What Are These Feelings? AND WHAT ACCIDENT?

Hana Kimi [KR Version]
[Go Mi Nam's POV]

I sat in class as I looked at Hwang Tae Kyung oppa, NO! I mean Hwang Tae Kyung hyung! HYUNG!

Anyways, after what happened earlier, I think everyone will mistaken us, and I'm sure of it that Tae Kyung will start avoiding me now.

*SCHOOL BELL RINGS*

"Hwang Tae-ahh..." I didn't even get to look at him and he already left his seat. I knew it, it's not my imagination at all.

He's avoiding me, really avoiding me. But why? Why does this happens when I'd finally...I'd finally get to talk with him.

"GO MI NAM!" That voice, it's Jeremy. "Yah, let's go home," Jeremy said nicely as he wrapped his arm around my shoulders like usual and walks home with me.

Sometimes, I feel very weird, knowing that I'm a girl and Jeremy is always so close to me like I'm a guy. I mean I'm guy in front of him, but I just feel weird. Oh well, it's the fate I chose to be with Tae Kyung, so Jeremy is a friend.

Speaking of Tae Kyung, how is he?

[End of POV]

While walking, Jeremy noticed that Mi Nam was looking down the whole time and looked pretty upset. "Yah Mi Nam-ee, what's wrong with you today? You don't seem so lively," Jeremy said as he took his arm off Mi Nam and walked normally.

"Huh? Uh...yea," Mi Nam answered after a little pause trying to gain back her senses. "Hwang Tae Kyung hyung won't listen to me, ever since that problem this morning," Mi Nam said sadly.

"Well, you guys are roommates, and that's going to be a bit...troublesome," Jeremy softly muttered the last word as he looked at the worried Go Mi Nam.

[Jeremy's POV]

As I looked at Mi Nam, my heart, it started to...

*turns the other way quickly*

YAH! WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH ME? W-WHY IS MY HEART THUMPING FOR? PLUS, MY HEART SHOULDN'T EVEN BE THUMPING!

*glances at Mi Nam again*

WAHH! GO MI NAM, WHY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

[End of POV]

"Who is she?" Mi Nam asked as she saw Tae Kyung talking with a girl. "Wah, that's Tae Kyung," Jeremy said as he too saw Tae Kyung and the girl.

"Hmph, he's really going at it. Lover's quarrel?" Mi Nam said as she fell a bit and Jeremy caught Mi Nam by one hand.

"Go Mi Nam!" Jeremy called out to Mi Nam as he looked at her and felt something burning on his face. 'Why am I blushing?' Jeremy asked himself as Mi Nam was in his hands.

But then Mi Nam got up by herself and started to take off. 'What the hell is wrong with me?' Jeremy asked himself as he chased after Mi Nam.

-

Mi Nam came back to the spot after she lost Jeremy. Panting too, was Hyun-Shik, who Mi Nam dragged along.

"Hmph, it's not wrong at all. I'm just taking Hyun-Shik for a walk, and when they see me, I'll just say I was taking Hyun-Shik out for a walk and accidentally saw them," Mi Nam told herself as she looked at Hyun-Shik and smiled.

"Let's do this!" Mi Nam whispered as she patted Hyun-Shik's head and wrapped a small handkerchief around her face showing the nose and the eyes only, but blocking .

'Dammit, I cannot hear them.' Mi Nam told herself as she walked closer and closer as Hyun-Shik seemed to have whined a little.

"Sshh," Mi Nam told Hyun-Shik as she didn't want Tae Kyung to know. "Come on Tae Kyung, please," the girl said as Mi Nam wanted to know what was going on.

"Jump again!" The girl said as Tae Kyung hissed. "I'm tired of high jump," Tae Kyung replied as he didn't want to high jump.

"That's a lie! This from someone who loves it even now...that accident is to blame," the girl said as it shocked Mi Nam.

'Accident?' Mi Nam said in her head as she inched closer to the bushes. "If you didn't protect me back then...If I could've been more careless in front of the car, you wouldn't have been in that accident!" The girl said blaming herself.

"Wrong," Tae Kyung said as he wants the girl to stop blaming herself. "IT'S TRUE!" The girl shouted. "YURI!" Tae Kyung shouted out back to the girl.

"That accident has nothing to do with it. My leg is healed a long time ago, and it is my decision to quit the high jump, ok," Tae Kyung said as the girl Yuri didn't want to believe a thing Tae Kyung said.

Mi Nam was so shocked that she didn't even know what to do. Just then, Hyun-Shik pulled her out or the bush and she plopped onto the ground.

"Go Mi Nam," Tae Kyung said as he saw Mi Nam laying on the ground. "HAHAHA....Sorry you two, it's Hyun-Shik's fault for uhmmm....bumping into you. Darn you Hyun-Shik," Mi Nam blamed on the dog as she sped off quickly.

Leaving Tae Kyung and Yuri all clueless.

[Mi Nam's POV]

I wonder who that girl was. She seems to be really familiar with him, maybe it's his girlfriend. Also, he was in an accident.

I didn't even know a thing about it, or should I just say it straight ahead, what do I know about Hwang Tae Kyung?

I want to know more about him. *Leans her head back*

*gasps*

"H-h-hwang Tae Kyung," I stuttered a bit seeing him there. That kind of startled me a bit. "What are you doing over here?" Tae Kyung asked me as I lifted my head back.

"I-I'm just going home right now!" I stuttered a bit as I want to ask him instead. Should I just ask him?

[End of POV]

====================================================================================================================================================

Preview for next chapter: Meeting the doctor and telling him the whole truth. A Yuri and Mi Nam talk?

-
-
-
-

HI THERE EVERYONE!
HOW'S EVERYONE?
I have finally updated.
YEA! LMAO.
Well, what do you think about this chapter?
Jeremy is always cute as usual! XDDDDD