Kitchen

#WenreneArtTober Challenge

That looks so good, Wan!

Thanks!

Make it for me next time?

Of course, Hyunnie~

The leader of Red Velvet grinned as she wrapped up the facetime call with her girlfriend. Her sunshine was showing off what was in the oven and resting on the cooling racks. All of the items had complicated fancy names but they sure look delicious.

Irene wanted to hang out (cuddle) with her today. However, Wendy had to regretfully decline since her mother and herself was going to a baking class they booked weeks before. The Daegu native understood and wished them well. Possibly demanded pictures and videos of their class too.

Her girlfriend was already an amazing chef and baker. The dorm’s kitchen has been in a pitiful state since she’s been recovering in a long-term rental with her family. Irene was quite proud of her fried egg that she ended up scrambling in her ramen. It was the yolk’s fault for breaking.  Their fandom loves to tease the member’s cooking skill vs. the appointed RV’s chef, Wendy. But I mean, can you blame them?

Wendy’s skills in the kitchen can be view as pro like. Like the times she made bentos and meals for SM staff and artists to the cake she made when they started their Bad Boy promotions. You knew that everything she made was with love.

Her food was always so pretty and filled with warmth. Just like her.

Irene can find herself drooling and getting hungry at the thought of her beloved’s dishes. Irene trudged to the dorm’s kitchen and opened the fridge. Bunny’s food – Salad and Veggies. Eggs. Water.

As she began to scourged the pantry for an instant ramen, her cell went off to a special ring tone. Her Seungwan is calling her!

Hey, Baeby!

Wannie, What’s up? Your class isn’t supposed to be over yet?

We actually wrapped up now and I made a few extras. Meet us at the family’s to sample our creations?

Sure!

She could hear her future mother in law giggle and murmur something to Wendy.

Oh, my mom said hello and she would like you to stay for dinner too. If you want, sleepover?

Really? Yay! Alright, I’m going to fresh up, get an overnight bag and head straight there soon!

Irene happily said her temporary farewells and practically skipped hop out of the kitchen toward her room. Ramen can be her meal for another time.

She can’t wait to have some of Mama Shon’s home cooking and some quality time with her love. Perhaps she was getting her cuddle time after all!