Piña Coladas and Beauty

The Lies in Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yong-sun felt well rested after her and Byul-yi landed in Hawaii. She got off the plane with ease and took in the bright atmosphere of the beautiful destination. Byul-yi was groggy from falling asleep for only an hour before the flight landed. Her eyes puffy with the lack of sleep. The pair moved through the airport with their luggage and carry-ons. Yong-sun could not hide her excitement as they walked through the Honolulu International Airport. She had always dreamed of traveling to Hawaii because of the visuals, culture, food, and music. She honestly never imagined herself coming to Hawaii unless it was her honeymoon. All her thoughts and worries about her mother rolled off her shoulders as they exited out the main doors of the airport. Byul-yi thought Hawaii was a beautiful destination, but she had already been about three times in her life. It was nothing new for her and she simply yawned as they stood out in the Hawaiian sun. Yong-sun working on calling out for a taxi to take them to the resort she talked Byul-yi into renting for their month vacation.

"Aren't you excited, Byul? I cannot wait to have Kalua Pork and coconut drinks." Yong-sun expressed, grabbing onto her girlfriend's arm.

"Kalua Pork is good. Coconuts are good too but I am ready for a nap." Byul-yi said as she shielded her eyes from the sun.

Yong-sun felt a hint of frustration building up in her chest. They had a nine hour flight and she did not understand why Byul-yi did not sleep on the plane. Her frustration is quickly tossed aside as a Hawaiian woman greeted them and gave them both colorful leis to wear. Yong-sun could not help but shriek, her eyes widening from the friendly gesture. She bowed to the woman and thanked her in English. Her hand waving out for a taxi. She dragged Byul-yi along as a taxi stopped for the two of them, Byul-yi helping the driver to put their things in the trunk. Yong-sun climbed into the backseat with Byul-yi, her eyes and face glued to the window. 

"This is my first time in Hawaii." Yong-sun expresses to the driver.

"Ah! Aloha! You will enjoy your time here." The driver expressed. 

Yong-sun fell into excited chatter with the driver. Her English being decent enough to keep up with him. The things she did not understand caused her to simply nod her head at the man and smile. Her eyes on her phone at different moments to try and lookup Hawaiian words and phrases to say. A tired grin formed on Byul-yi's lips from Yong-sun's excitement. This was her first time seeing her girlfriend excited about something in a long time. Byul-yi had gotten used to seeing the stressed out Yong-sun, who often fell asleep in her clothes from the day. Byul-yi could not help but reach out to hold her girlfriend's hand and listen to her excited chatter. Despite the jet lag, she was happy to getaway from everything and be in Honolulu with Yong-sun. Byul-yi tried to remind herself that this was a new experience for Yong-sun, so she should not ruin it for her. 

"When did you get so good at English?" Byul-yi asked in Korean once the chatter calmed down.

"My mom has been wanting to learn so I've been learning with her during her treatments when I can." Yong-sun responded.

Byul-yi gave Yong-sun's hand a gentle squeeze at the mention of her mother. The two rarely talked about it. Byul-yi scared of the thought of cancer, she rather not talk about the things that scared her. She just rather focus on the happiness but even though Yong-sun seemed so happy, she could see the slight sadness in Yong-sun's eyes. Yong-sun was excited to be on this journey with Byul-yi, but a part of her did wish that her mother could have came along. Yong-sun swapped to the camera on her phone and leaned her head against Byul-yi's to take a selfie. 

"Wahhh, no. I look bad." Byul-yi mumbled, her hand covering half her face.

"You look fine! Come on.~ Please?" Yong-sun squealed. 

"Okay." Byul-yi dropped her hand from her face and offered a tired smile. 

The rest of the taxi ride was filled with Yong-sun sticking her head out the window. She was taking in the extraordinary sights and scenes. Her hands waving at everyone. Her eyes stuck in a cute smile as she continued waving to people. Byul-yi simply watched her girlfriend and tried to be more energized. Eventually the pair arrived at the resort and Yong-sun made sure to leave the driver with a nice tip. They climbed out of the taxi with their luggage, Yong-sun heaving her bags as she raced to the entrance of the resort. Her eyes twinkling as they are greeted by the staff and offered more leis. The resort was one of high class with bars in the inside and out, multiple pools, and lots of areas to conversate with other vacationers and people. Yong-sun took in everything with overwhelming openness, her excitement causing a few people to laugh as she eagerly greeted them and mentioned they were on vacation. 

Byul-yi was just happy to go up to their suite which was luxurious. They had a huge queen sized bed to share, a large bathroom to share, a balcony with the view of the island and palm trees, a large TV to view shows, a self-service bar, and sitting area to chill out on and talk. Yong-sun dropped her bags as she looked around the room. She took it all in as Byul-yi made a beeline for the bed. She flopped down on it face first, a loud yawn coming out. She was ready to sleep and explore later. Yong-sun crossed her arms over her chest as she watched Byul-yi hug the clean pillows and curl up slightly in a fetal position. She felt a bit of disappointment in Byul-yi's low energy state. She was hoping they could shower then go out and explore the resort. 

Yong-sun took a deep breath and decided on showering first then coming back to bother Byul-yi. She opened up her suitcases and soon made a mess in the room as she dug through her clothes. She eventually picked out one of her favorite swimsuits and disappeared into the bathroom to shower. The water pressure from the  shower head making Yong-sun moan out in relief. She felt her stress and worries melt away as the hot water overtook her body. She found herself longing for Byul-yi to join her. It could make for a fun and hot intimate moment. She missed the moments where they took showers together. Their hands fondling each other's soapy bodies, their lips exchanging heated kisses. She liked the way Byul-yi would piano her fingers around her stomach, waist, hips, and thighs. The way Byul-yi looked with her dark hair wet and slicked back. Yong-sun craved it as she continued to shower. The place being large enough for the two of them and maybe two other people. 

Yong-sun felt her cheeks heat up from the thought of it. Having Byul-yi in the shower with her and two other people. It was one of the ual fantasies the two of them shared at the beginning of their relationship. Byul-yi wanted them to bring a mysterious girl home from the club, preferably younger than the both of them. Yong-sun did not like the idea at first but eventually she started to fantasy about it too. The idea of a young college girl coming back home with them and joining them in their heated sessions was hot. Yong-sun finished up her shower by turning the water to cold to calm down her raging hormones. It just has been too long since her and Byul-yi touched each other. 

Yong-sun climbed out of the shower and went onto drying herself off. She then paused as she wrapped the towel around her body and creep out of the room. She walked towards the bed. Her eyes taking in Byul-yi's peaceful body as she slept. Soft snores coming out of her. Yong-sun felt her heart melt from how cute it was, Byul-yi's arms and legs sprawled out as she slept the plane ride away. Yong-sun grabbed her phone and snapped a quick photo of her girlfriend. As much as she was ready to explore Hawaii with Byul-yi, she decided to let her girlfriend sleep. Yong-sun turned away from the bed and got dressed into a black athletic swimsuit top and high waisted swim bottoms to match. She then pulled on a white t-shirt that went down to the bottom of her thighs. She pulled on a pair of shorts and sat on the edge of the bed to apply sunscreen. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter