Chapter 10

Between Tears, Laughters and Smiles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Turning off the engine, I looked out the windshield and saw different colors of light dancing in the dark sky. Stepping out, loud music together with excited voices can be heard everywhere.

“Are you sure this is the right place?” I asked Sehun as we walk towards the bar. Chen texted us awhile ago, asking to have some drinks with the members. It’s been awhile since he ask us out so we all agreed to come. I was at dorm with Sehun when he texted so I drive us here.

For convenience, since the group are now having more schedules together, practicing for our tours and brainstorming for our upcoming album, we have decided to go back in our dorms to lessen the travel time going to different places. Sehun and I were the ones at the dorm this evening since our schedule was finished early.

“I don’t know but it’s the address Jongdae-hyung told us.” He replied. We walked side by side as we approached the guy at the door. There are also two bouncers standing beside him, keeping the long line of people entering the bar in order.
We don’t usually went to places like this since we like to stay low and out of fans’ eyes whenever we plan to drink so we kind of feel nervous coming here. This bar seems to be popular and things often ends up messy with a crowd this big. But since it’s rarely for Chen to asked us out, we all agreed to come.

“Kim Jongdae, CMB.” I told the guy at the door in low voice the code Chen told us in the text. He looked at the list that he was holding to and nodded at the two of us.

“Just walk straight up the stairs to your right. The second room, 2KKBP, is where Mr. Kim is.” He said. We thanked him afterwards and entered the bar.

Loud music pierced to my ears as soon as we get inside. There are already plenty of people dancing wildly at the center with their drinks in their hand. Servers are rushing to and fro getting orders and entertaining the guests sitting at the tables at the side of the dance floor.

“I didn’t expect Jongdae-hyung to come at this place, but I’m not hating this.” Sehun said a little loudly at my ears since it’s hard to hear because of the music. His eyes roam excitedly as we headed towards the room.

“Kyungsoo-ya, Sehun-ah!” Chen automatically said when we opened the door of the VIP room. We smiled and greeted him in response as we settled down the couch inside. When the door closed, the music from outside was cancelled out and only soft music inside the room can be heard. Relief washed over my system knowing that it would be only us in this room, away from possible prying eyes from downstairs.

“Where are the others?” Sehun asked when we settled down, there are already drinks and foods served at the table. “And are you planning to get wasted with all these drinks?” he added, laughing softly, as he examine the bottles of different alcohols/beers at the table.

“Of course not! That’s just for props, our drinks will be served later when we’re all here.” Chen answered, laughing loudly while pointing at the bottles on the table. He still looked fine but his words are already a bit slurry. Sehun and I looked at each other in worry, seems like Chen already started drinking.

“Something is wrong.” I whispered to Sehun. Chen would not drink first whenever we have gathering like this. We always wait for all the members before starting the session.

“Something is bothering him since this morning.” Sehun replied, eyeing Chen. I turned to looked at him and saw that he had finished off a bottle of alcohol by himself.

“What are you two waiting for? Let’s start drinking! Others can follow later.” Chen said excitedly, crimson red color now visible on his face. Sehun and I looked back at each other then sighed. Reaching for a bottle of beer at the table, not really minding what it is, we started drinking.

*

It took almost an hour before all the members arrived at the bar. All looked worriedly at Chen the moment they entered the room, but he dismissed their questions and handed them beer immediately.

“We tried to stop him hyung, but Jongdae-hyung won’t listened. We just found out that he already finishes 3 bottles before Kyungsoo-hyung and I arrived here.” I heard Sehun explaining to Suho-hyung. Suho-hyung sighed. Everyone already finishes their 2nd bottle, except for Sehun and I whose already have our 3rd bottle. Both Sehun and I were looking out for Chen, and he already finished about 7 bottles of beer.

“That’s enough Jongdae.” Suho-hyung said, stopping Chen from reaching out another bottle.

“Whyyyyyy?” Chen pouted. “I-I’m still fiiiine.” He laughed, reaching for another bottle that’s near him that Suho-hyung cannot reach.

Minseok-hyung was quick enough to snatched the bottle before Chen could even reach for it. He pouted more because of this.

“Spill it Chen. What’s the matter?” Mins

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter