Ch. 4

She Likes Me Too?
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

Its been a week since Jennie and Jiyeon left. Rose was finally going to go talk with her parents, she walks with a purpose through the hospital halls. She was not a stranger to this place having visited often throughout her life due to her parents jobs. Everyone knew who she was and no one dared say anything as she walked straight to her father's office, not even the secretary. 

 

"Is mom busy? I need to talk to both of you now." She says sternly without even greeting her father. "What's wrong dear?" He asks putting down the report he was reading onto his desk. "I'll wait until mom is here." Rose goes over to sit in the chair in the corner of the room, arms folded, one leg crossed over the other.

 

"She could be busy dear."

 

"I can wait."

 

Her father uses his office phone to call his wife, "Hello honey Chaeyoung is here in my office and she wants to speak with both us. It's seems rather important...Alright." He hangs up, "Your mother is on her way." 

 

"Good." She doesn't speak another word. Her father looks at her wondering what this could be about, he decides to call his secretary to announce the arrival of his wife soon. A few minutes later the secretary opens up the doors for Mrs. Park.

 

"Dear what are you doing here? Is everything alright?" Her mother asks worried. "Everything will be fine." The blonde tone kinda harsh. She stands up, "I need both of you to sit please." She says more politeful tone but there was still a harshness to it. She gestures towards the sofa. Mrs. Park studies her daughter for a moment but follows her daughters orders, Mr. Park quckily follows. Rose stands in front of them at a distance, her demeanor was still cold and they knew she was upset about something but they didn't know what.

 

"I know about Jennie and our child." Her closes her eyes taking in a deep breathe to keep her emotions in check. Once she opens her eyes she notices her parent's trying to keep their apperance netural but a hint of surprise and confusion could be seen by her trained eyes.

 

"Three years." Rose bawls her fists, "I've missed three years of my daughter's life because of you."

 

"Dear-"

 

"No!" Rose rises her voice letting out the built up anger. "You can't lie to me I know everything. I heard it from Jennie’s mouth herself. I've held my daughter in my arms." She glares at her parents with watery eyes. "They're here?" Her father asks in a surprised tone. The blonde shakes her head no wiping her tear that was starting to fall, "No they're back in America but she is moving back with our daughter in a few weeks."

 

"Now that you know what do you plan to do?" Her father asks seeming to get over his initial shock. "I'm going to help raise my daughter. Something I should have been doing since the beginning." She states a matter-of-factly.

 

"Does this mean you're back with Kim? What about Irene does she know about any of this?" Mrs. Park asks making Rose scoff, "No I'm not with Jennie and this is not about Irene this is about you two, niether of you seem to not feel bad about any of this." Her parents look at each other to try and see what the other was thinking. 

 

"Another thing." She draws back their attention, "I will not tolerate either of you trying to push Jennie away again and if you don't accept your grand daughter I will gladly end our ties." She says harshly. Her parents have never experienced their child speak this way towards them, they were completely shocked. Before they could respond she was already heading towards the door not wanting to hear anything else they had to say.

 

"Chaeyoung!" Her father yells getting up but she ignores him. She leaves satisfied having got that off her chest. 

 

-

 

A few days laters after the "talk" with her parents Rose thought now would be a good time to tell Irene of her new found revelation. Bae Irene is currently Rose's girlfriend of one year. They met at a dinner party Rose's parents dragged her to, it was a boring party filled with all types of people in the medical field there to network and show off. It was not Rose's scene at all. Things started to look up after her parents introduced her to the stunning first year doctor that happen to work at the same hospital as them.

 

The two end up chatting for the rest of the night. She found out Irene is six years older, where she grew up, why she became a doctor, etc. They both had an understanding of each other growing up in the same kind of environment, they could relate to one another to a certain level. The night ended with Rose getting Irene's number, a couple of days later they set up a friendly date. After that Irene confessed to Rose something she never imgained, the doctor was in a relationship with a woman but they were looking for another girlfriend. 
 

The older woman explained everything to Rose about how she has became poly and about her and her girlfriend Wendy. How she and Wendy met and when they got together and how they had another girlfriend but that person couldn't handle being in that kind of relationship. Irene also made it very clear that she didn't have to say anything right now just think about it. After that Rose did take time to think about it. She wasn't hundred percent on board but she decided to give it a try and take things very slow.
 

Meeting Wendy and getting to know her helped Rose alot, she found herself really opening up to both women. She eventually told them about her manhood since she was sta

Please log in to read the full chapter