure seems important.

 

Jeongyeon: yeah something like that. Thanks Jihyo.

 

Jihyo: No prob.

 

With that Jihyo left the room for me and Nayeon to talk.

 

Nayeon: what is it Jeong?

 

She asked me while drying her hair.

 

Jeongyeon: um… how are you and Jennie, unnie?

 

Nayeon: Jennie and I are fine. We haven’t talked in awhile why?

 

Jeongyeon: have you looked in the internet lately?

 

Nayeon: No, why Jeong? Just spill it already or I won’t be able to finished dressing up on time.

 

Jeongyeon: well Dispatch caught her.

 

Nayeon: ha ha very funny Jeong.

 

Jeongyeong: No seriously. You should give it a look.

 

Nayeon got her phone and looked at the article.

 

Nayeon: isn’t this Ji Sung, running away with Jennie?

 

Jeongyeon: Yes and I want you to keep this a secret from Jennie.

 

Nayeon: why would you want me to do that Jeong? Jennie is a close friend of mine and Ji Sung too. She should know he was the one dragging her away from the crowd.

 

how will I say this? Never mind I’ll just tell the truth.

 

Jeongyeon: It’s because Jennie is Ji Sung’s ex

 

Nayeon: you’re joking right? Jennie did tell me she had an ex before but she never told me the name of her ex.

 

Jeongyeon: that’s why I’m telling you right now. Jennie is Ji Sung’s ex when they were in high school.

 

Nayeon: she still has to know that Ji Sung was the one dragging her away from the fans.

 

Jeongyeon: she knows but Ji Sung gave her his English name.

 

Nayeon: so what do you want me to do?

 

Jeongyeon: well I was thinking if you can ask her how she is, but don’t mention Ji Sung’s name.

 

Nayeon: why Jeong?

 

Jeongyeon: as much as I want them back together. Someone else will be hurt in the process.

 

Nayeon: and who will that be?

 

Jeongyeon: Mina.

 

Nayeon: why Mina? She told us before that it’s just a small crush for sure her feelings didn’t go deep right?

 

Jeongyeon: I don’t know? maybe her feeling will go deep once they see each other later.

 

Nayeon: what do you mean you don’t know and what do you mean later?

 

Jeongyeon: remember earlier Mina said she’s going to JYP? Well Ji Sung will also be there.

 

Nayeon: right they haven’t met yet ever since he arrived a few days ago.

 

Jeongyeon: are you going to give Jennie a call?

 

Nayeon: oh right wait.

 

 

Nayeon’s POV

 

So I dialed Jennie’s number and waited for her to answer

 

Jennie: Hello?

 

When Jennie answered, I was told by Jeongyeon to put it on speaker.

 

Nayeon: hey Jennie, it’s Nayeon. How are you?

 

Jennie: Oh! Nayeonnie, I’m not fine actually.

 

Nayeon: oh why, what happened?

 

Jennie: well I was out grabbing coffee in my fave café 15 minutes away from the dorm. As I got my ordered I texted my manager to pick me up, after I texted him I got out of the café which was a bad idea cause I also forgot to wear my mask and people started to swarm me and I felt really uncomfortable when a mysterious guy grab my wrist and ran away from the people. When we were out of sight of people, I thanked him but I gave him a wrong name but he told me his name was Jack. After that we went back to the café and my manager was there and he brought me back to the dorm.

 

Nayeon: does he know who you are?

 

Jennie: I think not, cause I gave him another name he didn’t suspect me or anything. But he know I’m a celebrity but I corrected him that I was an Idol.

 

Nayeon: anyway were you caught by Dispatch?

 

Jennie: Unfortunately yes.

 

Nayeon: So what are you plans now about this?

 

Jennie: I don’t know. Well Lisa had a plan about telling PD-nim that I was feeling uncomfortable with the people surrounding me, which was true and I was lucky enough that someone was there to drag me away from the crowed area.

 

Nayeon: I see. So are you planning on looking for this Jack guy?

 

Jennie: I don’t know actually, if I’m lucky to see him again, maybe I can ask him for coffee as thanks for saving me.

 

Nayeon: Well let’s just hope you’ll find him soon. Anyway I have a date tonight I have to go.

 

Jennie: who’s the lucky guy, is he an Idol or a son of a rich business man?

 

Nayeon: Let’s just say someone I met through a close friend of mine.

 

Jennie: well I hope you have a great night then, I hope he’s not an .

 

Nayeon: for sure he isn’t like that. Anyway bye Jennie I have to get ready.

 

Jennie: okay bye Nayeonnie.

 

I ended the call

 

Jeongyeon: so she’s still going to plan on looking for my cousin?

 

Nayeon: I don’t think so maybe if she’s lucky enough to find him here in Korea knowing he’s just here for 3 months and he’s already been here for a few days.

 

Jeongyeon: how do you think will Mina react when she sees him in JYP later?

 

Nayeon: I guess shocked. Cause she wasn’t with us when we were practicing cause she was sick.

 

Jeongyeon: well I hope they get along later. Knowing Mina I think she saw Dispatch’s article about Jennie and my cousin and she’s sad that my cousin didn’t contact her.

 

Nayeon: what did Ji Sung say to you anyway when you two were talking and him noticing that Mina wasn’t at practice with us?

 

Jeongyeon: well he told me not to tell Mina that he already arrive that he wants to surprise her. But with the Dispatch article more likely Mina already knows.

 

Nayeon: I guess so and maybe that’s why Mina wants to go to JYP so she can clear her mind that Ji Sung never told her about him arriving here.

 

Jeongyeon: I guess so anyway I’ll leave you here and you get ready for your date and hope you get to know Sam more tonight.

 

Nayeon: yeah sure. See you later.

 

Jeongyeon: yeah see you.

 

After that Jeongyeon left and I did what I have to do for tonight and with everything happening now I hope all the problems now will be solve.

 

 

Jeongyeon’s POV

 

After the talk with Nayeon about Jennie and Ji Sung. I went to my room and decided to call him for sure his still on the road or already parking.

 

So I dialed his number

 

Jack: what is it?

 

Jeongyeon: wow no hello?

 

Jack: well hello to my annoying cousin that I’m very close with.

 

Jeongyeon: geez nevermind. So I was able to ask Nayeon how Jennie is.

 

Jack: okay and what will Jennie say to the media and how is she?

 

Jeongyeon: first of all Jennie is fine and just resting a bit and will say to the media that you’re her friend who happens to be in the area and saw how uncomfortable she was with the crowd.

 

Jack: that could also work even though she doesn’t really know I’m her ex.

 

Jeongyeon: do you want her to know that you’re her ex?

 

Jack: maybe, well to be honest I don’t want to at the same time I want to.

 

Jeongyeon: can you answer me honestly Ji Sung.

 

Jack: what is it jeong?

 

Jeongyeon: do you or do you not have feelings for Jennie.

 

Jack: why are you asking me this Jeong?

 

Jeongyeon: I don’t know. Maybe because it’s been a long time since you last saw her and I just felt that you still have feelings for her. Even though she left for you for her career.

 

Jack: yes I know that she left me for her career when we were in high school and you know I can still support her.

 

Jeongyeon: yes, you can support her but remember she and I are idols and idols have a dating ban when we debut. You know what let’s just say you guys are still together when she was a trainee. Being a K-pop trainee is no joke and it’s tiring and stressful can you handle that? Knowing you and her we’re still teenagers during those times.

 

Jack: no..

 

Jeongyeon: now answer my question Yoo Ji Sung. Do you or do you not still have feelings for Jennie?

 

Jack: to be honest with you I really don’t know if I still have feelings for her or maybe my brain is just recalling all the memories I had with Jennie when we were in high school.

 

Jeongyeon: okay before I continue to interrogate you with your feelings with Jennie, where are you?

 

Jack: well I was on the road when you called and now I just parked my car at the basement parking of JYP while still talking to you.

 

Jeongyeon: okay. Now back to me interrogating you.

 

Jack: geez when will you stop?

 

Jeongyeon: when you already sort out your feelings.

 

Jack: fine. How is Mina by the way?

 

! How will I say that Mina is also on the way to JYP?

 

Jack: Jeong?

 

Jeongyeon: yeah, what was that?

 

Jack: I’m asking you how is Mina?

