CHAPTER V

Revenge Of The Fallen

Siyeon was sitting on her bed while finishing her final touches on the background story of her fake identity. After spending the whole day with her enemy, now boss, Siyeon was tired. Not physically but mostly mentally. She had a good memory, everything Bora mentioned her to do and not to do was now imprinted on her mind. Taking care of some plants and flowers seemed like a pretty easy but the most boring job. It only had one benefit other than having her enemy close and it was that she didn’t need to interact with any other human being. But this wasn’t going to last long. She wasn’t interested in spending her entire life watering some lilies. She needed a solid plan. A plan that was going to be successful one hundred percent. She didn’t have the luxury of messing things up. Before hell kills her, Bora’s guardians would. It was a life and death matter.

  With this amount of guardians, it was impossible to take Bora down easily. She was guarded and protected on 24/7. Yes, Siyeon was strong but she wasn’t strong enough to defeat a mansion full of soldiers, angels actually. But she was ready to take the challenge, smooth jobs were making her lose interest quickly. So her best option was to get close to Bora even more. But on the downside, it was going to take so damn long. She needed to find soft spots of Bora’s mentality, Siyeon was going to conquer her mindset. Wounding her emotionally as much as possible was her goal now. Then maybe she could finish the job.

   With the knock on the door, Siyeon got up from the bed. She closed her notebook and hid it underneath the sheets. Even though she was writing it like a diary, just in case if caught, she didn’t want to risk it. Before she even opened the door the deep man's voice said “Ms. Kim wants you to join her for dinner.” Then she heard him walking away with heavy steps. Siyeon got confused at first. Was she testing her to see if she was trustable or not? First breakfast now dinner, there was a reason for Bora’s very friendly welcoming. But it was in favour of Siyeon as much as Bora.

   So Siyeon ended up finding herself getting closer to the entrance of the dining room. The laughs and two women’s voice was rising through the closed doors. As soon as guards saw her they opened the gold colored doors. The room’s majestic aura impressed her as always. But this time something was different from the breakfast. There was someone else sitting in front of Bora. She had an angelic look on her face and probably was one. She felt the guest’s power speaking silently.

“Welcome Siyeon, I have a guest tonight.” As soon as Bora pointed the silverfish purple haired girl, the guest’s lips rose with a smile. “A special one.”  Then she pointed right next to the guest. “Come, join us.” As a loyal worker, Siyeon did what she’s been told. She felt both girls' eyes on her, they were looking at her like something they never met. Something like a special kind. Especially the girl right next to her was over analyzing her movements.

“Yoohyeon, this is the gardener I told you about. She is a quick learner and did a good job today. Frankly speaking, I am glad that I can get some time off.” Said Bora while giving orders with her hands to bring Siyeon’s plate.  

  Siyeon didn’t want to look even weaker next to the girl named Yoohyeon, so she only smiled and lowered her head to not have eye contact with Bora.

  “Tell me more about yourself Siyeon. You seem pretty interesting.” Said Yoohyeon with a sarcastic tone. Clearly, there was something she didn’t like about her. But who was she anyway? Where she was getting the power to interrogate her? Siyeon felt her temper going up. But for the mission's sake, she was going to act calm. God knows she could rip her head off in a minute.

“Well, it’s not that interesting. I am coming from the west, a newbie in gardening. I think that’s all.” She spoke as her wine was getting poured into probably hundreds of years old glass. She took a sip as soon as the glass was full. Right after someone brought her plate full of fancy food. The medium well meat was making her hungrier even more. Honestly, if she was her fake person she wouldn’t leave this place just to eat the chef’s delicious food.

“Did you really take a hu…” she stopped herself before finishing her sentence. Siyeon pressed her lips together to not to smile Yoohyeon’s almost blunder. “Did you really take someone who doesn’t even know flowers name to look after your father’s garden?” as soon as Bora heard the word father’s her lips curved downwards. Now she had a straight face and eyes that were shining with anger.

“It’s mine. My garden.” Bora said in a cold tone. She emphasized her last words. “And yes. I don’t trust any gardener to take care of my flowers, plants and trees. I choose to educate someone from the begging. I want my helper to look after my garden with my knowledge.” She softly smiled. Yoohyeon swallowed silently then nodded. Since when Michael had the Eden gardens? What was happening the day after she fell? Siyeon was left with new questions.

  Yoohyeon said “Sometimes you forget about who you are and who he is.” Underneath her breath. Bora clenched her fist and frowned down.

  “Unlike you Yoohyeon, I am not in his command. I don’t have obligation to obey him nor praise him.” With a sarcastic, angry tone on her voice. The last part visibly made Yoohyeon angrier. What was the deal with her father? Maybe Siyeon can turn her against him even more. And maybe she can use her to end heaven. She didn’t know whatever was happening but it was happening the way she wanted.

“Maybe this is why he chose to leave you with tons of flowers.” Yoohyeon said in frustration. But her words deeply wounded Bora. Her shoulders fell and she only nodded. She was holding her tears back not to give away any more emotional mess. “I am sorry. I didn’t mean…” Before even Yoohyeon finish Bora rose her head up to expose her shiny eyes. Yoohyeon got the message and didn’t continue.

  Siyeon felt like she needed to save the moment, be there for Bora. Well, her intention was mostly to gain her trust but she understood how hard living under Michael’s ty personality was. Was she empathizing with her enemy? “I grew up in a ty home.” With Siyeon’s voice rising, Yoohyeon looked at her confused. She wasn’t liking her presence. On the other hand, Bora’s gaze was soft on her.

“My father was always an obstacle in my life. When I was fixing things, starting to put my life in order he was always there to things up. Always.” She managed to get angry with her non-existed father. “But today he isn’t here. I’m living by myself, surrounded by flowers and I am happy.”  She put a bright smile on her face. Yoohyeon sighed without saying anything. On the other hand Bora’s face was lift up. She smiled weakly at Siyeon.

That was it. Siyeon’s fake story hit Bora’s soft side. Now she was won her trust.