What's Happening

Noona, I love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It had been a week and Zelo was no where to be seen. You went to his locker once again and sighed * not again..* for some reason you wanted to go say sorry to him and clear things up. The week passed by so slow without him.

Since then, everyone found out about you and Youngmin. Sooki and Ari comforted you and there was one person who was more happy then ever.

You dragged yourself to class and sighed. There was a feeling inside of you that felt like you were missing a big chunk of your day.

Jiyeon saw you with your head hung down low and came beside you." How did I know that sooner or later this would happen.." You raised your head up and looked away. She shrugged " I wonder how graduation will go..will you end up going to prom with Youngmin...or will I?" She let out a catty laugh.

Youngmin who overheard everything felt angered welled up. " I'll make sure Soomi will be on time for the prom" Youngmin interrupted. You turned and your eyes widen. Jiyeon crossed her arm " You already asked her"

Youngmin looked at you " We promised each other, I won't break it unless it is necessarily" Jiyeon watched as you two looked at each other, she sneered and stomped off.

You looked away and quietly spoke " why did you do that.." Youngmin came beside you " We promise didn't we, even though--" he stopped. You nodded " I remember.." He realized the quietness and spoke up again " hey, I'll see you in class?"

You nodded " Arasso" with that he left off. You watched him leave and sighed.

--
Monday,you walked into school checking your phone to see if you got any message from him.

-0 message-

You closed your phone and squeezed it * where are you..*

" He's so much more cuter!"

" It suits him!"

" I can't believe he did that! So cute!"

Girls were screaming and squealing everywhere. You looked behind but saw nothing cute * what are they talking about?* shrugging it off you went to your locker. On the way you passed by Zelo's locker.


There were many people surrounding his locker yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter