FOUR- Story

Encounters [Semi hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

4

When the meeting was over, Wheein invited Byul to have dinner together with her and Hyejin to get to know each other and since Byul is so weak when it comes to cuteness, she couldn’t say no.

Well it's not like she has a thing for cute stuff it’s just they make you wanna protect them and just keep them in your pocket or something.

So, after Wheein’s classes ended she immediately messaged Hyejin and Byul that she’ll wait for them in the cafeteria.

Since Byul finished her classes early she immediately went to their meeting place to not make the two young girls wait.

“Hey! Where’s hyejin?”

Byul arrived before Hyejin and greeted the short-haired girl with a question.

“Well, hi! How was your day? Mine was fine, thanks for asking and as for Hyejin maybe she got stuck in her class full of numbers again.”

Wheein answered while laughing, remembering how grumpy Hyejin is when those kinds of classes ended.

“Sorry, Hehe. Mine was also fine. By the way, I thought you and Hyejin have the same course.”

“Well, no. She may look like she’s from the arts department but she’s from business.”

“Really? Cool! What’s her major?”

Before Wheein could answer, someone from behind them beat her to it.

“Financial Management.”

The two looked to their side where the voice came from and saw the face of someone who looks like they’ve seen a ghost and that their soul has left their body to go to some peaceful place with bright sun, flowers, butterflies, in short, paradise.

“You look beat, what happened to you?”

Wheein asked her friend as they settled down on their seats.

“It’s too much, I don’t want to live anymore.”

The other two just laughed but also sympathized with their friend.

“It can’t be that bad, right? Maybe you were just tired. And besides Byul unnie also has numbers in her course, but she doesn’t look as bad as you right now.”

Wheein said and looked at the older girl.

“Uhm I’m not really sure? Because their numbers look way different from our numbers.”

Byul answered.

“Okay let’s stop talking about depressing topics and just order, the lion in my stomach is already growling.”

Right when Hyejin said that her stomach really did growl which made all of them laugh.

 

From having a small contact in the cafe to being in the same meeting together, the three women became close and had spent almost all their free time getting to know each other.

“Unnie, do you want to come with us to a party?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter