Standing Up For It! *Hwaiting*

Hana Kimi [KR Version]
Go Mi Nam gulped as she looked at the doctor who had known that she was a girl. "I'll ask again, what's a girl like you, doing here?" The doctor asked again as Mi Nam was terrified.

'Oh no, how did a male doctor found out I'm a girl?' Mi Nam asked in her head as she was so scared. 'What should I do? What should I do?' Mi Nam asked in her head.

Just then, the door slid open and there stood Hwang Tae Kyung. He was holding Go Mi Nam's school bag that was left at the soccer field.

"Yah Go Mi Nam, since you're up already, here's your bag that I picked up for you. You should get back to the room, since you're all good now," Tae Kyung said as Mi Nam smiled.

'I'M SAVED, I'M SAVED!!' Mi Nam danced happily in her head as she nodded and quickly ran to Hwang Tae Kyung. "Go Mi Nam, I'm looking forward to our meeting next time," the doctor said as he smirked evily.

Mi Nam tried to smile as she got out of the health room and followed Tae Kyung behind. Thinking to herself, she needed to think of way to persuade the doctor that she isn't a female, but a male.

'What should I do next time I see the doctor? Should I just try and hide from him instead? No! I'm already discvored by him!' Mi Nam said in her head as she slapped her forehead hard.

"YAH! Where do you think you're going?" Tae Kyung shouted as Mi Nam woke up from her senses. Mi Nam was in the middle of an empty road.

"Heh, heh, I was sort spacing out," Mi Nam said as she rubbed the back of her hair. "Put ice on it when we get back to the dorm," Tae Kyung told Mi Nam as she was confused.

"Your head, it grew a bump," Tae Kyung told Mi Nam as she smiled and nodded as she caught up quickly following after Tae Kyung.

'Speaking of which, then it was Tae Kyung who brought me to the health room huh? W-wait! I'm turning red, AHH!' Mi Nam said in her head as she shook it and looked at the back of Tae Kyung.

"He only took me there," Mi Nam murmured as she remained her position looking at Tae Kyung. Then Mi Nam remembered about Jeremy.

She ran up to Tae Kyung and asked him, "Where's Jeremy by the way?" Tae Kyung looked at Mi Nam and answered, "I made him take Hyun-Shik home."

"Oh," Mi Nam said as she remembered that Jeremy told her, Hyun-Shik doesn't like guys, but then Jeremy must've been tough.

"Yah," Tae Kyung said as Mi Nam looked up at him. Mi Nam looked up at Tae Kyung as she was waiting for him to say something, but instead, Tae Kyung turned his head around and said, "Nothing."

Mi Nam was so confused as she didn't even know that she too was discovered by Tae Kyung already.

-

"WAHHHHH!! GO MI NAM-SHI, I'M SO SORRY!!!!" Jeremy cried in front of everybody which made Go Mi Nam feel uneasy. "Eh, Jeremy-shi," Mi Nam tried to talk but Jeremy had it first.

"I'M SO SORRY!! I'M SO SORRY FOR HITTING YOU AND CHALLENGING YOU TO THE SOCCER FIELD. I'M SO SORRY FOR HURTING YOU LIKE THAT. WAHHHHHH!" Jeremy cried loudly as Mi Nam chuckled.

"Uhmm Jeremy-shi, it's ok already, and everyone is looking," Mi Nam said as Jeremy looked up and saw everyone staring in disbelief why he was crying.

"Heh, Jeremy, why are you crying for? Just because the curry for dinner was so sweet!" Mi Nam tried to say so that everyone won't think badly about Jeremy.

His tears were on his cheeks as she smiled. "YOU'RE THE BEST FRIEND EVER! YOU'RE SUCH A NICE MAN!" Jeremy cried loud once again as his tears were flying out like a rainbow.

'Huh? Best friend? When did that happen?' Mi Nam asked as she was confused. o.O

=

The next morning, was about to go to class alone when Jeremy popped out of no where with big huge red eyes popping out.

"Morning Go Mi Nam," he greeted as Mi Nam held back her laugh. "Mor...ning," Go Mi Nam said as she wanted to laugh so bad.

"Where's Tae Kyung?" Jeremy asked as Mi Nam answered, "He's got day duty today, so he went ahead of us."

'I thought all last night about that doctor, and I've decided, that I have to do something to that doctor, because if I don't, then I wouldn't know what I have come here for. Because no matter what happens, I'm NOT going home!' Mi Nam said in her head as she is going to have to give the doctor a long explaination.

'I will not leave until I see Hwang Tae Kyung oppa, I mean Hwang Tae Kyung hyung JUMPS!' Mi Nam said praising herself as she forgotten Jeremy was there.

"Mi Nam, what are you doing?" Jeremy asked as Mi Nam came from her senses and smiled as a bunch of their studeents were shouting loudly.

"Oh, what's that? Let's go check it out," Mi Nam said as Jeremy nodded. "WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!" Mi Nam shouted as there was a photo of her and Tae Kyung.

It was the photo of the time when Tae Kyung was sleeping and fell on top of Mi Nam. On the poster, it said, "SCOOP! The new transferred student is a dangerous PRETTY BOY!"

'WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!' Mi Nam screamed in her head as she wanted to take of the picture but she can't because her hands was frozen.

"That stupid Jung Woo has done it again," Jeremy softly said with an irritated look on his face. That's when Tae Kyung walked up to the bullentin board and ripped off the picture.

Mi Nam looked at Tae Kyung as he threw it in the trash coolly and kept on walking. Then she followed him and ignored Jeremy's calling for her.

'Where is he going?' Mi Nam asked herself as she followed him into a classroom.

"Next time if you around something like that, I won't let it slide," Tae Kyung told a kid with glasses who kind of looked like a nerd.

"Huh? Wh-what the hell?" I asked Tae Kyung as the guy chuckled.

"No matter what he says, isn't it just because he doesn't want anyone to know the truth? Heh," the nerd guy chuckled again.

[Mi Nam's POV]

I turned to look at the dude to see what he's trying to say. Did he found out that I'm a girl or something? What the hell is he saying?

"Well, you just came back from America, perhaps over there they have a handful of man for breakfast," the guy said as it offended me so much!

"COOL OFF YOU PATHETIC JERK!" I screamed at him as socked him hard on his right cheek, which kind of sent him flying off his desk.

These two other kids looked at me in disbelief as I sent them my death glare. Then I walked out of the classroom right after Tae Kyung as I held onto my hand.

Ow, it really hurted. But that freaken dumb annoying nerd asked for it, so I don't give a damn! Hmph! I'm just standing up for myself you know!

Just then, I heard someone clapping and out came....

[End of POV]

"Quite a performance there," the doctor said as Mi Nam was shock by that voice. "You're really going all out, aren't you Go Mi Nam?" The doctor asked as he roughly grabbed her hand.

"Ow, ow, ow!!" Mi Nam cried as it still hurts from punching the guy. "Don't worry, I'm not going to eat you, I'm just examining your hand," the doctor said calmly as Mi Nam stopped him.

"It looks like it will swell up since I took self-defense," Mi Nam said as the doctor smirked. "Excellent," the doctor said as he walked off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Preview next chapter: Being avoid by Hwang Tae Kyung. Eavesdropping a on a conversation. What are these feelings?

HEY THERE READERS!
SORRY THAT I DID THE CHAPTER PREVIEW WRONG IN THE LAST CHAPTER.
SEEMS LIKE I WAS WRONG.
SO I'M GOING TO CHANGE IT NOW!
ALSO, I'M GLAD EVERYONE IS ENJOYING THIS STORY! ;]]