"Everything Is Cat-Tastic"

Kitty Dearest
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I find myself standing on Jong-hyun's doorstep. The sound of Roo barks are already loud in my ears. I feel slightly guilty since I gave Jong-hyun no warning of me coming over. I simply took a taxi with Min-ho to his house. A smile forms on my lips as I think about how Min-ho wishes me 'Goodluck' and rides off with the driver. He's an amazing friend, one I'm proud to say I have. 

I feel my heart race as the door opens and I'm standing face to face with Jong-hyun's mom. Dammit, I should have texted him to let him know I was coming. I haven't ever met his mom and I don't even know how to explain who I am. Does she know I'm dating her son? Will she send me home? I mean it is getting pretty late. I'm such a fool, I let my heart hype me up and now I am in an awkward situation. 

I quickly bow as she greets me with slight confusion on her face, "I'm Kim Ki-bum, I'm Jong-hyun's friend. I uhm, I apologize for coming here unannounced and so late. Is he home?"

I watch as a smile forms on her lips, "Ki-bum, I've heard about you. You're Jong-hyun's friend who works with Jin-ki and Min-ho. Ah, come in, come in. I'll make you some tea, Jong-hyun is in the shower at the moment." 

I step inside and remove my shoes at the door. I bend down to give Roo some pats on her head to calm her down. I then follow Jong-hyun's mother, trying not to feel so awkward. I try to offer to help her make the tea but she dismisses me. I sit down like she asks me to. I watch her with curious eyes as Roo sits at the entrance of the kitchen, staring me down. 

"I'm so sorry to intrude once again." I apologize. 

"It is okay. It is only a quarter past nine. I'm glad that one of Jong-hyun's friends came over. He was so upset today but he wouldn't talk to me about it." 

I bite the inside of my cheek and take a deep breath. I suppose that fight with Min-ho on the train got to him. I suddenly feel like a boyfriend for not checking on Jong-hyun. I suppose I let his actions from earlier in the day get the best of me. I should have thrown my stupid pride aside and reached out to him. But it is okay, I'm here now and I'm prepared to comfort my baby. 

I thank his mother for the tea and give her a sheepish grin as she sits next to me. I try to think of something to say as we both sip on plum flower tea. It relaxes me and I take the moment to observe his mother. She is short in height just like Jong-hyun. I can now see where he gets those gorgeous chocolate brown orbs from along with his kind smile and nose. He has inherited all his softness from her and his handsome features from I'm assuming his dad. 

I turn my head at the sound of a door opening. I watch as his mom stands up and Roo runs from her position in the entrance of the kitchen. I drink down some more tea as his mom walks to the entrance of the kitchen and looks down the hallway. 

"Jjong, your friend Ki-bum is here to see you. Come out here and greet him!" She calls out. 

I remain in my seat as my heart begins to race. His usual happy tone is a very soft and subdued. I can't even make out what he says in response to the news of me being here. I don't even hear his footsteps coming this way. I turn to glance at his mother, who has a worried look on her face. She then looks at me and gives me a small smile. 

"He says for you to meet him in his room. Go ahead and take your tea with you. It's very nice to meet you." 

I stand up with the mug in both of my hands and bow to her. I let her know it is nice to meet her as well. I then head down the hall to Jong-hyun's room. His door is slightly ajar, I can make out his smooth skin and strong back from the crack. It stirs a little something up inside of me. I've seen two incredibly hot men shirtless today. Granted, I still wouldn't view Min-ho in that kind of way. Ugh, don't be a Ki-bum. 

I gently knock my knuckles against the door and Roo does the honors of pushing the door open with her snout, she enters his room and hops onto his bed as if she owns the place. It causes me to chuckle softly. My smile falters as Jong-hyun looks at me with sad eyes. He has on pajama pants but no shirt. A towel around his shoulders a neck, his hair damp from his shower. He nods his head and uses his hand to tell me its okay to come inside. 

I walk into his familiar room and shut the door gently behind myself. I take a deep breath as I take small steps towards him. I then pause to set the cup of tea down on the top of his dresser. He's standing with his back to me, his head down. He resembles a sad puppy which makes my heart crack in pieces. I find myself stand directly behind him, my arms wrapping around his bare yet strong waist. 

"Jong-hyun-ah, I'm so sorry." I say as I rest my chin on his shoulder. 

I can feel his body stiffen in my hold but soon he exhales and leans back into my hold. I close my eyes and inhale his fresh scent. He smells like lavender and pumpkin spice. His skin is soft from his shower but I know if he doesn't put lotion on soon, he will dry up. I open my eyes as I unwrap my arms from around him. I look around his room and grab a bottle of lotion that is on his nightstand, that are conveniently next to a box of tissues. 

I clear my throat as I walk over to him and stand in front of him. His cheeks heat up a bit and we look each other in the eyes. A beautiful smirk form on his lips as he lets out a sheepish laugh. His eyes smile, his hand going up to cover his mouth as he sniffles a bit from laughing. I can't help but laugh a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter