The New American Student Is SO PRETTY!

Hana Kimi [KR Version]
Standing in front of an all boys school, Go Mi Nam gulped hard on her saliva as she can tell this is going to be one difficult journey for her.

*Flashbacks*

*snip* *snip*

"Go Mi Nam, are you sure you want to go to South Korea by yourself?" A girl with brown hair and green eyes with an American face asked the girl Go Mi Nam.

"Of course Julia, what do you think? I will go there and make sure my idol goes back to high jumping. Plus, it'll be the best ever," Mi Nam said as her friend looked at her.

"But what if your idol Hwang Tae Kyung doesn't go back into high jump, what will you do?" Mi Nam's friend Jenny asked.

"I won't ever give up," Mi Nam said as she continued cutting her long beautiful hair. "But who will save you when I'm not there? I'm so worried for you Mi Nam," Julia said as Mi Nam turned to her and smiled.

"I'll call you okay," Mi Nam said as Julia had no choice but nodded her head. Since her best friend really wants to chase after her dreams.

*End of Flashbacks*

"Oh, my stomach feels funny," Mi Nam said as she touched her stomach a bit. Standing there in front of the open gate, Mi Nam smiled as she raised a fist in the air.

"I CAN DO THIS!" She shouted as she started to check herself first. ", *pats her chest* check! Breath, *smells her breath* check! Hair, *checks her short hair* check! Aish, I am a totally a boy now. Hehehehe," Mi Nam mumbled to herself as she laughed cheesily to herself.

When Mi Nam was so busy about herself, the bell rung. "Oh shoot, I'm going to be late!" Mi Nam shouted as she ran quickly to find her class.

'I knew I shouldn't have held back on myself! UGH! Now I'm darn late on the first day of school!' Mi Nam said to herself in her mind.

As Mi Nam was turning on the upcoming corner...

*BAM*

"Ow," Mi Nam cried as she was laying on her back on the ground.

"Could you have been more careful?" A deep voice said as Mi Nam opened her closed squinted eyes. Mi Nam just quickly got up, bowed to the person, and ran for it again.

Catching her breath, she slid open the door for a room that was making such loud noises. "Ah, silence students! This is our new student from America, Go Mi Nam!" The teacher announced as Mi Nam smiled and bowed as all the boys stared at her.

"Yah, hyung, the new kid looks *pause for a bit* strange," a student whispered. "Oh, Mi Nam-ee, where is your schoolbag?" The teacher asked Mi Nam.

Mi Nam's smile faded as she remembered she dropped it. *GASPS* "My bag," Mi Nam said in english as something hitted her head hard.

*PLOP*

=-="

"You dropped this," the person said as I angrily turned around and found....HWANG TAE KYUNG!?

*HAPPY DANCES IN HER THOUGHTS*

'IT'S REALLY HWANG TAE KYUNG-SHI! I CAME ALL THIS WAT TO KOREA FROM AMERICA TO SEE HIM AND OH MY GOSH! Plus, what do I have to hide? I am a girl, disguised a boy, TO SEE HWANG TAE KYUNG AND MAKE HIM HIGH JUMP AGAIN! OMO!'

"You're welcome, shrimp," Hwang Tae Kyung said as he walked past Go Mi Nam. "Hwang Tae Kyung-shi, you're late," the teacher said. "I'm sorry," Tae Kyung aplogized as Mi Nam looked at him.

"Hey, Go Mi Nam?" The teacher kept calling for the daydreaming Go Mi Nam.

'It was three years ago when I saw him high jump on local television. Before I came to South Korea, I was astonished to see a guy around my age jumping so high. It was beautiful. After that, I asked the broadcasting and casting office for his information, and since then, I receive magazines, newspapers, and local Korean track stuff. I convinced my parents to let me go to South Korea to study, but I wanted to go alone, since the school I wanted to go was an all boys school. Aish, life is hard. But whenever I felt discouraged, I would remember his words: Believe in your own abilities, and your efforts will surely be rewarded. Those words are-'

"GO MI NAM!!!" The teacher shouted as Go Mi Nam quickly looked at the teacher. "Yeh song-sang-nim*?" Mi Nam asked with her words trembling.

"Your seat is over there, behind Hwang Tae Kyung," the teacher told her. "Oh, yeh," Mi Nam replied as she smiled and walked over to her seat.

"Now, now, students, please be nice to Go Mi Nam, since he is from America, make sure you all treat him nice and make it feel like home for him, alright?" The teacher asked.

"Yeh song-sang-nim," the students all answered together as the teacher smiled and nodded. "Okay, well I'll be back, I need to print out more papers, so be nice," the teacher said as he walked out of the classroom.

'IT'S SO GREAT TO BE IN THE SAME CLASS WITH HWANG TAE KYUNG OPPA! Ah, no, not oppa, but hyung. Hyung!' Mi Nam said in her head as she walked over to his desk.

"Hwang Tae Kyung hyung," Mi Nam said as she breathed softly. "WAHHH! THE NEW STUDENT IS TALKING TO TAE KYUNG!" The students all whispered loudly being so shock.

"I like you very much, be my friend?" Go Mi Nam asked as everyone fell down and Hwang Tae Kyung choked a bit and started to cough.

'Hmm? Did I say something wrong? How come everyone is looking at me strangely?' Mi Nam asked herself as she smiled and looked at Tae Kyung.

Tae Kyung raised his head and looked at Mi Nam with dark cold eyes. "I don't have interest in that kind of thing," Tae Kyung said as he stood up and grabbed his bag.

"Oh, Tae Kyung hyung, I..Yah, where you going?" Mi Nam asked as she was mistakenly taken as homo-ual. "Leaving," Tae Kyung answered coldly as he left the classroom.

"Ahh, wait..wait.." Mi Nam called as Tae Kyung just kept walking.

.<

'WHAT DID I DO? AHHHH! IT'S MY FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL AND I RUINED EVERYTHING ALREADY!' Mi Nam screamed in her head angrily as she sighed.

"Ahh, poor guy," students whispered as Mi Nam raised her head high and smiled. 'I crossed over a HUGE ocean to get her, and nothing is going to STOP ME!' Mi Nam said as she had confidence in herself.

"Heh, you're pretty interesting," a student said as Mi Nam slowly turned around to look at who said that. The dude was tall, had his hair bleach blonde, and had a cute smirk on.

"Eh, I think I'm going to like you! I'm Kang On Yu, but people here calls me Jeremy. Oh, and I am the captain of the soccer team here at school, and my nickname is, The Burning Young Lion Cub!" The guy named Kang On Yu known ask Jeremy introduced himself.

"Ah?" Mi Nam asked as she slowly repeated after him. "Burning?" Mi Nam said as she tilted her head a bit. The dude nodded his head as Mi Nam just smiled.

"I came here for a soccer scholarship, but..Do you play anything?" Jeremy asked. "Uhmm, a little track, but I'm not all that good, heh," Mi Nam answered with a small laugh.

"Well, speaking of which new kid," Jeremy quickly wrapped his right arm around Mi Nam as she got shocked by this, "how are the girls in America?" Jeremy asked as Mi Nam looked at him.

'GIRLS IN AMERICA? HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW! DON'T ASK A GIRL SOMETHING LIKE THAT! Well, I suppose I'm a girl, BUT STILL!!! I'M IN DISGUISE!'

"Well, ermmm..I..I th-think it de-pends on the person," Mi Nam slowly answered with stuttering a bit. "HAH! I see you haven't done it yet huh?" Jeremy asked as Mi Nam wanted to melt right there and disappear.

"KYA~" Mi Nam screamed as Jeremy looked at her. "Dont be frightened, it's just, when you're in the age of talking about it, it doesn't hurt," Jeremy said as it sounded like nothing came out of his mouth.

Mi Nam didn't really want to live or hear Jeremy talk anymore.

*KICK*

"YOU-YOU SADISTIC DOCTOR! WHY DID YOU KICK ME?!" Jeremy asked angrily as he rubbed his head and cried. "Eh, On Yu-ah, you've grown to be so handsome," the doctor said as he smirked.

"Anyways, I suppose I came and passed by the dorm rooms, and Go Mi Nam, you're assigned to share a dorm with Hwang Tae Kyung. Is that okay? Since I thought maybe Hwang Tae Kyung have been sleeping in one big room by himself, he should have a roommate. But then I have to tell you, having to have share a room makes him grouchy," the doctor explained as Mi Nam nodded.

"Yah, the students are right about the new student. Go Mi Nam is pretty," the doctor said as he walked away and Go Mi Nam's body shivered with disgust.

-

Walking out of the classroom together with Jeremy.

'Sharing a room with Hwang Tae Kyung is cool, but then being grouchy is one part I know I will not enjoy.' Mi Nam said in her head as Jeremy stopped her tracks.

"My room is room 203, so you've got any questions or if you're bored, then just come to my room. OKAY!" Jeremy said as Mi Nam nodded with her head just hanging low.

"HYUN-SHIK! BEWARE!" Jeremy shouted as Mi Nam was confused and slowly turned around to find a big white long hair dog jumped in front of her.

"Ah?" Jeremy was confused as the dog was her and playing with Go Mi Nam. "Ah! How cute!" Go Mi Nam said petting the dog as Jeremy looked at the dog.

"Hyun-shik never like us boys, only girls, but why does he like you?" Jeremy asked as Mi Nam's eyes widened. 'I'M DONE!' Mi Nam said in her mind as she closed her eyes once more.

====================================================================================================================================================

*song-sang-nim = teacher.

Preview next chapter: Go Mi Nam moves in with Hwang Tae Kyung, and meets the senior of Dorm 2, chooses a dorm to be in, and explores the who school.

FIRST CHAPTER UP!!
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
THANKS FOR READING!
THANKS FOR THE COMMENTS ALSO!
Like I said before, I DO NOT OWN THIS STORY.
THIS IS MY FICTION ONLY OK!!!
-BBT