TWO - Kim Yongsun

Encounters [Semi hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2

Wheein and Hyejin sat on a corner while looking at their unnie packing her belongings for her flight the next the day.

“Unnie why do you have to study overseas when you can just do it here and stay with us?”            Hyejin while hugging Wheein from the side and looking at her with pleading eyes.

“Yeah why don’t you just stay with us, here?”      Wheein, also having the same face as Hyejin.

“You two look so cute right now but as you perfectly know I can’t do that, and besides have you forgotten that there are these things called a smartphone, internet, flight tickets, summer breaks, winter breaks, etc.?”            Yongsun said looking at the two with sweet eyes and remembering this moment on how cute the two girls look.

Groaning, the two just went back to her room and sprawled on her bed like two starfishes lost in the shore.

Until Wheein sat right up and announced,

“Okay! I am going to throw a party for you unnie!”

“Have you forgotten she’s leaving tomorrow?”   Hyejin while looking at her friend quizzically.

“So?”

“She can’t drink, like drink, drink.”

“She doesn’t have to. She just needs to have some fun!”

“What are you two talking about?”            Yongsun who just came out of her walk-in closet.

“We’re having a party later, at my place, see yah!”        Wheein immediately got up and went straight to the door.

“I’ll be going then too unnie I’ll just fetch you later, ciao!”

Yongsun just smiled at the two’s antics and went back to the other room to find an outfit.

            Well there’s no harm in having some fun right? It’ll be my last night here anyway.

 

Ahn Hyejin and Jung Wheein are longtime friends of Yongsun.

The two were initially best friends even before they met Yongsun at a party when they were 15 and Yongsun 19, they instantly cliqued sharing the same boredom from that party.

Wheein is a daughter of a well-known artist and an heir to the largest and famous law firm in the country.

Hyejin came from a family that owns huge agricultural lands that supplies half of the demands of the country from vegetables to meat or beef, but the family is more famous for their restaurants with a lot of branch all over the country and also overseas.

 

“Hyejin-ah how much longer are you gonna stay there?”         Yongsun was whining at her friend who’s fixing herself in front of the mirror.

“Unnie you’re too excited, that party’s not gonna go anywhere.”        Hyejin said while still fixing her make up.

“But I just can’t help it! This is my last party here and tomorrow I’m gonna have to go back and take care of some things in the company and head straight to fix some stuff in uni.”

Yongsun just couldn’t help it, it was her last night of having some fun before going back to the hell hole of studying.

            “Okay, I’m ready. Let’s go!”

 

Kim Yongsun is the heir to their family’s company, a conglomerate. She’s the youngest of the two Kim siblings, kind, obedient and loving. Even with money and privilege the young heir remained kind and humble. She supported charities and joined volunteer campaigns.

Though she may seem soft and gentle to many, she is also strict and a bit of a perfectionist in her works and to some people, with the right makeup and outfit, sometimes she would look like an enthusiastic college kid and sometimes a sensual and intimidating woman.

The burden wasn’t supposed to be hers but her eldest sister just didn’t want it and took the road to the fashion industry and then everything was left to her.

It’s not that she didn’t want to do it, it’s just that she’s quite burdened of the pressure and she didn’t want to disappoint anyone especially her family, because they worked hard to build its name to what it is now.

Yongsun is to take Master’s in Business Administration abroad per request of her father and after that she will go back

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter