Birthday Party Pt. 1

Noona, I love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was the day of Jiyeon's birthday and everyone was buzzing about it. Apparently it was going to be the party of the year. You walked to your locker with people whispering about what they were going to wear tonight.

" Hey Soomi! Are you going tonight?"

Before you can reply the girl waved off" Great! See ya tonight"

You meekly waved back. Youngmin came up to you and leaned against your locker " Everybody is taking about it" You nodded " how did she get so popular!" You shook you head " because of one party!" He chuckled " I'll be at your house for a movie?" You eagerly nodded " Arasso"

----


During lunch students surrounded Jiyeon. She raised her hands in the air and everyone stopped. Ari blinked " why is it so quiet?"

Just then Jiyeon came to your table " Hi guys!" You all kept quiet. Zelo purposely sipped his juice louder. She handed out a box with a ribbon for each of you guys " can't wait to see you guys!"

You picked up the box " what's in it?" Zelo shook it " should I open it?"
Everyone nodded. Zelo huffed out " I'm ready..1.2---"

" OH JUST GIMME THAT!" Sooki took the box from Zelo and pulled the ribbon. Everyone grasp at what was inside.

----

" I can't believe I'm going with you" Sooki crossed her arm. Youngguk smirked and fixed his box tie " You're lucky I'm even going. But don't keep your hopes up, I'm here for the food and the ladies" Sooki snorted and walked ahead of him " like you'll get any" He watched her in disbelief " get back her young lady and repeat what you said!"

Ari had her arm around Jongup's arm. He told her something funny and she laughed " thanks for coming with me tonight" Jongup sincerely smiled at her " I wouldn't let you go with anyone else anyways." Ari blushed as Jongup clear his throat " shall we?" She giggled and enter the car.

You stood infront of Youngmin and fixed his tie " you look rather handsome tonight" Youngmin raised an eyebrows " so I look ugly on other days" you laughed and nodded. He lowered his head " you don't deserve an ugly boy"

You laughed at his act and hugged him " nono you're handsome" He chuckled " you look beautiful tonight" You grabbed his hands and look away " thank you" Youngmin shook his head and turned your chin to face him " don't hide it" You covered your face with your free hands and started walking " let's go!"

Zelo watched in the car as you two cutely walk over. He had declined every girl just for you. * I wish I was in that position.* You enter the car and sat beside Zelo " You look handsome Zelo!"

He grinned " you look gorgeous noona!" You beamed " thank you"

Youngguk got in the car " ready!"

Being the only one excited, Jongup cheered alone " YEAH!"

The event was held at her house, which seem as it was a palace. Your jaw dropped when you saw her house* what a huge house*Zelo was beside you with his jaw dropped as well. Youngmin came over and closed your mouth while Youngguk closed Zelo's mouth.

He put his hands down and bow " are you ready?" You giggled and took his arm. Youngmin smiled and began walking you towards the door. Ari and Jongup did the same thing. Zelo looked around and walked by himself.

Sooki stare at Youngguk " well aren't you go to me?" Youngguk chuckled and playful hit her " you can walk by yourself right?" He winked and ran off to Zelo. Soomi watched as her leave " YAH! GET--"

" Ahem"

She turned and saw a few guys creepily waving. * I'm going to kill him* stomping her feet she left in herself.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter