ONE - Moon Byulyi

Encounters [Semi hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1

“Accuracy indicates how close a given measurement is to the absolute or true value of…”

Bzzzzt Bzzzzt

Byul looked down to her phone buzzing entirely forgetting the boring lecture her professor is currently discussing.

 

Hani

Hey up for tonight?

Byul

What’s tonight?

Hani

Ugh……...

Party byul! PARTY!?

P A R T Y! PARTY!!!

Byul

Lmao!!! Ok, ok I get it hahahaha

Hani

So?

Byul

Um I’ll think about it.

Hani

Seriously just this once loosen up!!

And it’s Friday! Tomorrow’s Saturday!!

We don’t have classes on Saturdays anymore!

Byul

But I have a job on Saturdays remember?

Hani

And that job starts at what? 3pm? I remember.

So plssssssssssssssss

“Miss Moon if you’re not interested in this class you can go out anytime you want or might as well drop it and take this class elsewhere.”

“Uhm sorry Ma’am”

Byul hid her phone and tried so hard to listen and not fall asleep to her professor reading everything from her powerpoint.

 

After their class, Byul went straight to the university library to borrow some books, and to probably sleep but to her luck Hani’s also in there and she did not have an escape.

“So?”

“So? What?”

“The party duh”

“I don’t know. Even if I would go, what do you even wear in those parties. You know I don’t like fancy clothes or fancy gatherings.”

“Relax okay? You can just wear casual clothes and besides this is a college party not some business parties that you’re thinking of.”

“Ok, what time is it anyway?”

“It starts at nine, but we usually go to parties an hour later.”

“Um very punctual.”

“You’re too serious! This is a party not a meeting.”

Byul just rolled her eyes at that.

“Oh! I need to go to my next class we’ll just get you later, and a little heads up a lot of seniors are going to be there, and some are from other universities. Bye!”

Byul just looked at the retreating body and proceeded to the farthest part of the library when she remembered the party and that she will need to find some decent clothes to wear.

I always knew parties are a headache so why the hell did I say yes! Ugh!!

So instead of trying to have a nap in the library, Byul proceeded to check out the books and head straight to her apartment since she didn’t have a class to attend to.

 

At the apartment

It’s 30 minutes past nine and Byul still has “nothing” to wear. Apparently, the sophomore student almost forgot about the party and fell asleep on her couch for about 2 hrs.

Moon Byulyi is just a simple student with great looks, great academic performance, great dancer, great athlete, simply GREAT at everything as what her friends would always say. She’s also kind and very humble but a bit silent and timid.

Byul-yi is not rich but she’s privileged and she’s thankful for that and even though she’s got enough allowance and a great apartment she still does part time jobs without telling her family since she’s really not allowed to do so, so that she will only focus on her studies but she didn’t want to keep asking her parents for money to buy thin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter