Stuck

Noona, I love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" You look cute !"

" Awuh look at you"

" Ewuh, take that off"

You put on the bunny rabbit headband and fixed your hair. Spinning around you did a peace sign and puff your cheeks out at Zelo " Annyeong!" Zelo stared at you and pushed your face away " take that off noona, its ugly"

You frowned and took it off " meanie" you mumbled. Zelo heard and chuckled, he took a couple lion head band and put it on you " this one is cuter on you" You looked at the headband in the mirror and blush * why am I blushing* Zelo titled his head towards you so that he could see as well, you face heated up Zelo grinned " Let's get this!" You cleared your throat " uh-mm arasso"

Walking around you and Zelo went on more rides before deciding to eat. " You know noona, this sausage isn't half bad, if you just add a little more ketchup it'll be delicious" Zelo stated, he took a big bite of the hot dog and put it in your face " try it!" You shook your head and pushed it away " I like my hamburger" he shrugged and ate more.

" Oppa! Get me that!"

" No, let's just go"

" Waeyo!"

".... "

"Aish!"

Zelo watched as the two couple quarrels, he saw the big wanted teddy bear and remembered about the aracde. You sipped your drinks " I'm done" He turned and saw you throwing out your wrapper, he stuffed the last piece in his mouth and got up. " Where do you want to go now" you asked

Without hesitation he dragged you to the game stands. " Here you go!" Zelo handed 3$ to the worker behind the stand and picked up a ball. You sat down in amusement. Zelo tossed the ball in the air and dropped it. You laughed. His ears redden as he quickly picked it up " I will get you that!" He pointed at the big pink teddy bear. You bit your lips " Arasso.."

Zelo looked at the bottles and squinted his eyes together. You smiled at his determination. He threw the ball and it hit all 6 bottles down. You cheered but stopped as he put his hands out. " I still have 2 more sets noona, don't get too happy"

You silently laughed and nodded. Zelo hit the next 2 set like it was nothing. He grinned " Big pink teddy!" The worker giggled and handed the bear. He hugged the bear and handed it to you " For you" You took the bear's paw " let's hold it together" Zelo looked at you holding the bear's paw and took the other side too. Together you both went on the next ride, the merry go round.

You sat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter