Weird Atmosphere...

Hana Kimi [KR Version]
After petting the dog for awhile, Go Mi Nam stood up and Jeremy laid his hand on her flattened chest covered with a sheet, over a white blouse.

*GASPS*

"If you had s, then I would've understand," Jeremy said with a cute smile as Mi Nam wanted to whack his head, but that will so totally blow her cover.

"Heh, heh," Mi Nam laughed a bit as she tried her best to go along with the flow as soon as Jeremy took his hand off of her chest.

"Well, probably Hyun-Shik must've thought you're girl, since you have a girl look you know?" Jeremy joked as he laughed and Mi Nam boiled with anger.

'WHATEVER DUDE!' Mi Nam yelled in her face as she was making faces behind Jeremy's back as she continued to follow him.

"This is your room, and my room is over there. Come by anytime," Jeremy told Mi Nam as Mi Nam nodded. Mi Nam slowly turned the doorknob as she took a deep breath.

"I can do this," Mi Nam whispered to herself as she opened the door. Hwang Tae Kyung raised his head out of his book and looked at the door.

Hwang Tae Kyung was sitting on his bunk as he stared straight at Mi Nam.

[Mi Nam's POV]

Oh my gawd, I need to clear things about what I said to him this morning.

*GULPED*

"Hey Hwang Tae Kyung hyung, this morning I made a mistake by saying 'I like you', but then the becoming friends part, I wish we can become friends," I slowly said with a smile and a little chuckle.

"Also, I came here to see you high jump, since I was pretty idolized by your high jump long time ago," I continued hoping he'll say something instead of just staring blankly at me.

I saw his face turned back to his book as then answered, "Well, tough luck shrimp, I already quit high jumping."

My world turned black as I did not want to hear that word 'quit'. I then looked at him and uncontrollably pulled him by his collar shirt.

"WHY DID YOU QUIT HIGH JUMP FOR?!" He looked startled when I shouted, but still, I wanted to know the truth from him. "I don't think I needed your approval to quit." That was all he said.

ARE YOU SERIOUS? NEED MY APPROVAL? WHAT THE???? HE...HE...HE'S SUCH A JERK!!!!

[End of Mi Nam's POV]

Mi Nam's hand was still on Tae Kyung's collar as Tae Kyung looked at Mi Nam. "Ermm, can you let go of me now?" He asked as Mi Nam looked at him blankly.

Mi Nam then let loose of Tae Kyung and went to change in the bathroom. After changing, Mi Nam decided to go out for fresh air as her head was spinning.

As she opened the door, a pretty good looking handsome man stood in front of her door already. "Oh, what good timing," the handsome man said as he looked down at Mi Nam with a smile.

"Huh?" Mi Nam asked in confusion. "Aren't you Go Mi Nam?" The guy asked as Mi Nam nodded. "And you are?" Mi Nam asked pointing at him.

"Oh, sorry for not introducing myself first, I am the head dorm for this building, Senior Kang Shin Woo. I thought that I'd come by to show you around the dorms and get you comfortable," the dorm leader explained.

"Oh," Mi Nam replied as she smiled a bit. "Eh, the rumors are right, the new kid is pretty cute," the dorm leader said as Mi Nam blushed and eyes wide open.

"Do you get that a lot?" He asked Mi Nam as she laughed a bit. "Hehehe, not really," Mi Nam answered as she smiled a bit. "Oh, well then, let's tour," he said as Mi Nam nodded and followed after the dorm leader, Kang Shin Woo.

-

"There's a unit in every room, but it's closed after midnight. Dinner is 6 until 9 p.m., but if you don't get here fast, you'll get the poorly left overs. Well, you can read the pamphlet right? It says it all in there," Shin Woo explained as Mi Nam nodded.

Then a cute looking boy who looks kind of pretty like Go Mi Nam stepped up to her with an angry look on his face.

.\_/.

"I'm not handing over the school idol position to you, got it?!" He whispered lowly as he continue to walk past Go Mi Nam while he remained his eyes on her.

'What the heck was that all about?' Mi Nam questioned herself as she was confused.

o.O

"And over there is where photos of us are being taken, and are being sold," Shin Woo said coolly as Mi Nam came back from her senses and took a quick look at the wall.

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!" Mi Nam screamed as she ran to the table and saw her picture. It seems like it was taken without her noticing.

Mi Nam turned around and held her chest as she breathed hard. "Oh my gawd, I came to the most weirdest school without knowing anything," Mi Nam told herself as she was hitting her head.

Mi Nam then came back to her senses and looked back at her photo. 'I have to be more careful or I'll be exposed.' Mi Nam told herself in her head as she nodded.

[Mi Nam's POV]

"GO MI NAM!" It sounded like Jeremy's voice as I turned to face him. "Yeh?" I asked as I looked at him. He stormed angrily in front of me as he looked at Senior Kang Shin Woo.

"People like him shouldn't be talk with, since he gets girls pregnant!" Jeremy said as he looked at me. "WHAT?!" I asked as I looked at Shin Woo.

"Yah, I am still here you know?" Shin Woo said as I chuckled a bit. "Well, I was looking for you to get something to eat, so let's go," Jeremy said as he pulled me.

But then I noticed something outside the courtyard. "Uhmm Jeremy, you go ahead, I have something to check out," I said as Jeremy and I bid goodbyes.

I walked outside and sure enough my eyes were correct. It was Hwang Tae Kyung who was sleeping outside. I saw the dog again and told the dog to shush as I was studying Tae Kyung's look.

It looks like he's pretty comfortable sleeping. Then a small wind breeze came passed by as I sat down next to him. I decided to shield him from the wind, since it's kind of cold.

I then turned back at him and poked his little cheek. "I really liked you, you flying form idiot," I said as I poked him softly trying not to wake him.

I smiled as he slowly started to fall. "Ehk, Tae Kyung-shi," I squeaked as his I caught his head with my hand. Phew, safe.

He's still sleeping.

:)

Wait, what's this? His head is moving closer to me. EEEk! He's sleeping on my shoulder!!!

*heart thumps*

Oh my gawd, not only my shoulder, my whole, BODY!

*PLOP*

[End of POV]

They both landed on the floor as Tae Kyung was on top of Mi Nam. '!' Mi Nam cursed in her head as she can feel Tae Kyung breathing on her neck.

Then Tae Kyung slowly got up and saw himself on top of Mi Nam.

=====================================================================================================================================================

Preview: Running away from clubs. Gets knock out by Jeremy while playing soccer. And.......Exposed?

KYAAAAAAAAA~
How about chapter 2???
What do you all think about it?
Is it cool?
Good?
BORING?
Well, probably boring. LOL.
Hopefully ya LIKE IT! =]]