Bonus

It Was You All Along

     Being the kind girl she is, Wendy can't help but feel really worried when Irene went to the restroom. She felt guilty for having to make Irene feel those emotions, which seems like anger. She just hopes that things wouldn't get awkward for them after this. She wouldn't want to lose her friendship with Irene over this matter. 

     But Joy and Yeri on the other were mentally cheering for having to successfully ignite something within Irene. They know that Irene has finally realized something she should have since some time ago. They do feel bad that they had to provoke her and made her mad, but doing so was in their plan anyway. 

     Joy noticed that Seulgi was sitting uncomfortably in her seat with her eyes wandering and kept looking in the restroom's direction. She knew Seulgi was just about to get up to go over to the restroom so she quickly spoke up. 

     "She's fine, Seulgi." Joy tried to reassure the poor girl. 

     "She was looking fine before lunch," Seulgi said with a voice full of worry, "she's not sick or anything, right?" 

     "She just seems like she needs some time alone," Joy said, "for whatever reason that is." 

     Seulgi nodded her head and she smiled softly to her friends. 

     "Maybe she just doesn't want to tell us she's about to do the big business there." Yeri said half-jokingly, trying to lighten up the mood which has gotten dense right after Irene stepped out of her seat. Yeri smiled in relief when she saw that Seulgi was laughing softly for what she had just said. 

     "She'll be fine." Wendy said to reassure Seulgi again. 

     "How about," Yeri spoke in a rather loud voice, "I treat all of you to some cakes. I'll order some." 

     Yeri tried her best to make the tense atmosphere gone and who would ever reject free cakes? And Yeri was more than happy when three of her friends sitting there suddenly got their ears perked up at the mention of free dessert, their faces just lit up and Yeri swore she wouldn't mind paying and spending a few dollars to treat these adorable bunch. 

     Yeri came back to their table with two slices of cakes on her hands and they just started chatting away while devouring the cake, while making sure to leave some for Irene. 

     When Irene came back from the restroom, the four girls at the table can't deny that they did notice something different about her, but they weren't able to point it out. Irene somehow had a relaxed look on her face, but her back so straight looking like she was ready to just fight anyone who's trying to hit on Seulgi. The way Irene's sharp gaze fell on Seulgi made the trio know that it won't be long until Irene and Seulgi will be all over each other. Not like they aren't currently, but they will finally clear things up and be official. 

     They went back to campus shortly after that, with Irene and Seulgi going together, of course, and the trio used the other way because they wanted to give the two some time alone in hopes that things would immediately spark between them. 

 

 

Author's note: 

An (actually) unplanned bonus chapter! Because I had written drafts for this story and this bonus one wasn't included. But I figured y'all might want to know what happened when Irene went to the restroom, so I came up with one! 

Thank you for subscribing and leaving comments. 

See y'all on the next update :D