SIX- Crush

Encounters [Semi hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

6

Today is Saturday and Byul is having lunch with her friends: Hani, Jin, Junghwan, Baro and Jaehwan. It’s been a while since all of them went out together without anyone missing.

“So how is our little friend doing? You have been ignoring us for the past few days and hanging out with little kids. Who are they anyway?”    

Hani asked her friend who’s busy reading her notes and gulping down her food.

            “Yeah! Why don’t you introduce us?”

Junghwan seconded and the other three looked at her intently. Byul looked at her friends with a poker face and answered,        

            “First of all, STOP calling me small. Second, I was not ignoring you all, it just so happens that our schedules are fcked in this semester,”

 All of them nodded, while listening and eating their food.

            “And lastly, those kids are the students I've known from a meeting I wasn’t supposed to be in. I’ll introduce you some other time.”

After that, random topics just flew over their conversation and made their table the noisiest out of all the tables in the cafe. It really has been a while since all of them got complete, even though they came from different backgrounds and courses it didn't stop the six of them from being close friends.

Before starting college, Byul, Hani and Junghwan were already friends. They met each other because of computer games, at first, they really weren't on good terms because they were shtng on each other. When someone, Junghwan, dared the other two to meet up and play in a computer shop to see if someone was cheating, that was the first time they met and things just escalated from that silly encounter.

Ahn Heeyeon or Hani, as most people know her for, is a business major that came from a middle class family. Lee Junghwan, an education major who also came from a middle class family of teachers. Kim Seokjin, a business major a bit well off, their family own a couple of convenience stores around the city. Cha Sunwoo, also an education major from a middle class family. And Lee Jaehwan, culinary major, also came from a well off family that owns  a few restaurants from their hometown.

***********************************************************************************************************************************************

Saturday hit the two young girls differently.

At the party Byul ended up taking care of the two, she drank two cans of beer and after that she stopped herself getting another one when she saw tipsy Hyejin and tipsy Wheein trying to do some synchronized diving over some pool of balls. The three of them ended up at Byul’s apartment, with Byul staying on the couch and the two young girls occupying her bed. Byul woke up earlier than the two and ended up making some hangover soup for them to share.

“Morning, Unnie.”

Wheein greeted Byul and Hyejin nodded acknowledging her presence and went straight to the table to take a sip of the soup.

“Wah, daebak Unnie! I’m not sure if it’s the hangover but this soup is so… good.”

Hyejin exclaimed while putting spoonfuls of the soup into her own bowl and Wheein followed her lead while also complimenting the dish Byul made. Byul smiled at the two and passed each of them some bowls of rice and added more side dishes on the table.

“Thanks for the compliments you two, but next time please tell me ahead of time if the both of you are going to get wasted AT. THE. SAME. TIME. so i can be ready once the both of you decide to dive somewhere or do god knows what. Gosh, you two almost gave me a heart attack.”

Byul scolded the two for being too wasted the night before.

“Sorry, Unnie. We kind of forgot that it was our first time going out with each other.”

Wheein apologized with a sheepish smile.

“Sorry too, Unnie. We kinda got used to Yong Unni

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter