Hoodie / Jacket

#WenreneArtTober Challenge

What’s up, my Hyunnie!

Irene wanted to roll her eyes but her face broke out in grin. She love hate (but really love) how greasy and energetic her beloved can be. Despite what happened, she still sounds like her bubbly self.

Can I ask a favor, Wannie?

Sure! Are you okay, Dear?

The main rapper really had to roll her eyes at this. Her love is being a worrywart and she shouldn’t be. She’s the one taking time off to heal. Before her blood boil at the memory, she shook off the thought to ask her original request.

I’m okay, Babe. I just wanted to know if I can go into your room in the dorm to get a coat.

Oh? You can enter my room and borrow anything of mine anytime you know?

I know, but the dorm has been different without you…and-

That’s when Irene’s mind and mouth tends to go into this tug of war. She really wants to say:

The dorm isn’t the same without you

I want your cuddles

I want your cooking

I just want you

And I miss you terribly

But there’s something that muffles that desire to speak those thoughts. She hates it. Everything she muster up the courage. The words die at the very last second.

It’s so frustrating. Why can’t she just say these thoughts. Why can’t she-

Baby, It’s okay. I miss you too.

Those two sentences from her sunshine jolt out of Irene’s overthinking. She must have froze…yet her Wendy can sense what she meant and can still comfort her even through the phone.

Why is it so easy for her? Maybe that’s what gravitated her originally. At the beginning, the 91-liner wonder if she sticks close to this chatty hamster, she could learn to be more expressive. It’s been more than 5 years and it still feels like she hasn’t progress far.

However, she is quite proud to have progressed in the relation part with her main vocalist.

I want a piece of you before we take off for Japan.

The bitterness came back. Wendy should be with her at the dorms, getting ready for the tour, and just be with her. Once again, her lighthouse responded back instantly.

Of course, take whatever you need for that trip. Bundle up though! It’s still winter, dear!

Thank you, Wan. I’ll return with a souvenir when we come back.

No worries, I’ll look forward to the stories when you return.

Ugh, is she that see through? But she was grateful. Not everyone “gets” Joohyun. But Seungwan does. And that’s all she needs.

By the way! What are you thinking of borrowing, Baeby?

Irene glanced at the exposed closet of her girlfriend’s. Eying at the light beige overcoat, the one that her dearest pulled off effortlessly.

Just a simple jacket, Wannie.

I see how it is! I’ll be lurking for those fan sites pictures then!

Irene smirked at the challenge as she wrapped up the call and took the requested jacket. She couldn’t help but take a small sniff before putting it on. The coat’s scent is just like her Wannie. Not the same warmth as the warm hugs her love gives. But close enough for a substitute for now.