Chapter 2: Désir

Pluie Mauve ~Purple Rain~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Pluie Mauve
Purple Rain


CHAPTER 2

 - Désir - 

 

 

"I don't know what they are called, the spaces between seconds -- but I think of you always in those intervals..."

- Salvador Plascencia                     

 

 

Miyawaki Sakura stared blankly at the ceiling. Time was passing very slowly and it makes her more and more agitated. It wasn't even a day when Chaeyeon left for Korea but Sakura felt so restless. Oh, how she wanted to just stop Chaeyeon from leaving but she cannot. She cannot be that selfish...

 

It was just that it feels different when Chaeyeon is not around. She was used to spending most of her days together with her girlfriend. And they've been together for nearly 2.5 years...

 

She could still remember when she first met her -- that unforgettable fated meeting...

 

 

Three years ago...

 

The lighting on the studio was perfect. The model flaunted her beauty as she begun to strike amazing poses in front of the camera. Her eyes were flaring with passion and every staff watched her intently as if she was absorbing all of their gazes -- directing their attention to focus on her.

 

The cameraman was even more hooked on his subject. He took plenty of shots of the model and he sighed in content as he was looking at the photos.

 

"Miss Sakura! Good work for today!" He said with a smile and motioned for the model to come his way so he could show some of his shots.

 

"Thank you very much!" Sakura said as she wiped off a trail of sweat on her temples.

 

"No wonder why you've been chosen as the endorser of our beauty product!" The photographer complimented and showed her some of the photos. "My camera really loves your beauty!"

 

He kept on scrolling through the gallery when suddenly it showed a candid shot of the model as she ate her lunch. It felt awkward for the photographer and suddenly laughed it off. "You look good even in candid shots! Hehe--"

 

But their conversation stopped when someone called Sakura over. She thanked the photographer and just shrugged off the awkward feeling. She just thought about it that the photographer just tried to look for her best angle through candid shots. But somehow, it still creeps her out... a bit.

 

After all of the formalities, everyone started packing things up. Sakura was still talking to some of the staff regarding the CM shoot tomorrow. The moment their meeting ended, most of the people have already left. She packed her things and said goodbye to the remaining staff before finally taking her leave.

 

It was already past midnight and there were few people on the streets. Sakura was staying at a nearby hotel, just a few blocks away from the studio. She walked quickly but then a familiar voice called out from behind her.

 

"Ms. Sakura!" It was the photographer who was rushing towards her with his bulky luggage. "D-Do you mind if I walk with you to the hotel?"

 

"You're staying there, too?" asked Sakura awkwardly. This guy creeps her out.

 

He nodded in response and smiled. "How about you Ms. Sakura? You're staying there for the project with our company, right?"

 

"Yes, but for a couple of weeks only."

 

They were nearing a dark alley when the man grabbed her hand forcefully. The force was so immense that she screamed as she let loose of the paper bag she was holding. Sakura was trying to resist but his grip was too strong. He was pulling her harshly nearer and nearer the dark alley when he suddenly whispered something to her.

 

"If you don't come with me, I'll expose your private pictures."

 

Sakura looked at him with curiosity and asked what those could be. She has no idea that the man has been stalking her bigtime.

 

"I have plenty of photos here, Ms. Sakura. I wouldn't really want to publicize those since the collection was so precious to me. But let me show you some--"

 

"HEY! LET GO OF HER!!!"

 

An unfamiliar voice of a female was suddenly heard. The man looked pissed and turned his head to look at the speaker. Sakura did the same...

 

It was just a fraction of a second that her mind needed to reflect the image of the woman standing in front of her, holding the bag she was hold

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter