Ch.10

She Likes Me Too?
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

Jennie was getting ready to go out an party when the doorbell rang. It was around 10:30pm when Rose and her friends arrived. Jiyeon was already asleep but Rose was going to stay and babysit while Jennie went out with Jisoo and Lisa. 
 

The brunette opens the door. All three friends jaws drop because Jennie was wearing a white tank top that showed off her mid-section with a black mini skirt, and white heels. "Damn you look amazing!" Jisoo compliments entering along with Lisa and Rose. 
 

"You look y unnie." Lisa adds.

 

"Y-yeah look beautiful." Rose checks her out again. "Thanks guys." Jennie blushes. They go into the living room. "So we're going to take you to our usual spots." Jisoo announces sitting on the sofa, Lisa sits on her lap and Rose sits beside them while Jennie grabs her earrings off the table to put on. "Sounds good." 
 

Rose shamelessly checks her baby mama out again. She has never seen Jennie look this way. They were only teenagers when they were a couple and the last time they saw it each other, now they are grown adults. To say she didn't feel some type of why would be a lie. She knows she shouldn't be looking at her ex this way but how could she not look. 
 

Lisa notices and playfully hits her on the shoulder, "Like what you see huh?" She whispers causing the blonde to fake cough and reach for the remote. Both Lisa and Jisoo snicker at her reaction. 
 

"Ok I'm ready." Jennie states. Lisa and Jisoo get up, "See ya later pasta!" Lisa pats her head and Rose tries swatting her hand but misses. "Have fun." She grumbles.

 

"Thank you for this Rosie." The blonde shakes her head, "Don't thank me you deserve some fun too." With that Jennie takes her leave.

 

Rose started to get bored watching tv show after tv show, she grabs her phone to call Irene, "Hey baby, you're calling late." Says the doctor, the blonde could tell she was happy to talk to her though, "I'm at Jennie's alone and Jiyeon is asleep." She pouts forgetting Irene can't see. 

 

"Where is Jennie?"

 

"Out partying with Jisoo and Lisa." 

 

"Ahh." Irene snickers.

 

"What's so funny?" She whines.

 

"Hmm, sounds like somone might be jealous."

 

"Me? Jealous? Babe you're funny."

 

"Come one I can hear it in your voice. You wish you were out with them."

 

"Of course I do." She sighs, "I've never went out with her before." She pouts, "Watching Jiyeon's not a problem since she's already sleeping....Plus Jennie looked...Ughh my god babe she looked sooo fine, I've never seen her good like that." Irene laughs from the other line, "Well baby the way you're making her out to be I think we're going to need to take her out one night hm?" 

 

"For sure." Rose smiles.

 

-

 

At the club the trio were living it up. This was the first time Jennie was going out to party in months. She really needed this after the stress lately from work and meeting her ex's parents. 

 

"Cheers!" They drink another shot one of many. "Dance floor!" Lisa yells.

 

They follow each other through the crowd finding a spot in the middle of the dance floor. The three dance in a circle dancing along to the beat, the alcohol in their system was starting to effect them. Jisoo and Lisa took turns dancing with Jennie that way she didn't feel left out but in her current state she probably would not have cared. 

 

"Want to dance?" An unknown guy comes up behind her grabbing her by the waist. She looks back at the guy smirking at her, she thought he looked cute so she wraps her arm up around his neck and they move in sync but she honestly didn't really care who was brave enough to try and dance with her because at the end of the night she was going home solo. 

 

She was only here to drink and dance not find a random hookup. The beat changes and so does their pace, Jennie removes her hand from his neck and puts them on her knees grinding back on him, they don't stay in this position long because Jennie turns around to face him placing her hands on his shoulders, his hands go back to her waist and they sway to the beat once again.

 

The song ends and Jennie is pulled away from the random guy. "We're gong to the restroom lets go!" Jisoo yells. The brunette doesn't argue as she lets her friend brag her along. While Jisoo goes into a stall Lisa and Jennie take selfies in the mirror. After a few poses they stop and move out the way for Jisoo to wash her hands. "Damn we look hot." Lisa says looking through the photos she just took. "Send them to me." Jennie replies leaning her against the taller friend. 

 

"Ok." Lisa replies.

 

"Shall we dance some more or go eat?" Jisoo asks drying her hands. Both Jennie and Lisa's face were beaming brightly and they both chant, "Eat!" They leave and head towards the exit. They were in a popular party area so there were plenty of street vendors and fast food places open at 2am. The three frirends walked down the street trying to decide what they wanted to eat. They decided to get pizza, each got one huge slice of cheese pizza, they sat at a little table outside to eat. 

 

"Either I'm drunk or this is the best pizza ever?" Lisa moans taking another bite of her pizza. "You're drunk babe. Its good but not the best." Jisoo chuckles. "It might the best Lisaaaaa." Jennie slurs nodding her head along clearly drunk. 

 

"Kim Jennie is that you?" A feminie voice grabs their attention. Jennie puts her pizza down on the paper plate and tries to study the woman who had just approched her. She looked familiar but Jennie couldn't put a name to this woman's pretty face. "Minatozaki Sana?" Jisoo comments remembering the Japanese foreigner from their highschool. The said woman glances over to Jisoo, "Oh my god Jisoo Unnie!? Long time no see! Oh my god hey Lisa?! This is like a highschool reunion."

 

"Hey Unnie it really has been a long time." Lisa waves excitedly.

 

"Are you here alone?" Jisoo asks being the least drunk out of the group, she hopes the Japanese woman wasn't out here alone. "Nope I'm with them." She points to two other women standing a few feet away, "We're trying to find somewhere to eat and I happen to take notice of Jennie Unnie." 

 

"Eat here its delicussss." Jennie says with a mouth full. Sana giggles at their drunkness, "I'll have to ask my friends."

 

"They can join us. Come on." Lisa offers with a cute pout. "Still as cute as ever." Sana states with a giggle, "I'll be right back." She walks away.

 

"And she's still a flirt I see." Jisoo rolls her eyes but smiles, "Aw don't be jealous babe." Lisa snickers knocking the older woman on her shoulders playfully. "Yeah yeah." Jisoo playfully rolls her eyes again. 

 

Their high school friend returns with her friends, "I'm sure you remember Hirai Momo." Sana gestures to Momo, "This is Myoui Mina." She points to another Japanese woman. "Nice to meet you." The two Japanese women great the trio at the table. Jennie, Jisoo, and Lisa greet them back.

 

"We're going to go order a pizza, we'll be right back." Sana states walking off with her friends.

 

-

 

The next morning Jennie wakes up in her bed with a killer headache and the sun beaming into her room. She doesn't remember getting home only remembering up until they got pizza, after that she can't remember anything else. She slowly gets up and makes her way to the bathroom. 

 

Somehow she was able to change into an oversized shirt and took off her makeup. She stands looking into the mirror showing off her bare face. 

 

After she freshens up in the bathroom she finds Rose and Jiyeon on the sofa watching cartoons, "Goodmorning." She mumbles walking into the kitchen to get some water so she could take her pills t

Please log in to read the full chapter