Sweat

#WenreneArtTober Challenge

“It’s so hot, I’m sweating!”

The tallest member rolled her eyes at the obvious. Her leader is at it again. As if on cue, she observed the “mom” figure of the group running to the grumpy elder. So Whipped.

“Do you need water? I have this water bottle! Or some cooling wipes? I have those in my bag. How about- “

The green apple stared at the blue orange hyper talking all of options as the watermelon whiner gazed on. You would think Irene would be drooling at how dazed she looked at Wendy.

You see, Irene thinks she’s slick. Whenever she comments on how cold or hot she’s feeling, Wendy immediately tends to her.

You would think she’s doing it on purpose. I think she is. She makes such a dopey grin that it looks like she’s high. And I’ve seen her post wisdom tooth removal state – it’s hilarious. 

I can’t remember when or how it happened. But it occurs too frequently to dismiss it.

All of us usually knows better to not bug these two since they are so gross together. Also, Irene glares at you for the rest of the day for taking away her Wannie breaks.

Once and while, Irene returns the favor. Just in her weird way. The girl is the prettiest chick I’ve seen, trust me that’s means a lot from ME since I’m practically Miss Korea. But the Korea’s IT girl is so kooky lol.

During mid set statements at our USA’s tours, Wendy was sweating. We just finished two of our most physically demanding songs so understandable. But as Wendy was talking, Irene thought it was a perfect time to wipe sweat off of Wendy. With her bare hands. Like ew?

Love Languages could never.