White Day

Noona, I love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Now it was the time for the guys to return the favour. It was the day every girls loved. A day where you received chocolate,roses, kisses and teddy bears from the one you love. It was White Day. For you it was just a normal day.

Girls were either running around squealing about what they got or furious that their boyfriend or crush forgot about the special day.

Sooki strolled down the hall and rolled her eyes " I don't get why girls gets so giddy over this" Ari clasped her hands " Come on you have to admit its cute, maybe Youngguk will surprise you with something" Sooki thought about it then waved her hands " he's not the type"
Ari winked " maybe he is" Sooki snorted.

Flashback

Sooki put the effort to make a surprise visit to Youngguk.

-knockknock-

Youngguk opened the door while rubbing his eyes " Sooki?"

She looked at him up and down " Tell me if it wasn't me at the door you'd still come out with no shirt on?" Youngguk smirked " why are you jealous" Sooki rolled her eyes " forget it" she was about to leave when Youngguk pulled her in. He dropped her on the coach " What brought you here today"

She  crossed her arm and mumbled " Valentine's day.." He smiled " its Valentine's day?.............wait! You actually got me something"She shrugged and passed him a heart shape box " Zelo told me you liked dark chocolate.."

Youngguk flipped the box and looked at it " that's it?" She slapped him " At least I got you something!" He grinned " Thank you baby! You want to eat it together?! I think you deserve a kiss! " Sooki rolled her eye and pushed his face away " just go put a shirt on" Youngguk chuckle " I think you secretly like it better like this"

She sighed and put on a random movie " hurry its starting" Youngguk watched as his girl take over like it was her place and smiled * Feisty * with that they spent a 'good' 1st Valentine's day together.

" DON'T TOUCH ME"

" Get use to this every year baby!"

Flashback End.

A guy appeared in front of Sooki and bowed, he extended his arm " please take my gift! Ari giggled " Awuh" Sooki awkwardly smile and was about to take it when an arm wrapped around her shoulder " Sorry but she's mine"

The boy looked up frighten and ran away. Sooki's eyes widen " what are you doing here!" She hissed. Youngguk whispered in her ears " out for fun!" She crossed her arms " now!? I have school!" He grinned " Not for today!!! Bye Ari!"

Ari giggled and waved " Have fun!" Sooki called for her help but Ari shook her head. Being dragged outside Sooki and Youngguk went to spent their white day together. You strode over and raised an eyebrows " Did I just see--" Ari nodded " Yes you did" and laughed.



- beep beep-

To : Ari

Don't go any where after school, I'm picking you up♡

From: Jongup

She smiled and showed you the text. You grinned " awuh, call me tonight and tell me the details!" She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter