FIVE- Other Side

Encounters [Semi hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
5

Yongsun’s first three weeks away from home were difficult. It was hard conversing with the english speaking body, though she knows how to speak and understand it herself it was still quite difficult to adjust. They talk too fast, they have different accents and it was hard to understand some of their humors and idioms.

The fourth week was a blessing though, she finally finished most of the pending works her father gave her, finished fixing her new apartment from floor to ceiling and all the other things she needs and wants for it, all the paperworks for university and the biggest blessing of all is she finally met someone that can sympathize with her situation. She met a girl named Park Chorong with the bonus of another acquaintance named Yoon Bomi. The girls, Yongsun and Chorong, met during the orientation, after knowing that they were both from S. Korea the two instantly bonded together. Bomi was an arts student she met Yongsun when Chorong introduced them together later that day after the orientation since she and Chorong were friends from college and share the same apartment. 

Yongsun found the girl really fun and full of energy, quite the opposite of Chorong but they blend well together. At first she was a bit hesitant in making friends since she will only be studying there for two years and will be coming back immediately to S. Korea to work for her father. But the girls were really nice and she couldn’t say no to a company in a foreign land.

They were now walking, going out of the university to go to their respective places, Yong to her apartment and Chorong and Bomi to theirs. Both their apartments are just a walking distance to their university to save them some time going there.

They were nearing the exit when Chorong opened the topic of the welcome party.

“Hey Yongsun, are you coming to the welcome party tonight?”

“Ah no, I won’t. I’m kind of busy and I still need to send some emails to my father.”

Yongsun answered immediately.

“You sure? I heard this one’s big like even people from other universities would be here.”

“Yep sure, I’m not really a party person.”

“Okay, see you next week.”

After that they separate ways going to their own places. While walking back to her place, Yongsun thought about that offer again and in all honesty she didn’t want to go because she was a bit traumatized by what happened before she l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter