Frozen Yogurt

Noona, I love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was finally Thursday, that means it was time for tutor.

This time Zelo wasn't early. Jae Hwa and Kwang Dae was already in their seat ready. You were surprise. They happily waved. You settle down. " Have you guys seen Zelo?"

They shook their head " nope"

Your eyebrows furrowed * wonder where he is*

You started teaching Jae Hwa and Kwang Dae. " Jae Hwa, what type of circuit is this?"

Jae Hwe grinned and quickly answered " Parallel"

You nodded " that's right!"

Jae Hwa stuck his tongue out at Kwang Dae who got it wrong earlier. You looked up and checked the time * its already pasted 20minute*


Zelo jumped up and down impatiently. Miyong gave him an weird look.
" Your wiping the board too slow!" He roared

Zelo grabbed her wet towel and wiped the board like no tomorrow. Miyong took the towel back " yah! You're making it dirty!"

Zelo crossed his arms. Miyong began wiping again " just fix the table"

With no further words he began fixing the table. He looked up at the time and panic. Miyong shook her head.


Jae Hwa and Kwang Dae was answering a few question you had given them.

" I'm here!"

You turned " Choi Junhong"

Zelo bowed his head " mianhe nonna--i mean teacher Soomi"

You raised an eyebrows and pointed to the seat. Zelo slowly made his way to the seat. As soon as you sat down he clasp his hands together " Mianhe!!! Will you forgive me! Please please. I finished me homework ! " he pouted

You shrugged " what's your excuse"

" The teacher made me stay back and clean the room......with the devil Miyong!" He quickly said without taking a breath.

You let out an amuse laugh " Araso just take out your book " you tapped your watch " we're wasting time"

Zelo eyes sparkled " so I'm forgiven?"

You nodded " hurry!"

After awhile of teaching Zelo you had enough time to finish some of your homework. Zelo was about to ask you a question when he saw you concentrating. You pinched your eyebrows together and slightly purse your lips.

He was mesmerize by the way you look.

" Zelo?"

Zelo jumped in his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter