Chapter 3 - Bonus

It Was You All Along

     At their campus library, instead of completing her tasks for the assignment, Yeri keeps her mind busy at the thought of Irene and Seulgi. She somehow feels responsible to make them get together for real. She just can't take it thinking about Seulgi having to endure Irene's obliviousness anymore, she wants Irene to realize her feelings. 

     Yeri now does not care if she is not able to submit the report to Irene, she has better things and plans to do. Where's the fun in life if you're chasing deadlines all the time? Yeri's good at doing things last minute anyway, so why not use this time to draw ideas and plans to make her friend opens her eyes to see the wall that she has built between herself and Seulgi. 

     Yeri thinks hard, scribbling on the paper, flipping through her books, pretending to look for books to help her think and at last decided that she cannot do this alone. She already has an evil plan in mind but she'll need allies. 

     Yeri puts down her pen and takes her phone out, checking through her contacts list and she smiles triumphantly when she sees she has Joy and Wendy's numbers. She doesn't even remember how she has gotten them, it must have been one of those few times when they briefly talked when they met at the cafe through Irene. But she has got no time to think about the past, the future is now more important to her. 

     Yeri quickly calls Joy first, the girl that seems like will go along well with her evil plan. Yeri thought of thoroughly explaining the situation and her plan to Joy, but the said girl needed no more explanations because she now sounds like she is more excited than Yeri is about this. 

     "I knew she was totally whipped for that Seulgi girl! Say no more, I'm in." Joy says over the phone. And that was all it takes to make Joy one of her partners in crime. Calling and telling Wendy about her plan wasn't hard too, that kind girl almost never says 'no' to anyone that asks help from her. 

     The three girls meet up at a cafe near their campus to discuss their plan more in-depth. They are already so excited to carry out their plan any time soon. 

     "I'm worried they'll catch on. Irene's instincts are fast sometimes." Joy voices out her concern as she sips in her iced latte. 

     "Joy, please," Yeri says as she almost laughs at Joy, "I'll acknowledge that she has fast instincts if she realizes her feelings first." 

     "But what if we're wrong about this and Irene actually really doesn't Seulgi that way?" Wendy asks as she starts to wonder the what-ifs. 

     "Hmm," Yeri thinks hard about it and she feels pressured that two pairs of eyes are staring at her, "I doubt it, but if it really is like that then we'll just have a normal meal with them. Think of it as just as catching up session." 

     "Alright, cool." Wendy smiles at Yeri's answer. 

     "So you think provoking Irene will really make her see through the walls?" Joy asks again. 

     "Oh my god," Yeri put down her cup as she stares right into Joy's eyes, "you didn't see the way she was about to burn me alive when I asked her if Seulgi was seeing someone."

     Yeri places her hand on Joy's lap and nods her head confidently as she says, "Trust me it will work." 

 

Author's note: 

So here's the promised bonus chapter.

Thank you to those that have newly subscribed and I hope y'all are enjoying reading it as much as I'm enjoying writing it :)

See y'all on the next update!