Carrot Cake

#WenreneArtTober Challenge

When it comes to a favorite ice cream flavor, there’s the straight forward favorites.

Chocolate

Vanilla

Strawberry

Indulgence ones like:

Cookies N’ Cream

Cookie Dough

Neapolitan

Then there’s interesting combos, for example –

Rocky Road

Butter Pecan

…Mint Chocolate Chip

My girlfriend?

She prefers cake over ice cream. Carrot cake to be precise. Per her request, I always bake one on her birthdays. Maybe it’s a good comparison to how to describe her.

Unorthodox – her duality can be whiplash inducing. Believe me, she intimidated me at first. Her beauty and expressions are fatal. You can fall for her on the spot (Like I did). But it only took a couple conversations to realize how goofy and adorable she can be.

Healthy ish?

My dearest is committed to working out or doing a session at the gym. Even on rest days or lazy weekends where leaving the bed feels impossible. But I also seen how much rice cakes she can eat.

Dense, but in a good way – she’s unmoving in her resolve and once she makes up her mind, good luck on swaying her. But it’s always amazing to see her perseverance at work. She can move mountains with her determination. Just don’t say slang or memes to her, she won’t get them lol.

And everything about her meshes so well together - Savory, Soft and even Sensual.

Ah.

I can’t tell if I’m talking about carrot cake or my girlfriend now.

Oh well, back to the oven – My Irene is coming home soon and I want this carrot cake to be ready when she arrives!