 

Jeongyeon: ooh! Mina is fine, she’s still resting at the moment but she was able to eat before going back to sleep

 

Good job Yoo Jeongyeon. You are a genius!

 

Jack: is that so? Well I will visit her later when I’m done with I’m doing here and explain why I didn’t contact her when I arrive a few days ago.

 

Jeongyeon: sure no problem cous! I hope she accepts your apology hehe Just bring food when you get here.

 

That won’t be a problem at all knowing you will see each other later at JYP bwahaha.

 

Jack: yeah sure I’ll bring food of course, let’s just continue our talk later at your dorm. Right now I just need some peace of mind with everything that’s been happening right now and it’s a good thing that dad hasn’t called me about this, knowing that he knows what happened to me and Jennie.

 

Jeongyeon: alright take all the time you need, I’ll see you later.

 

Jack: alright bye!

 

I ended the call and went to the living room and I saw Jihyo on the phone and the Maknae line just watching TV.

 

Jeongyeon: oh what are you girls watching?

 

Jihyo: well the maknae line is watching some Kdrama while i’m just scrolling through our Instagram and other stuff.

 

Jeongyeon: where’s Sana and Momo?

 

Right on cue they just got out from I don’t know where.

 

Sana: we’re here Jeong why?

 

Momo: yeah, what’s up?

 

Jeongyeon: oh nothing. Just asking where you guys were.

 

Momo: Sana and I were just in here room talking about stuffi g.

 

Jeongyeon: I see.

 

Dahyun: MOMO UNNIE I SAID 2 BOXES OF CHOCO PIE WHY IS THERE ONLY ONE?!

 

I guess that was Dahyun at kitchen looking for snacks.

 

Momo: I gave 1 box to Mina cause me and Sana saw her outside and heading to the van and she said she’s going to JYP so I gave her 1 box and don’t sulk there it’s just 1 box. I’ll buy you another box tomorrow.

 

Dahyun: really?

 

Momo: yes if you buy me also jokbal in exchange hihi.

 

Dahyun: of course there’s going to be something in exchange sigh.

 

Jihyo: JEONGYEON!

 

Geez what’s with up now with Thomas?

 

Jeongyeon: turn down the volume Jihyo. What is it?

 

Jihyo: Ji Sung got caught by Dispatch!

 

 

3rd persons POV

 

Everybody in the living stopped what they were doing and looked at Jihyo.

 

Jeongyeon: ooh, I already knew about that.

 

All: YOU KNEW?!

 

Jeongyeon: calm down alright. The only people that know him is us and JYP.

 

Jihyo: shouldn’t we do something about or at least tell Jennie that she was in safe hands and not a sasaeng?

 

Jeongyeon: look as much as I want to tell Jennie that I can’t do it.

 

Sana: and why is that?

 

Jeongyeon: it’s because…

 

All: BECAUSE WHAT JEONGYEON?

 

Jeongyeon: IT’S BECAUSE JI SUNG IS JENNIE’S EX WHEN THEY WERE IN HIGHSCHOOL!

 

Everyone in the room was shocked about the news that Jeongyeon just told but some can’t believe that their close friend Ji Sung is Jennie’s ex

 

Sana: I don’t believe you with that information.

 

Momo: I agree with that cause it’s impossible that Ji Sung is Jennie’s ex

 

Chaeyoung: Yeah Oppa never told us that he had a girlfriend before when we first met him.

 

Jeongyeon: yes that’s true that Ji Sung never told you girls that he had a girlfriend before, that’s because he chose not to tell you.

 

Dahyun: and why would oppa choose to not tell us?

 

Jeongyeon: it’s because it’s painful and he would rather forget that painful memory.

 

Jihyo: as much I hate to ask, but why did Jennie and Ji Sung broke up?

 

Jeongyeon: well I’m not in position to tell you that. Just ask him later when he goes here but don’t push him cause it’s very painful for him.

 

Everyone nodded their head.

 

Jeongyeon: let’s talk about something else that atmosphere is too tense right now.

 

With that everyone started doing random things like eating snacks, annoying each other, watching TV.

 

---

Hey Author-nim here! Sorry if i had been very in active for months. A lot has happened when i was inactive. anyway here's an update for you