I Know I Just Did Not Did What I Didn't Mean To Do

Hana Kimi [KR Version]
After School In The Health Room...

[Mi Nam's POV]

"Tell me, why do you have to come and cry in the health room? This isn't a love consulation room you know!" Doctor Kim shouted at me as I looked at him.

"But-" before I can continue, I can see Doctor Kim's irritated expression. "Those two, I wonder what Tae Kyung and Yuri are talking about right now," I asked as I slowly rest my chin onto my knees.

"Hmph, looks like it can't be help right?" I heard a seductive Doctor Kim as I kind of felt weird and scared now. "Shall I comfort you with my BODY?" Doctor Kim as I turned around to him take off his white jacket.

My eyes were open widely as I opened my mouth to scream. "AHHHHHHHHHHH! I DON'T WANT COMFORT! I DON'T WANT COMFORT!" I shouted repeatedly over.

"OH SHUT UP! It was a freaken joke, besides, I'm not interested in a thing like you remember?" Doctor Kim told me as I came to my senses.

Of course, he's gay. *laughs to self* WAIT! DID HE JUST ME A "THING?"

"I'm not a thing!" I shouted at him angrily. "Shut up and listen. If it's bothering you so much, then you should just tell him the truth up front," Doctor Kim said.

"I can't do that Doc," I replied as I sighed heavily. "Say something lukewarm like what you always do and you'll never get anywhere," Doctor Kim said teasing me.

"Also, what happened to your goal you came here for? Didn't you want to see him jump? Don't wait along for stupid things you can't change, work on things you can do," Doctor Kim told me as I raised my head off of my knees.

Things that I can do...I wonder...What will they be?

[End of POV]

Mi Nam was walking back to the dorm when something, no, someone caught her eyes. "Hwang Tae Kyung?!" Mi Nam said as she was surprised by what he was looking at.

'I guess he's done talking to Yuri and is here to watch people high jump eh?' Mi Nam thought to herself as she smiled softly.

Hwang Tae Kyung noticed something on the corner of his right eye and turned quickly and saw Mi Nam. "Mi Nam!" Tae Kyung said as Mi Nam walked up to Tae Kyung and Hyun-Shik.

[Tae Kyung's POV]

I was surprised to see her, I didn't want her to see me like this. "So this is part of Hyun-Shik's walking course?" I can tell Mi Nam was teasing me.

"Heh, yea," I lied as I tried to smile but I couldn't, since she was already smiling and laughing. "I went-" I tried to tell Mi Nam, but seeing her happy and playing with Hyun-Shik just made me stop.

"I get it, you went right?" Mi Nam asked as I just simply nodded. "Let's go home," Mi Nam insisted saying as I nodded. "Okay," I replied as we both walked Hyun-Shik back home.

[End of POV]

'He doesn't really hate high jumping, at least I know.' Mi Nam told herself as she was happy to see Tae Kyung watch people high jump again.

As Mi Nam and Tae Kyung were walking their way back to the dorm, they both didn't notice how Yuri was hiding behind a brick wall watching how close Mi Nam and Tae Kyung are.

"Hmph!"

==

"Number one! Go Mi Nam!" Mi Nam shouted as she just started to do some exercise in the room. "Hu-ha! Hi-ho! Ho-ha! WAH!" Go Mi Nam's weird sound effects alright.

"Oh my gosh! I jumped! I just jumped! Jumping is so...SO INCREDIBLE! Don't you think Hyung-nim?" Mi Nam asked as she jumped and landed on Tae Kyung's desk.

"Huh? Uh, yea, yea, now get off my desk," Tae Kyung said not paying any attention to Mi Nam. "What's up with Mi Nam? Why is he all over Tae Kyung?" Jonghoon asked.

"I have no idea, he's been like that since this morning," Jae Jin answered. "You know what? What's even scarier is that, Tae Kyung's not DISTURBED!" Jeremy shouted.

"And this, oh wait, THIS TOO!" Mi Nam shouted as she too talked in her head. 'A revived woman is far more tenacious than an alien! I'll show him that!'

Mi Nam was so happy when she noticed Tae Kyung not paying attention. "HYUNG-NIM, DO NOT SLEEP WITH YOUR EYES OPEN!" Mi Nam shouted shaking Tae Kyung as she shook him by his neck collar.

Jeremy saw this and was unsatisfy as he didn't like Mi Nam acting this way towards Tae Kyung. 'Mizuki, I see the way you're around Tae Kyung...' Jeremy said in his head.

"It's LOVE isn't it?!" Jeremy cried out loud as everyone looked at him confusedly. "WHAT?!" Everyone shouted as Doctor Kim was making his way past the class.

"I freaken knew it, wasn't it right?" He asked himself as he walked away.

--

[Jeremy's POV]

I looked like a fool in class earlier today, thank god no one noticed what I was talking about. Anyways, I am checking out Mi Nam from faraway, and he seems like a cool nice guy everyone enjoys being around with.

"Here you are Seunghyun, some cola!" Mi Nam said cutely with such a cute cheesy face. What am I saying? Mi Nam is just having fun with the friends, no biggie.

And it's also good that when I look at him, I feel nothing. NOTHING! BECAUSE I AM NOT GAY!

*few moments later*

I have to see Mi Nam, I'm walking around in my room too much thinking about him!

*knocks at Room 205 (Mi Nam and Tae Kyung's dorm)*

"Hello, anyone there?" I asked knocking on the door. Hmm, the door's unlocked, should I just go in, I mean, it's unlocked anyways.

"Nobody hom-Mi Nam! Mi Nam! Wake up! Why are you laying down on the ground?!" I shouted as I saw him on the ground sleeping.

I guess I'll just put him to bed, since Tae Kyung ain't in the room. "Hnn, you're quite light Mi Nam," I talked to myself as I turned to look at the sleepy Mi Nam.

Ai!!!!! *blushes madly* "Huh? Jeremy?" Tae Kyung called as I looked up at Tae Kyung. "I-I-I came to-to-to borrow your English 1 book Tae Kyung, BYE!" I lied as I grabbed whatever book I saw on his computer desk and left the room quickly.

[End of POV]

Tae Kyung was left clueless as he saw Mi Nam sleeping on the ground. "Mi Nam, Mi Nam, Go Mi Nam, wake up, the bathroom is finally free now," Tae Kyung said waking up the sleeping head Mi Nam.

"Okay, okay, I'm up," Mi Nam said tiredly as she yawned and stretched. "I'm going to shower now," Mi Nam told Tae Kyung as she grabbed a towel and walked inside the bathroom.

When the water was perfectly warm, she hopped inside the bath tub.

'Today's high jumping was super fun and it was pretty tolerable. He doesn't hate me, which means, it'll soon have to get to him.' Mi Nam said thinking about Tae Kyung.

"Crap, I forgot it..." Tae Kyung said while slipping on his shoes.

[Tae Kyung's POV]

"Sorry Mi Nam, I forgot...oyo!" CRAP! MI NAM'S A GIRL! I CAN'T JUST BARGE INSIDE THE BATHROOM LIKE THIS!

Mi Nam turned her head around as I saw her bare back. *gulped* "Can you hand me my-my-my wrist watch? It's not water resistant," I asked as I knew I shouldn't have.

Seeing her bare back, OH MY GOD!

Her head turned around quickly as she handed back my wrist watch to me quickly. "HERE!" She shouted as I can hear the tremble in her voice.

"Ah...thanks," I replied as I hurriedly closed the door behind me and got out.

[End of POV]

[Mi Nam's POV]

Oh my gosh! Hyung-nim, he's..he's..HE'S SEEN ME ! AHHHH! DID HE SEE EVERYTHING? SO EMBARRASSING! HOW EMBARRASSING!

Wait, it should be okay right? He didn't see EVERYTHING ENTIRELY! I mean, he only saw my back! Heck, IT'S ALL MY FAULT! HOPEFULLY HE DIDN'T SEE ANYTHING!

[End of POV]

[Tae Kyung's POV]

What the hell? How can I have forgotten that Mi Nam was a girl? Be-besides, it wasn't as if I wanted to see it, tht dumb-dumb girl should've locked the door!

It wasn't my fault! It was NOT my fault! Also, we had a curtain for the bathroom, she could've used the curtan to block her! AISH!

What a pain in the !

*sitting down thinking about Mi Nam*

Somehow, she's a strange girl and is missing a few things. Somewhat, Mi Nam is hard to be mad at. "Uh, was your watch alright?" Mi Nam asked me as she came out of the shower and making her way to her upper bunk bed.

I covered my face with the magazine on my lap. "Yea, it's okay," I answered nervously as I know she's nervous too. "Oh, that's good then," Mi Nam replied sound relief.

Doesn't mean I didn't see everything doesn't prove that I know you're a girl Go Mi Nam! Yea right, like I can say that to her.

"I'm tired, going to sleep now, nights!" I told her as I took the magazine out of my face and turned facing to the wall and tried going to sleep.

I need to fix this tomorrow.

[End of POV]

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Preview for next chapter: Something is SERIOUSLY wrong with Jeremy. Another Mi Nam and Yuri talk, but what is it about this time?

'
'
'
'

YES! ANOTHER UPDATE! WOOHOO!
WATCHA THINK HUH?
YA LIKEY LIKE?
THANKS FOR READING EVERYONE!
=]]