Birthday

Noona, I love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was the day. It was your birthday. Zelo rushed into the mall " MRS! MRS! I'm back!"

The worker looked up and brighten " you kept your words" Zelo eagerly nodded " I have the money!" He waved it in the air. The worker slightly laugh * that girl has such a cheerful boyfriend*

Zelo stared at the beautiful necklace * noona will loves this* the worker took out the necklace and nicely wrapped it. Zelo paid and waved " THANK YOU MRS."

You were at home getting ready. Zelo had text you telling you to get ready. Your feet were making small circle while waiting for Zelo.

Beep beep

Beep Beep

To: Soomi

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRLIE! CAN'T WAIT FOR TONIGHT! REMEMBER 6! ♥♥

From: Your Bestie Ari

To: Soomi

Did I beat Ari? I think so! Keke ! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BESTIE! HAVE A GOOD DAY ;) I promise you'll have a better day at night! I LOVE YOU!

From: Your better Bestie Sooki

You smiled at their text. But there was one person you wanted a text from.

- ding dong -

" NOONA I'M HERE ! PLEASE COME OUT!" Someone yelled.

You opened the door and slapped your hands over Zelo's mouth " why are you screaming! " He attacked you with
a hug " HAPPY BIRTHDAY NOONA!!" You eyes widen as he tightly hug you " Zelo..y-ou're suffocating me!"

He let go " where's your dad!?" You rubbed your arm " he's at work..."

Zelo made an 'O' shape with his mouth " I'll see him one day then. Ready?"

You nodded " I don't know why you made me bring a swimsuit though" Zelo raised an eyebrow " Aigoo such a slow girl, let's go noona.."

You and Zelo took a subway to a 'secret' place. Zelo watched as your head dropped and shoot up then drop again. You shook your head and rubbed your eyes. Zelo chuckle, he softly pushed your head on his shoulder " Sleep "

You pulled your head back " I'll stay up with you" He pushed your head down again " Just sleep" you warily glanced up at him and finally decided to lay down.
Soon he had fallen asleep on your head as well.

While you two were sleeping, a small ball rolled towards Zelo's foot. Zelo opened his eyes to see a ball at his feet.

He tried to pick it up but he couldn't. The little girl ran over and picked the ball. She smiled " don't worry you don't need to pick it up but it time to go no" she cutely giggled and ran away.. Zelo chuckled and waved bye to the girl.

" Noona, wake up..we're here.." Zelo shook you lightly. Your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter