Ch. 6

She Likes Me Too?
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

The next morning, just like the previous day Jennie gets up at 6:30am. Gets ready then gets Jiyeon ready and they leave by 8am. There was no talking while Rose drove to the day care center. Jennie turned the radio up loud enough but not too loud for the early morning. Rose understood Jennie was in no mood to talk so she let her be and thought about what she was going to with Irene. The two haven't been out on a real date in over a month. She really wanted to go do something in the outside world with her girlfriend. She didn't mind staying in but she was getting tired of their usual routine.

 

When they arrive Jennie gets Jiyeon out and the three of them walk into the facility together. This time Nayeon wasn't around. Jennie signs Jiyeon in then kisses her before putting her down.

 

"Be a good girl. I love you."

 

"I love you mama."

 

"Bye bye Jiyeon I love you." The blonde hugs and kisses her because she won't see her until tomorrow night.

 

"I love you umma..Bye bye." The toddler says then walks away to go to her classroom.

 

-

 

Rose only had morning classes, after her last class she goes straight to her girlfriend's apartment. When she got inside Irene was sitting on the couch scrolling on her phone. "Hey baby." The doctor says looking over her shoulder smiling as the blonde made her way over. "Hey." Rose replies before bending down to retreve a kiss.

 

"Did you have lunch?" The blonde asks.

 

"Nope."

 

"Me either, lets go eat somewhere."

 

"Where do you want to go?"

 

"You pick babe." Rose states and Irene shakes her head, "No you pick." Rose rolls her eyes, "Fine lets go. I'll drive."

 

"Where?"

 

"I'll let you know when we get to the car." She says pulling her girlfriend off the couch. Her brain was scambling to think of something even though she had plenty of time to pick a place while they walk to her car. 

 

-

 

Jisoo and Lisa were at the day care to pick of Jiyeon. Director Im was waiting for them with Jiyeon in her arms.

 

"Auntie Jisoo! Auntie Lisa!" The toddler tries to wiggle out of Nayeon's arm. The director got the hint and puts her down, Jiyeon instantly runs up to her aunties. Jisoo scoops her in her arms hugging her tightly, "Hello my lovely Jiyeonnie~"

 

"Hey cutie~" Lisa coos pinching her cheeks lightly. "Did you have fun today?"

 

"Yes I eat cookies." The toddler happily states. Nayeon walks over to them, "So she really did go see the doctor." Sounding annoyed. "Come on unnie don't start. She's Rose's unnie girlfriend and there's nothing we can do about it." Lisa replies trying not to sound as fustrated as her friend. Nayeon huffs crossing her arms, "Maybe Jen can."

 

"Ok Miss director calm down lets not get ahead of ourselves." Jisoo chuckles, "We'll see you tomorrow. Now we need to call Jendukie to let her know we got Jiyeon."

 

"Alright bye." Nayeon hugs them both then pats Jiyeon's head, "Bye bye Jiyeon."

 

"Bye bye Ms Nayeon." Jisoo and Lisa leave with Jiyeon.

 

"Hey Jennie unnie we have Jiyeon send me the address to your work." Lisa says.

 

"Ok thanks bye."

 

"Babe do you need me to help?" Lisa asks watching her struggle with Jiyeon's car seat straps. "No I got it." Jisoo replies. "Ok." Lisa says amused. The older woman finally got Jiyeon strapped in correctly and gets into the driver's seat then starts the car.

 

"Will you type in the address?" She asks

 

After they picked up Jennie they went back home. Jennie starts cooking while Jisoo and Lisa played with Jiyeon. They argeed if Jennie cooked they would clean the dishes.

 

"Food is ready." Jennie announces carrying Jiyeon's plate and a cup just for her to the dining table. She places them in the toddlers seat, "Come here Jiyeonnie time to eat." The two other woman race towards the kitchen while the toddler walks over to her mother. In the kitchen Jisoo and Lisa were playfully pushing each other as they were making their plates. Jennie puts Jiyeon in her booster seat. "Don't make a mess. I'll be back."

 

"Ok." Jiyeon replies then starts eating. Jennie walks towards the kitchen to see her friends making out, "Really right in front of my food." The two break apart smiling, "Sorry Jenduekie." Jisoo says cutely.

 

"Do you want a kiss Unnie?" Lisa asks making a kissing face walking towards the brunette. Jennie holds out her hands to prevent the taller woman from walking any closer. "Don't you dare. I don't want your guys germs." She fake gags and Lisa clutches her chest dramatically, "I can't believe you!"

 

"Sorry I don't go for shorties." Jisoo smirks at Jennie making her way out of the kitchen with her plate full of food. "Idiot we're like the same height!" Jennie yells before going to make her own plate. "Thanks for cooking Unnie." Lisa startles her by giving her a backhug.

 

"No problem. Rose said you guys don't cook often and there's no way I'm going to eat fried chicken everyday."

 

"Hey we don't eat it everyday." Lisa whines placing her chin on the brunette's shoulder. "Sure." Jennie chuckles. "Foreal though we really appreicate it. You're wonderful." Lisa says quickly giving her a kiss on her cheek and grabing her plate before Jennie could catch her. She doesn't even try to go after the taller girl, she only smiles at herself.

 

She finally joins them at the table. "Jennie this is so good." Jisoo says with a mouth full of food. "Thanks unnie." She replies with a shy smile.

 

After dinner Jennie gives Jiyeon a bath while her friends clean up the dishes and the kitchen area.

 

-

 

"Say goodnight to Auntie Jisoo and Lisa." Jennie places her daughter onto Jisoo's lap. "Night Auntie Jisoo." She hugs her. "Goodnight my cutie." Jisoo hugs her back.

 

"Come here Jiyeonnie I want a hug too." Lisa says cutely holding out her holds. The toddler giggles and wiggles her way over to her other auntie. "Night Auntie Lisa."

 

"Goodnight Jiyeonnie." 

 

"Alright lets go to bed sweetie." Jennie states, "I'll read you a book." Jiyeon quickly gets out of Lisa's arms and runs up to her mother holding her hands out for Jennie to pick her up.

 

Please log in to read the full chapter