She Wants Me To Do What??

Hana Kimi [KR Version]
"Hm?" Tae Kyung looked at the surprised and shocked Mi Nam. "Uhmm, that girl right now, who was she?" Mi Nam asked as she didn't even want to, but it just came out of .

"S-she was pretty cute huh?" Mi Nam said trying to act like a guy as she felt weird saying it. "Who, Yuri?" Tae Kyung asked as Mi Nam turned to look at Tae Kyung.

"Nah...I just knew her from junior high," Tae Kyung answered as he was calm. Mi Nam looked at Hyun-Shik and Tae Kyung as Tae Kyung nudged his head with Hyun-Shik.

"I've been thinking, you and Hyun-Shik are pretty close huh?" Mi Nam said as she smiled a bit. "Yea, that's because I'm the one who found him and helped him," Tae Kyung answered as Mi Nam was confused.

"Half a year ago, it was right after I moved into the dorm..."

*Tae Kyung's POV*

"I was walking home from school, and I saw a person dragging a puppy into those animal health care vehicle. Even when two great men were tugging and dragging, its legs resisted," I told Mi Nam as I looked down at Hyun-Shik.

"Then I realized what they were doing. I ran and grabbed Hyun-Shik and asked the dorm manager. It seems like, Hyun-Shik was living with a young mother with two little girls, but the mother had remarried to a man who hated dogs, so, the mother then decided to call the animal health room," I continued as I patted Hyun-Shik's head.

"It seems like his fear from the past hasn't disappeared. He doesn't want to be around guys except for me and the dorm manager. Yah, you're spacing out again, let's go," I said as I saw Mi Nam still faraway from me.

"Oh, coming," Mi Nam said as Mi Nam ran towards me.

*End of POV*

'So that's what happened.' Mi Nam said in her head as she felt bad for Hyun-Shik. Then Mi Nam thought about Tae Kyung. 'I've seen a different side of him today.' Mi Nam said in her head again as she decided to ask another question.

"So...why were you avoiding me today?" Mi Nam asked hoping to hear something from Tae Kyung. It shocked Tae Kyung a bit as he stopped his tracks.

"...That's..." Tae Kyung paused a bit as he shook his head. "Because you're a gi-" Tae Kyung stopped himself and Mi Nam was still waiting.

'How should I know how to act to a girl?!' Tae Kyung said in his head as he didn't know what to say. "What Tae Kyung hyung? I can't hear you," Mi Nam said as she was still waiting.

Tae Kyung turned around as he didn't know what to say anymore. "Ugh, you're such a nag! What does it matter?" Tae Kyung shouted as something alarmed him.

A car was coming as Mi Nam was still standing in the middle of the road. "WATCH OUT!" Tae Kyung shouted as he pulled Mi Nam and they both hitted the wall.

Mi Nam's back was facing the wall as Tae Kyung stood in front of her, blocking her. Mi Nam was facing Tae Kyung's chest as her heart was beating so fast.

'I...I...Tae Kyung...' Mi Nam couldn't take it anymore as her heart was beating faster and faster. "Dangerous driver, are you okay?" Tae Kyung asked Mi Nam as he was still blocking her.

"...Huh? Oh, yea," Mi Nam stuttered a bit as Tae Kyung was relieved. "Then let's get going," Tae Kyung said as Mi Nam just nodded.

'I didn't want to let go of him.' Mi Nam said in her head as she followed him. 'I want to stay with him.' Mi Nam continued talking in her head as Hyun-Shik whined a bit and looked at Tae Kyung.

'I want to stay with him!' Mi Nam said in her head as she wants to stay with Tae Kyung and be with him.

-

The alarm rung loudly as Mi Nam woke up and shut it off. Then a place popped in Mi Nam's head as she readily got dressed and walked to the place.

[HEALTH ROOM]

"Hmm, so does this mean you had let me hear your answer?" The doctor asked as he spun his chair to look at Mi Nam.

*gulped*

"Yes." Mi Nam answered as she was ready to explain.

"I...I came here to be around a high jumper that I admire. It was because of him, that I finally began to like myself. Somehow, I found myself wanting to be like him. Also, I want to see the real him. The real him no one ever saw. People told me he had quit high jumping, but I believe, that's still his dream and I know he can't just quit something he liked. Since I've met him, I started to know more and more about him. So I'm letting you know doctor, that I WON'T QUIT THIS SCHOOL!" Mi Nam said as she shocked the doctor a bit.

"Since the beginning that I've been here, I felt like I would go as far as to prostrate myself on the ground, but I won't do it anymore. *clenches her fists* No matter how much you pick on me to quit, I WON'T QUIT!" Mi Nam said heartedly as she know she can do it.

All the doctor did was cleaning his ear as he sighed. "You're no fun," he said as Mi Nam eyes widened. "If it had been someone I could easily push around, then they won't be here like you," the doctor said as Mi Nam was confused.

"Well then, do whatever you want Go Mi Nam, it's really not my business," the doctor said as Mi Nam was surprised. "What?" Mi Nam asked as a smile drew on her face.

Before the doctor can say anything, he felt two arms choking his neck, which is more like hugging him. "Don't get too attaching me, I find women depressing under normal circumstances," the doctor said as Mi Nam let go of him.

"Speaking of which, how did you find me out doctor?" Mi Nam asked the doctor as he took a deep breath and smiled. "Well, it's because I am...GAY," the doctor answered as Mi Nam fell to the floor.

"EHHHHH???" Mi Nam was super shocked by this even more. "Unrequited love, that's who I am," the doctor said as Mi Nam stood up and looked at him.

"Eh, doctor, you love someone who doesn't love you back?" Mi Nam asked as she was anxious to know. "Something like that," the doctor said as he wasn't really paying any attention to Mi Nam anymore.

"Who? Who? Who?" Mi Nam asked. "My best friend from high school," the doctor answered. "Oh, what kind of person was he?" Mi Nam asked again. "Tell me. Tell me!" Mi Nam begged as the doctor find Mi Nam so annoying.

"He's got a bad personality and is cruel! He knew how I felt, and despite that pretends he hasn't notice," the doctor answered irritably.

"How can you love a person like that?" Mi Nam asked as she didn't look so happy anymore. "Well, I don't think I had much of a choice," the doctor said as he smiled looking up at Mi Nam.

-

Mi Nam was walking out of the health room as she was still confused about what Doctor Kim said.

[Mi Nam's POV]

Urghhh! What the hell was Doctor Kim even saying? If it were me...STOOOOOOPID! It's not something I need to worry about, geez.

Huh? That girl...

*stares at the opening gate*

"Oh, you're the one from before," the girl, whose name is Yuri said as she stood before Mi Nam.

This is the girl from before, who was with...Tae Kyung!

I nodded as I was about to walk away when she spoke. "Wait," she said as I turned around to look at her.

"You're Go Mi Nam oppa right?" Yuri asked as I was shocked and felt weird hearing her calling me oppa. "Uh," that was all that came out of me.

"I heard that you're roommates with Tae Kyung oppa," Yuri said sweetly as I can see she is pretty cute. "Mm," I answered with a nod.

"I thought so, he told me," Yuri said nicely as I smiled warmly with her. "I'm Kwon Yuri, an old friend of Tae Kyung oppa," Yuri introduced herself to me.

An old friend???

*thinking*

"Y-You're not his girlfriend ARE YOU?!" I shouted at her as she gave me a confused look. "Girlfriend?" Yuri asked as me as I shook my head.

OH CRAP! I DID IT AGAIN!

"Oh, you just seem so intimate with him," I said as I sound so stupid right now.

*giggles*

"No, no," Yuri said as I looked at her while scratching the back of my head. "I'm just an old friend," Yuri said as I just nodded trying not to say anything.

"I was the manager of Tae Kyung oppa's club in junior high," Yuri explained as she looked a bit sad now. "Or at least, I felt that way," she continued.

I see..this girl is the same as me.

"Agh, ignore what I just said, it was off the record okay!" Yuri shouted as I looked at her.

What she feels towards Tae Kyung is lo-

"Go Mi Nam oppa, can I make a request? Is that okay?" She asked me as I just nodded.

[End of POV]

In the cafeteria, loud noises were heard. All Mi Nam could think of what Yuri told her. 'Tell Hwang Tae Kyung oppa to meet me at the front of the park after school tomorrow.'

Mi Nam was thinking to herself as how she would do this and tell Tae Kyung. Tae Kyung looked at Mi Nam eating as he noticed Mi Nam just playing with her chopsticks.

"If you're not going to eat, then I'm-"

"I'M EATING!" Mi Nam shouted as she grabbed the food with her chopsticks. "Whatever that is bugging you, don't worry about it too much, or you'll go bald," Tae Kyung said as he walked away.

"I'm not going to go bald," Mi Nam whined as she thought about Tae Kyung. 'I wondered if he noticed.'

While dozing off again in her own little world, Jeremy saw Mi Nam. "Oh, Go Mi Nam," Jeremy muttered as he went to sit at Mi Nam's table.

"Go Mi Nam, how you been?" Jeremy asked Mi Nam as he sat down in front of Mi Nam with his tray of food. "Eh? What are you saying? We see each other in class everyday," Mi Nam answered as she looked at him.

"Erm, may I have a drink of your peach juice?" Mi Nam asked as she saw it in Jeremy's tray. "Huh? Oh yea, go ahead," Jeremy replied as he handed the peach juice can to Mi Nam.

"Thanks, I needed a drink," Mi Nam said as she put it back after a couple of sips. Jeremy was astonished as he tried to grab his drink.

'This is a second-hand smooch!!' Jeremy said in his head as he looked so happy. "WOAH! JEREMY'S RICH!" Someone shouted.

"Let me have a sip!" A friend of Jeremy said as he came and took the sip before Jeremy. "AHHHH! WHY DID YOU-AHHH!" Jeremy said going crazy grabbing onto his friend's collar as he shook his friend crazily.

"Ah, Go Mi Nam, we're having a party in our room tonight, want to join?" The other friend asked as Mi Nam chuckled. "Ah, sorry I can't, why won't you go ask Tae Kyung," Mi Nam insisted.

Then all the three boys just looked at Mi Nam when Mi Nam mentioned Tae Kyung's name. "What?" Mi Nam asked as she was confused.

"I'm not trying to say mean things about Tae Kyung, but then when he gets drunk, he turns into a kissing friend!" The three boys said altogether squeezing their faces together.

"Yah, you guys are blabbering again," Tae Kyung said as he popped behing all three guys. "E-EH??!! Tae Kyung-shi! You heard us?" They asked as Tae Kyung snickered.

As everone tried to stay calm, Mi Nam bursted out laughing. "BWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!" Mi Nam laughed as she pointed at Tae Kyung.

"Kiss-friend," Mi Nam said as she laughed harder. "You-" Tae Kyung said as he tried to say something but couldn't. "Sorry, sorry, it just doesn't suit you at all," Mi Nam said as she tried to stop laughing.

Tae Kyung then walked away ignoring them, but then Mi Nam went to grab on hold to his shirt. "Tae Kyung hyung," Mi nam said as Tae Kyung looked at Mi Nam.

"What?" Tae Kyung asked as he looked at Mi Nam. "Yuri asked me to tell you that she wants to meet you tomorrow after school next to the front park," Mi Nam said as she smiled.

"She specifically told you?" Tae Kyung asked. "Huh? Oh no, I just ran into her on the way home," Mi Nam answered as it looked like Tae Kyung was upset hearing Yuri's name.

"Just out," Tae Kyung said wanting Mi Nam to get out of the way. "But she's worried about you," Mi Nam said as lowered her head, "so..be sure to go for her."

"Just go for her sake," Mi Nam finished off as she knows how annoying Tae Kyung is feeling. "Whatever," Tae Kyung said as he just walked off.

'The truth is, I don't want Tae Kyung to go. But I too, understand her feelings.' Mi Nam said in her head as she looked at Tae Kyung.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Preview for next chapter: Huh? Tae Kyung is looking at people high jump? Trying to make Tae Kyung jump again. In love with Mi Nam? BLUSHING BECAUSE SEEING MI NAM...?

x
x
x
x

HEY HEY HEY!!
I'm back with chapter 6!!!
How is it so far?
Is it FASCINATING??
HEHEHEHE...
THANKS FOR READING EVERYONE! XDDDDDDDD