First Snow Fall

Noona, I love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was now Saturday. You looked out and saw that it was pretty cold. Putting on a simple outfit you put on a cozy jacket and waited for Ari.

~Ding Dong~

You grabbed your things and left a note for your dad. Ari wored a cute outfit which you knew why of course. You winked " Looking pretty cute now, eh?" She muffled " its good right?" You nodded with a thumb up "Jongup will like it"

Her eyes rounded " I-I DID NOT DRESS UP FOR HIM" you put your hands up " why are you over-reacting , I never said you dressed up for him" Ari realized her mistake and face palmed herself " curse you Kim Soomi" she muttered. You laughed and hopped onto the bus stop.

In about 15 minute you had arrived to your destination. You hopped off and took a deep breath. Ari jumped off behind " I hate the bus..next time its gonna be my car!" You rolled your eyes and pulled the diva away.

" Noonas!"

" Ari-ah....OH and Soomi"

You looked up and saw the two boys. Ari released herself from you and happily waved. Jongup hurried you guys over but you didn't listened and waited for the crossing sign. Ari was about to cross when you stopped her.

Once you had crossed Jongup went straight to Ari. " Ari! You could've hurt yourself! Didn't you see the crossing sign"

" well hello to you too.." You whispered. Zelo saw and laughed " Annyeong noona"

You looked up and your eyes widen. Zelo's hair was not like his usual, today it was straighten out. He wore simple pants matching his jacket with an additional touch of a red scarf. Anyone could put that on but Zelo made it look..different. You were flabbergasted.

Zelo touched his hair " do you like it? I did it just for today!" He gave you a sly smile " you're not saying anything because you're amaze by this hotness right noona"

This time he left you bewildered * what happened to the innocent Zelo* Zelo saw your expression and clutched onto his stomach " look at your face!" You stared at him * oh nope he's still there*

He couldn't help but laugh. You crossed your arm. Zelo rested his hands on your shoulder " you know noona I am excited for today" he put his arm around your shoulder " you asked me to hang with you!"

You raised an eyebrows " what you don't get asked out by other people" he thought about it " I do, but yours means a lot to me" he put his hands over her chest. You lightly snickered and pushed his arms off.

That day you, Jongup,Ari and Zelo did all sort of things.

" Let's try the food!" Zelo pointed at all sort of food stands and ran to try some. You didn't know what to do and followed along.

He grinned " this ..." Swallowing the food he rubbed his stomach " is good. Want to try some noona?" He put the food infront of you. You were going to grab it when he pulled back " say ah!" You crossed your arms " I have my own hands" Zelo gave up and gave it to you, he stomped his feet on the ground " why does Youngmin hyung get to feed you? Why don't you stop him"

You stared at him " really Zelo?" He nodded. You giggled and turned " Ari, Jongup try some" You hands lowered " ..where are they?" Zelo popped his head over your shoulder " Jongup hyung and Ari noona had been swallowed alive by the crowd..oooo"

You turned back and Zelo's face was in front of you. He beamed and you walked away. Confusingly he follow behind " where did they go noona?" You swallowed the food that w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter